Expired Hot Deals

Sport Chek

[Mark's] Triangle World Elite Mastercard: 40x Total CT Money on footwear purchases (Aug 13-15)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2021 1:54 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 5, 2001
8935 posts
10100 upvotes
Toronto

[Sport Chek] [Mark's] Triangle World Elite Mastercard: 40x Total CT Money on footwear purchases (Aug 13-15)

Image

Shop now and pay with your Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard® to collect your 40x total CT Money to treat yourself later.

Step into Fall with footwear for everyone from Sport Chek & Mark's with this exclusive Triangle credit card offer.

Shop in-store or online at Sport Chek & Mark's.

https://www.sportchek.ca/
https://www.marks.com/
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 13th, 2021 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: updated retailer field for better discoverability
33 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 3, 2006
5237 posts
2547 upvotes
Winnipeg
Great timing to stack with the BOGO on kids shoes and the bonus $30 promo card on $125+ spending.
This isn't a blog.
Newbie
May 29, 2017
29 posts
35 upvotes
I just got this WE Mastercard recently and still learning about how it works. What discount % is this 40x point promotion equivalent to? 40%?

Also, I am struggling to tell which shoes on the SC website is eligible for this 40x promotion?
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
16835 posts
32860 upvotes
Scarborough
gokou3 wrote: I just got this WE Mastercard recently and still learning about how it works. What discount % is this 40x point promotion equivalent to? 40%?
40X = 16%
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2012
1172 posts
425 upvotes
Cambridge
darrenmak wrote: Will this stack with the following promos:

Spend $125 get $25 back with Mastercard Click to Pay:
https://www.sportchek.ca/campaigns/clic ... ge-Banner6

Spend $125 get $30 back with:
https://www.sportchek.ca/campaigns/clot ... e-Banner1A

Would be fire deal!
Cannot say for sure for this one but I have noticed in the past different CT money promos (with different requirements) do stack.
Sr. Member
Jun 2, 2004
946 posts
400 upvotes
Mississauga
I guess atmosphereos excluded from the 40x :/
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 3, 2006
5237 posts
2547 upvotes
Winnipeg
Mod_Master wrote: I guess atmosphereos excluded from the 40x :/
Hmmm, I'm not sure about that. Usually, they are interchangeable from Sportchek.

Now, I don't see this in my offers. I guess this is YMMV?
This isn't a blog.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Feb 24, 2020
173 posts
293 upvotes
Montreal
Will this work at Sports Experts as well? Sportchek with a Quebec flavour.
Sr. Member
Feb 24, 2009
873 posts
393 upvotes
Does this include work boots as well?
Moderator
User avatar
Mar 23, 2004
47140 posts
13330 upvotes
Markham
darrenmak wrote: Will this stack with the following promos:

Spend $125 get $25 back with Mastercard Click to Pay:
https://www.sportchek.ca/campaigns/clic ... ge-Banner6

Spend $125 get $30 back with:
https://www.sportchek.ca/campaigns/clot ... e-Banner1A

Would be fire deal!
yes it should, but there is no way to use MC Click to Pay on their website as of this post.
Sr. Member
Mar 20, 2006
586 posts
403 upvotes
Pretty good deal. I bought some stuff for 20 something and it gave me around $9 back in CT at sport check. It would be even a better deal with % discount coupon at Marks but I can’t think of anything that I need from there at the moment.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4189 posts
11592 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
gokou3 wrote: I just got this WE Mastercard recently and still learning about how it works. What discount % is this 40x point promotion equivalent to? 40%?
As mentioned by @TomRFD , the 40x would equate to a 16% earn rate.

This question seems to be asked in almost every CT/SC/Marks thread, so I figured I would include the following for reference:
CT Triangle earn rate is $0.004 per $1 spend. Earn rates on multipliers are as follows:

  • 5x : 0.004 x 5 = 2%
  • 10x : 0.004 x 10 = 4%
  • 15x : 0.004 x 15 = 6%
  • 20x : 0.004 x 20 = 8%
  • 25x : 0.004 x 25 = 10%
  • 30x : 0.004 x 30 = 12%
  • 35x : 0.004 x 35 = 14%
  • 40x : 0.004 x 40 = 16%
  • 45x : 0.004 x 45 = 18%
  • 50x : 0.004 x 50 = 20%
Jr. Member
Nov 14, 2007
129 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
On the triangle website, it says that purchases at Sportchek, CT, Atmosphere etc. earn at 4% or $0.04 per dollar. The chart suggests 0.4%. Which is right?
Moderator
User avatar
Mar 23, 2004
47140 posts
13330 upvotes
Markham
jibs92 wrote: On the triangle website, it says that purchases at Sportchek, CT, Atmosphere etc. earn at 4% or $0.04 per dollar. The chart suggests 0.4%. Which is right?
You only get 4% at those stores if you use the Triangle MC.
Sr. Member
Mar 20, 2006
586 posts
403 upvotes
Interesting. Your math is very clear but I don’t know where my receipt is. I bought something for around $25 yesterday and also redeemed $6 or so CTM and my receipt shows $8.75 or so CTM earned. 16% of $19 is $3.04 and $25 is $4 but some how I got extra CTM. The girl at cash was very strict and when I asked her to try using marks coupon she won’t saying it was for Marks. So it was just a regular sport check purchase without any coupon or added promos.
Moderator
User avatar
Mar 23, 2004
47140 posts
13330 upvotes
Markham
2good wrote: Interesting. Your math is very clear but I don’t know where my receipt is. I bought something for around $25 yesterday and also redeemed $6 or so CTM and my receipt shows $8.75 or so CTM earned. 16% of $19 is $3.04 and $25 is $4 but some how I got extra CTM. The girl at cash was very strict and when I asked her to try using marks coupon she won’t saying it was for Marks. So it was just a regular sport check purchase without any coupon or added promos.
It's probably stacked from other offers in your Triangle account.
Sr. Member
Mar 2, 2011
591 posts
305 upvotes
West
I ordered shoes last night. And today got 16% back on the subtotal.

Now waiting for that $30 code. Is it $30 off some min spend?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)