• May 28th, 2020 1:36 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2113 posts
1231 upvotes
Toronto

[Sport Chek] Jaybird Vista Wireless Earphones, 25% Off - $240 -> $180

Part of Sport Chek Friends & Family Event, use code FF20MAY for 25% off regular priced items - LAST DAY OF SALE, ENDS ON 28TH!

Jaybirds newest wireless earphones. Haven't seen them on sale other than them being listed at The Source and using your PSP, although this is the better deal at the moment.

Personally interested for the IPX7 rating which I've only seen on the Jabra Elite Sports, which I love but is getting outdated.

Only White and Green colorway available.

https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/shop-by-sport/running/electronics/headphones/product/jaybird-vista-true-wireless-sport-headphones-333134620.html
https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/shop-by-sport/running/electronics/product/jaybird-vista-true-wireless-headphones-planetary-green-333260435.html
4 replies
Sep 29, 2010
259 posts
302 upvotes
a "good deal" for anyone looking, but still massively overpriced.

Probably about 35c of plastic. It boggles my mind when earphones (which are very likely to be lost or broken) sell for $100+

There's other decent wireless earbuds for 10%-20% of that price.
Dec 11, 2013
99 posts
35 upvotes
Whitby
pdipps wrote: a "good deal" for anyone looking, but still massively overpriced.

Probably about 35c of plastic. It boggles my mind when earphones (which are very likely to be lost or broken) sell for $100+

There's other decent wireless earbuds for 10%-20% of that price.
Which alternative would you recommend in that price range?
Sep 29, 2010
259 posts
302 upvotes
AlexanderDKB wrote: Which alternative would you recommend in that price range?
The last set I bought was a Monoprice (or Primecables?) BT set when they were $9.99, $14.99, or $19.99 (memory is foggy, but they were def <$20). Before that there were a few sales on Ausdom/Aukey sets that were in that price range on sale.

Honestly, just troll around Amazon/Aliexpress. Read some reviews and order like 6 different pairs for less $ and return the ones that don't work well. Then stockpile a few more of the ones you do like.