Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

HOT - Saucony Men's Endorphin Pro Running Shoes - $148.97+tax

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2021 3:59 pm
Dec 29, 2020
105 posts
80 upvotes

[Sport Chek] HOT - Saucony Men's Endorphin Pro Running Shoes - $148.97+tax

Great elite level running shoes for fast paced half or full marathons. Regular price was $249 for these during the season, now there is the second version which is almost the same shoe with a lil bit of an upgrade in the upper, so $199 on the Saucony website. $149 is the lowest price for these shoes I have ever encountered.
35 replies
May 1, 2019
775 posts
3418 upvotes
Smithers, BC
Appears to be sold out already?
Dec 27, 2010
197 posts
119 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks got one. I already have Endorphin speed 2
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
Aren't these meant for races versus training due to carbon plate?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2008
5207 posts
2018 upvotes
Size 13 OOS

Ughhhhh
Let's hug it out
Dec 29, 2020
105 posts
80 upvotes
briand1989 wrote: Appears to be sold out already?
Depends on the size you are looking for. 13 is gone.
Dec 29, 2020
105 posts
80 upvotes
RiftOfChaos wrote: Aren't these meant for races versus training due to carbon plate?
Yeah these are meant for races, but there are people training in them as well, appears to be not as aggressive as Alphafly, I feel like they are more like in the level of Vaporfly, but more durable and a lil bit stiffer than them. They are not stiff though, just "stiffer" than Vaporfly.
Dec 29, 2020
105 posts
80 upvotes
superbad wrote: Thanks got one. I already have Endorphin speed 2
So you like the Endorphins so far... This is going to be my first time running in a pair of shoes other than Nike.
Nov 19, 2013
138 posts
108 upvotes
Are these excessive for light running? (5k)
Dec 27, 2010
197 posts
119 upvotes
Toronto
yes, absolute love the endorphin line. i was planning to get the Pro + which they just launched couple weeks ago but at this price point, this is a better deal.
Dec 27, 2010
197 posts
119 upvotes
Toronto
RCLethTor wrote: Are these excessive for light running? (5k)
not at all, you will enjoy the bouncy feeling no matter the distance of your run
Feb 20, 2006
700 posts
568 upvotes
Super hot, but i have to resist as i only have 2 half marathon on my Nike Vaporfly 4% Flyknit. so just 42 km out of 200km or another 7 half marathon left in it. No need for another racer right now. Thanks OP. This is a really good deal.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1562 posts
536 upvotes
hchai wrote: Super hot, but i have to resist as i only have 2 half marathon on my Nike Vaporfly 4% Flyknit. so just 42 km out of 200km or another 7 half marathon left in it. No need for another racer right now. Thanks OP. This is a really good deal.
Two questions:
  1. Do you break them in at all or move straight to "race wear"? I normally put in ~25k to break in my new shoes before using them for a race, but I've only worn Kinvara in my races so I figure 25k out of a 400k lifetime is ok. I also train in my Kinvaras
  2. As someone who has never bought endorphin, do they fit similar to the Kinavara (if you have both - although it sounds like you're a Nike person!)? Going to order the same size, but have some concerns around fit.
I've bought both the Vaporfly and the NB equivalent, but they're sitting in boxes looking pretty. Being someone who normally trains in Saucony I'm wondering whether to pick these up. And while many will say the colourways on these are ugly, I love them. Perfect dad runner colours.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1205 posts
1392 upvotes
Is this one of the ones with the plate in the sole?..
Dec 29, 2020
105 posts
80 upvotes
xboxrrr wrote: Is this one of the ones with the plate in the sole?..
Yeah there is a carbon plate sandwiched in between two layers of the midsole.
Feb 20, 2006
700 posts
568 upvotes
Trigger wrote: Do you break them in at all or move straight to "race wear"? I normally put in ~25k to break in my new shoes before using them for a race, but I've only worn Kinvara in my races so I figure 25k out of a 400k lifetime is ok. I also train in my Kinvaras
I did a 10 x 1k workout goal race pace with 1 min break in between as break in before used them for a race.
Oct 14, 2012
129 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
holy crap, HOT. I'm so tempted
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2020
1316 posts
847 upvotes
Don't think it's any crazy deal as their Pro 2 is in market already and not surprised to see their older models go on sale. I've used Pro 2 and amazing especially for fast running.
Dec 29, 2020
105 posts
80 upvotes
nowhere2010 wrote: Don't think it's any crazy deal as their Pro 2 is in market already and not surprised to see their older models go on sale. I've used Pro 2 and amazing especially for fast running.
This is not their sale though. Their own sale is $199 at the moment. Pro and Pro 2 are almost identical other than the update on the upper which in my opinion, not a big deal. Honestly, I don't think I would pay extra $100 for a miniscule update.