Sport Chek

Klean Kanteen Steel Straws 4 pack $3.88

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 11th, 2021 12:49 pm
23 replies
Nov 20, 2019
68 posts
58 upvotes
Thanks OP. I was able to place an order with store pick up. Initially it was showing no stock, but when I tried check other stores using postal code it was showing stock at many stores. I selected Scarborough store and order was placed. Hoping they won't cancel!

Update: After 20 mins, I got the order ready for pickup email.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1322 posts
703 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
VjayH51817 wrote: Thanks OP. I was able to place an order with store pick up. Initially it was showing no stock, but when I tried check other stores using postal code it was showing stock at many stores. I selected Scarborough store and order was placed. Hoping they won't cancel!

Update: After 20 mins, I got the order ready for pickup email.
Thanks for the tip. Showed in stock in several stores then it would say out of stock at checkout. Just have to keep playing with it until it lets you order. Good ol' Sport Chek website lol.
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
1820 posts
3615 upvotes
Thx OP, been looking for these at Costco without success. Perfect timing.
Mar 17, 2004
481 posts
32 upvotes
Free shipping when paying with Triangle Rewards Mastercard.

Edit: Minimum $10 purchase.

I ordered 3 packs.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3363 posts
2888 upvotes
Bought these as add on items to get to a $50 triangle reward.

They are well worth the price.
Feb 11, 2008
443 posts
206 upvotes
Vancouver
Ok not impressed when I opened the box.

3 packages, and all of them have rips. And the sealed stickers all have dust and fuzzies.

The straws look brand new though
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2168 posts
915 upvotes
Toronto
Steel or paper straws? Never tried steel but paper is definitely weird to drink out of.
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Feb 11, 2008
443 posts
206 upvotes
Vancouver
Stainless steel

I was referring to the packaging to the straws that arrived pretty beat up.
Nov 17, 2007
487 posts
1624 upvotes
Canada
This might seem like internet clickbait, but there is an actual potential danger to these straws.

Are Metal Straws Safe?

I didn't put as much stock in it until I personally saw a student seriously injure their cheek with one of these. Something to be aware of.
Came for the deals...stayed...for the deals.
Apr 9, 2008
544 posts
240 upvotes
Bby
People will find a way to injure themselves with anything, and then look to others for responsibility.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2003
1844 posts
360 upvotes
Vancouver
I got these before, wish they were longer and full metal without the rubber, but they are still cute otherwise. :)
Aug 22, 2012
730 posts
1104 upvotes
Rikardo wrote: Free shipping when paying with Triangle Rewards Mastercard.

Edit: Minimum $10 purchase.

I ordered 3 packs.
I'm late to the party, I'm guessing no more free shipping? My cart is $21 and shipping is $28 Face With Tears Of Joy

Triangle world elite
Mar 22, 2011
697 posts
227 upvotes
Enforcer22 wrote: I'm late to the party, I'm guessing no more free shipping? My cart is $21 and shipping is $28 Face With Tears Of Joy

Triangle world elite
This must have changed starting Sept 1! I bought some things before this day and didn't reach the minimum, used the Triangle rewards card and had free shipping.
Aug 30, 2017
187 posts
364 upvotes
AA7HBS wrote: This might seem like internet clickbait, but there is an actual potential danger to these straws.

Are Metal Straws Safe?

I didn't put as much stock in it until I personally saw a student seriously injure their cheek with one of these. Something to be aware of.
Excellent point and my takeaway from reading the article is one MUST ADJUST HABITS when going from plastic to metal. All the injuries are a result of people treating metal straws as if they were plastic: running or walking with it while drinking. Perhaps even driving. It’s a bit like the old wisdom that one should never run with scissors : bad things will happen eventually.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
2590 posts
2580 upvotes
Toronto
TriangleRewards free shipping was a promo that ended at the end of August, just talked to customer service
Dec 9, 2014
399 posts
287 upvotes
GTA
Eff steel straws! I chipped my front tooth with it. I use bamboo straws now.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2003
1325 posts
588 upvotes
Toronto
First world problems.... I can't handle drinking from paper straws. Taste is off, they go mushy.... all not good.

The solution.... I keep buying metal straws from dollarama and then keep losing them... lol.

Thanks for sharing OP!
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Walmart U.S. AT&T Group deal (kinda yay) + Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2 for the parents
Some Apple stuffs
Some Android stuffs
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
5768 posts
5528 upvotes
BC
KnobHillFarms wrote: Eff steel straws! I chipped my front tooth with it. I use bamboo straws now.
Not meant to be eaten. Didn't you see the warning label? Jokes aside, I can't complain for $4, but with a $12 original price, it would be nice if it came with a brush to clean in the inside.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)