Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] [HOT] badminton and squash racquets up to 55% off AND BOGO 50%

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2019 7:26 pm
May 28, 2007
95 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver
For those that had it go thru for them, did you get it shipped to you or to a store for pickup?
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
3108 posts
498 upvotes
luckystrike wrote: There seems to be a glitch with the sale badminton racquets and the bogo promo. If you add one of the on sale racquets (55% off) off, they count as the first racquet. Then add any other racquet and it will be 50% off (even higher priced ones). See image attached as an example.
Special thanks to luckystrike for notifying us about the glitch!
Aug 3, 2011
932 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
gunmetalgrey wrote: For those that had it go thru for them, did you get it shipped to you or to a store for pickup?
shipped for me, cause ZF2 is available online only.
Jun 4, 2007
25 posts
5 upvotes
Got the D10. Thanks for the special trick!
Oct 21, 2014
13 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
luckystrike wrote: There seems to be a glitch with the sale badminton racquets and the bogo promo. If you add one of the on sale racquets (55% off) off, they count as the first racquet. Then add any other racquet and it will be 50% off (even higher priced ones). See image attached as an example.
Thanks OP and Luckystrike. Awesome deal and hope it goes through
Sep 24, 2012
890 posts
329 upvotes
Mississauga
Am not able to get this working for squash racquets for exactly the same pair you have there.. any tips?
Sep 24, 2012
890 posts
329 upvotes
Mississauga
Saltywetguy wrote: *sigh* I don't know what to get, I have so many Badminton racquets already. I think I should invest in some Tennis racquets instead.

I don't play any other racquet sport but those two... I even looked at the Squash racquets, as the "error/glitch" hasn't been fixed yet.
I did a mock purchase and was able to get a clearance or on sale Tennis racquet for cheap, and add an expensive one at 50%.
I then did the same thing with a Squash racquet for cheap that was on clearance/on sale, and add an expensive one at 50%.

Side note: Do not place multiple orders of different products, if you want 4 badminton racquets, it will work.
But if you mix it up with Squash or Tennis, it will only deduct one product. You need to create multiple orders.

Am not able to get this working for squash racquets for exactly the same pair you have there.. any tips?
Apr 27, 2012
683 posts
389 upvotes
Ottawa
My z strike shipped. Anyone use this racquet with plastic shuttles yet? I currently use an arcsaber 11 and was hoping to use the dzs as my primary or secondary racquet for mostly doubles play.
Sep 16, 2013
72 posts
5 upvotes
What's the best out of the remaining high price Yonex racquets? I am an intermediate player playing doubles and mixed doubles almost exclusively (no singles at the club I play at). There are some cautious reviews in regard to the Yonex Voltric Z-Force II Badminton Racquet, saying that it is difficult to use? Would Duora 10 be better for my situation? Thanks.
Last edited by Jamin25 on Mar 16th, 2019 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
May 28, 2007
95 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver
I noticed the duora z strike was back in stock online. Is this better than the duora 10 if available?
Dec 14, 2006
246 posts
100 upvotes
benzylique wrote: My z strike shipped. Anyone use this racquet with plastic shuttles yet? I currently use an arcsaber 11 and was hoping to use the dzs as my primary or secondary racquet for mostly doubles play.
I've played the z strike with plastics and it's totally fine, felt great. I'm power hungry so I'm going to get the z force 2, hope it won't be a mistake passing up on the z strike.
Sep 16, 2013
72 posts
5 upvotes
z strike is showing up as in stock for people? When I actually try to add it to cart, it won't add.
May 28, 2007
95 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver
Jamin25 wrote: z strike is showing up as in stock for people? When I actually try to add it to cart, it won't add.
I was able to add to cart and put another order through to be shipped to me. I already put in a pickup order for the duora 10 and it's ready. So I'll see whether the z strike order goes through as well and will just keep the one that feels better in the hand for me.
Jul 29, 2007
642 posts
346 upvotes
North America
TrackerJacker wrote: Am not able to get this working for squash racquets for exactly the same pair you have there.. any tips?
I didn't have space for the entire screenshot, I actually had two sets of racquets. In order to get the cheap pricing, you need to do the following.
1) Look for a Badminton or Tennis racquet that has a % discount, ie: example Head Flex badminton 55% off or the Head/Wilson Tennis at 40% off.
2) Select an expensive racquet of your choice, this racquet has to have NO sale/clearance or anything associated with it, must be regular price.

3) If you need an extra set of racquets, you can get another set using the example above for same racquet types (badminton only, etc)
If you select a different type of racquet, what happens is, you get one of the racquets for cheap, the other is stuck at original price.
My example screenshot above, actually had one of the badminton racquets at $219.
Thank you RFD community for helping me with spending money, I feel so poor now!
Nov 17, 2014
417 posts
319 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Of the Duora Z, Duora 10 and Voltric Z , which is the lightest ?I am looking to get one that is 5U but the website is not mentioning the weight
Thank you

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)