Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Li-Ning Woods LD 90 Badminton Racket $59.99 Over 50% Off*

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2014 5:31 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
4758 posts
130 upvotes
Oakville
Li-Ning has a factory store in Burlington and sometimes have warehouse clearance sales including a Black Friday one.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18696 posts
5727 upvotes
warranty? for what? basically there is no warranty for racquet even if they come with..for example..once your racquet is broken into 2 pieces mean it's broken..no warranty...I have 1 broken early this year during double play cause of my partner's fault! do u think they can fix under warranty? for $30 I don't expect any warranty for that price point..

anyway, my friend order from aliexpresss...one of the link

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Lining-b ... 48985.html

check out the review and judge by yourself whether is real or fake...or u wanna take the risk...

for me? I'm going to order...LOL

I don't mind to let go one N90 once my order is here..just PM me...

by the way, for anyone who need TA coupon for this...PM me..I have extra...

acidburn09 wrote: Well yeah, at that price, there is absolutely no doubt that the racket is fake, but most beginner/intermediate players won't be able to feel the difference anyways. If it works for you, good for you! You should expect the racket to last very long or any strings other than the original ones to last either.

Racquets are indeed 10-15% more expensive in Canada, not 500% more expensive, but that includes the warranty that you don't get when buying from other countries. You're also sure you're buying authentic products when buying Canada coded racquets from canadian stores.
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Nov 21, 2011
228 posts
276 upvotes
Montreal
kiasu wrote: warranty? for what? basically there is no warranty for racquet even if they come with..for example..once your racquet is broken into 2 pieces mean it's broken..no warranty...I have 1 broken early this year during double play cause of my partner's fault! do u think they can fix under warranty? for $30 I don't expect any warranty for that price point..

anyway, my friend order from aliexpresss...one of the link

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Lining-b ... 48985.html

check out the review and judge by yourself whether is real or fake...or u wanna take the risk...

for me? I'm going to order...LOL

I don't mind to let go one N90 once my order is here..just PM me...

by the way, for anyone who need TA coupon for this...PM me..I have extra...
Racquets are warrantied against defects. Which means that if it breaks during stringing or during normal play, it can be replaced. That does not include hitting your racket on your partner's racket or on a wall, because that would be your own fault.

And of course fake rackets are not warrantied, I was talking about authentic rackets.

Also, 90% of the items sold on Aliexpress are cheap knock offs or counterfeit items.

Like I have said, there is absolutely no doubt that the racket you bought is fake, so there can't be any "judging whether it is real or fake". Believing otherwise would be very naive.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)