Expired Hot Deals

Sport Chek

Nike Women's Zoom Gravity Running Shoes | Color: Black/Silver/Grey ONLY | Sizes 7½ left | $27.88 Final Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2021 2:17 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5266 posts
7151 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…

[Sport Chek] Nike Women's Zoom Gravity Running Shoes | Color: Black/Silver/Grey ONLY | Sizes 7½ left | $27.88 Final Sale

For Free Shipping. Use Triangle Rewards Card.

None of my Business but please buy what you need only. So others have a chance to snatch a pair

Edit* Thanks @theflyingsquirrel (16th Post Down)

"In for 2 with the $10 crappy tire money back for $50 purchase with the app."

Thank You @petpet (2nd Page) "I bought the exact same pair a while back, these shoes are for narrow feet and they will tighten your toes because of the narrow toe box..
This could be why they are on this big discount.."
Images
  • Screenshot_20210813-054523_Chrome.jpg
Last edited by chilli604 on Aug 15th, 2021 10:08 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Thread Summary
88 replies
Dec 21, 2009
544 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Any free shipping code? Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7400 posts
6394 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote: darn, I normally wear sz 9 in men's.....................wondering if sz10 women's will fit me?
Isn't the general rule +1.5 for Men's to Women's size conversion?

Also Nike tends to run narrower than other brands.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
23408 posts
5392 upvotes
Toronto
Madchester wrote: Isn't the general rule +1.5 for Men's to Women's size conversion?

Also Nike tends to run narrower than other brands.
darn, yeah I just googled it & +1.5 sizes from Men's to Women's.................ahh welll

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Dec 23, 2010
29 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
lovesong wrote: Any free shipping code? Thanks!
If you have a triangle mastercard, the shipping is free.

Free Shipping Available* for all Triangle Credit Cardholders

HOW IT WORKS: Add qualifying product(s) to your shopping cart, use your Triangle Credit Card and Free Shipping will be applied to your order. Once you complete your purchase you will see no shipping charges in your order confirmation. For shipments of orders to remote locations that are excluded from this offer, the shipping charge will be visible during Checkout. If your order contains items that are ineligible for Free Shipping, you will be charged shipping only for those items. NOTE: This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotional code offer.
Jul 10, 2019
157 posts
392 upvotes
Winnipeg
bigboy99 wrote: If you have a triangle mastercard, the shipping is free.

Free Shipping Available* for all Triangle Credit Cardholders

HOW IT WORKS: Add qualifying product(s) to your shopping cart, use your Triangle Credit Card and Free Shipping will be applied to your order. Once you complete your purchase you will see no shipping charges in your order confirmation. For shipments of orders to remote locations that are excluded from this offer, the shipping charge will be visible during Checkout. If your order contains items that are ineligible for Free Shipping, you will be charged shipping only for those items. NOTE: This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotional code offer.
I got free shipping too just by entering my triangle member card for some reason. (Not the credit card)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6637 posts
5303 upvotes
M-Arkham
i think the bigger steal is this odyssey react 2 for $38.88, but it only got size 6 only... really good deal if it fits you.
https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/wom ... =332900544

For men, it would be this pair of nike react miler for $75
https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/men ... 3099413_01
lovesong wrote: Any free shipping code? Thanks!
Just use a Canadian tire money triangle card, and you'll get shipping waived once you enter that in at checkout. If you don't have one, just sign up for it fast.
blackmenthol wrote: I got free shipping too just by entering my triangle member card for some reason. (Not the credit card)
That's the ongoing sportchek promo right now, triangle card member gets free shipping(not just the Credit card). That's also why you stopped seeing free shipping promo code nowadays, all of those got killed off to push you toward the canadian tire triangle card loyalty program.
Last edited by Brewmeanie on Aug 13th, 2021 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
1x Virgin $35 for 20GB unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt n 1000 int min
1x Fido $45 for 20Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide
Jan 11, 2013
110 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
Wow what a cool looking shoe wish this deal was in men's
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5266 posts
7151 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
EvanFBC wrote: Wow what a cool looking shoe wish this deal was in men's
Buy it anyways. Display them by the Fire Place
Dec 23, 2008
375 posts
543 upvotes
Vancouver
This stacks with the 15% code and enter your CANADIAN TIRE MONEY CARD NUMBER for free ship

total $26.55 tax in
Feb 15, 2012
419 posts
425 upvotes
How do we know if this is part of the spend $125 get back $30 promo?
:)
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
2740 posts
854 upvotes
North York
Thanks OP and ordered a pair for my daughter.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)