Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] [HOT] badminton and squash racquets up to 55% off AND BOGO 50%

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2019 7:26 pm
Aug 3, 2011
933 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
gunmetalgrey wrote: I think I prefer a head light for more doubles and net play. I already have a pretty heavy smash so don't want it too strong going for more accuracy. Up till now I've just been using my gf's armortec technique and power rackets but figured it was time to get my own.
I had both the Armortec power and tech. Great rackets they would have been.....only if they were not fakes. I picked them used when I did not know much. Both cracked hairline at 12 o clock position. Have the D10 now but I guess it will take time to get used to it. For another $125 no harm in trying the ZF2, if the order goes thru.
Dec 14, 2006
246 posts
100 upvotes
For those of you that have tried both the z-strike and zf2, do you find the zf2 as stiff as the z-strike or more manageable since the zf2 is more head heavy.
Aug 3, 2011
933 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
My first order $175.xx (head + zf2) got shipped.
Still waiting for the second same order minus 10% to be fulfilled.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
3120 posts
503 upvotes
Received 2nd confirmation email that the order has been paid!
Jul 29, 2007
650 posts
351 upvotes
North America
*sigh* I don't know what to get, I have so many Badminton racquets already. I think I should invest in some Tennis racquets instead.

I don't play any other racquet sport but those two... I even looked at the Squash racquets, as the "error/glitch" hasn't been fixed yet.
I did a mock purchase and was able to get a clearance or on sale Tennis racquet for cheap, and add an expensive one at 50%.
I then did the same thing with a Squash racquet for cheap that was on clearance/on sale, and add an expensive one at 50%.

Side note: Do not place multiple orders of different products, if you want 4 badminton racquets, it will work.
But if you mix it up with Squash or Tennis, it will only deduct one product. You need to create multiple orders.

Thank you RFD community for helping me with spending money, I feel so poor now!
May 20, 2015
77 posts
23 upvotes
Westmount, QC
plus G4! I cannot handle G4. I wish G5 was available... Skip this time..
GiOBoY wrote: ZF2 - Extra Stiff
Duora 10 - Stiff
Nanoray Z - Stiff
Jan 31, 2008
638 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
Got shipping notice of my entire order. Looks like it’s a go if it’s in stock. Those ordering the z-strike may be random if it fulfills or not depending on stock since it’s already pulled from the site.
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2017
1967 posts
615 upvotes
DT Calgary
Is anyone here part of a squash club in Toronto?
May 28, 2007
101 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver
For those that had it go thru for them, did you get it shipped to you or to a store for pickup?
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
3120 posts
503 upvotes
luckystrike wrote: There seems to be a glitch with the sale badminton racquets and the bogo promo. If you add one of the on sale racquets (55% off) off, they count as the first racquet. Then add any other racquet and it will be 50% off (even higher priced ones). See image attached as an example.
Special thanks to luckystrike for notifying us about the glitch!
Aug 3, 2011
933 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
gunmetalgrey wrote: For those that had it go thru for them, did you get it shipped to you or to a store for pickup?
shipped for me, cause ZF2 is available online only.
Jun 4, 2007
31 posts
15 upvotes
Got the D10. Thanks for the special trick!
Oct 21, 2014
14 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
luckystrike wrote: There seems to be a glitch with the sale badminton racquets and the bogo promo. If you add one of the on sale racquets (55% off) off, they count as the first racquet. Then add any other racquet and it will be 50% off (even higher priced ones). See image attached as an example.
Thanks OP and Luckystrike. Awesome deal and hope it goes through
Sep 24, 2012
893 posts
332 upvotes
Mississauga
Am not able to get this working for squash racquets for exactly the same pair you have there.. any tips?
Sep 24, 2012
893 posts
332 upvotes
Mississauga
Saltywetguy wrote: *sigh* I don't know what to get, I have so many Badminton racquets already. I think I should invest in some Tennis racquets instead.

I don't play any other racquet sport but those two... I even looked at the Squash racquets, as the "error/glitch" hasn't been fixed yet.
I did a mock purchase and was able to get a clearance or on sale Tennis racquet for cheap, and add an expensive one at 50%.
I then did the same thing with a Squash racquet for cheap that was on clearance/on sale, and add an expensive one at 50%.

Side note: Do not place multiple orders of different products, if you want 4 badminton racquets, it will work.
But if you mix it up with Squash or Tennis, it will only deduct one product. You need to create multiple orders.

Am not able to get this working for squash racquets for exactly the same pair you have there.. any tips?
Apr 27, 2012
706 posts
489 upvotes
Ottawa
My z strike shipped. Anyone use this racquet with plastic shuttles yet? I currently use an arcsaber 11 and was hoping to use the dzs as my primary or secondary racquet for mostly doubles play.
Sep 16, 2013
74 posts
5 upvotes
What's the best out of the remaining high price Yonex racquets? I am an intermediate player playing doubles and mixed doubles almost exclusively (no singles at the club I play at). There are some cautious reviews in regard to the Yonex Voltric Z-Force II Badminton Racquet, saying that it is difficult to use? Would Duora 10 be better for my situation? Thanks.
Last edited by Jamin25 on Mar 16th, 2019 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
May 28, 2007
101 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver
I noticed the duora z strike was back in stock online. Is this better than the duora 10 if available?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)