Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Leafs Fanatics Men's Kadri Shirt $4.88

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2019 6:30 pm
[OP]
Member
Feb 13, 2016
376 posts
408 upvotes

[Sport Chek] Leafs Fanatics Men's Kadri Shirt $4.88

Sports Chek is selling everyone's favourite ex-leafs shirt for less then $5. Get free shipping with code SCSHIP.
12 replies
Jr. Member
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
137 posts
894 upvotes
A113
Gotta sell 13,393,033 of these shirts to cover Marner's new contract. And that's without factoring the cost of the shirt.
Adventure is out there!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5116 posts
2938 upvotes
M-Arkham
They had reebok JVR and Bozak T-shirt for $4.88 as well

It's not a bad T-shirt, pretty good quality too
2x Zoomer $36 for 5GB , 800min Can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
Member
Nov 22, 2016
414 posts
208 upvotes
Didn't care for Kadri until he started playing under Babcock. Other then the two harsh suspensions in the playoffs, arguably our best leaf. Should have been our Captain. Hopefully it will be Hyman.
Kadri will be missed.
Matthews is too soft and Marner is marner. Tavares wouldn't be a bad choice either.

Darn..seems like no stock left.
Sr. Member
Jul 30, 2003
934 posts
249 upvotes
ch00chmuld00n wrote: Didn't care for Kadri until he started playing under Babcock. Other then the two harsh suspensions in the playoffs, arguably our best leaf. Should have been our Captain. Hopefully it will be Hyman.
Kadri will be missed.
Matthews is too soft and Marner is marner. Tavares wouldn't be a bad choice either.

Darn..seems like no stock left.
Tavares has been a leader since day 1. Led by example when he signed his contract. Dubas screwed up with Nylander and now we have this Marner situation. Should've made an example of Nylander and shipped him to LA where he'd be a nobody.
Member
Feb 22, 2010
348 posts
254 upvotes
Ugly on the front, ugly on the back.

No thanks.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2997 posts
2653 upvotes
Oos. Says in stock but then 0 available when you try to add to cart. Deal over.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 28, 2016
1406 posts
4757 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
ch00chmuld00n wrote: Didn't care for Kadri until he started playing under Babcock. Other then the two harsh suspensions in the playoffs, arguably our best leaf. Should have been our Captain. Hopefully it will be Hyman.
Kadri will be missed.
Matthews is too soft and Marner is marner. Tavares wouldn't be a bad choice either.

Darn..seems like no stock left.
Are you new? Hyman as captain? Kadri will be missed? Still talking about that high stick from the 93 playoffs? C'mon man
What's in your wallet?
Member
Nov 22, 2016
414 posts
208 upvotes
Spawk1028 wrote: Are you new? Hyman as captain? Kadri will be missed? Still talking about that high stick from the 93 playoffs? C'mon man
Kids...it's different when you have played the game...not video games...big boy games, real life.

You have your opinion...you see what you want to see..

Good luck kid.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2476 posts
2803 upvotes
Fredericton
ch00chmuld00n wrote: Kids...it's different when you have played the game...not video games...big boy games, real life.

You have your opinion...you see what you want to see..

Good luck kid.
Watch out, folks, he's big timing on the internet!
Sr. Member
Jul 23, 2011
502 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
I've been a LEAF fan for nearly half a century...

Lord have mercy, do I ever hate other LEAF fans...

Come to think of it....I think God does as well...
Sr. Member
Nov 14, 2004
937 posts
269 upvotes
ch00chmuld00n wrote: Didn't care for Kadri until he started playing under Babcock. Other then the two harsh suspensions in the playoffs, arguably our best leaf. Should have been our Captain. Hopefully it will be Hyman.
Kadri will be missed.
Matthews is too soft and Marner is marner. Tavares wouldn't be a bad choice either.

Darn..seems like no stock left.
LOL

Top