Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

North Face Base Camp duffels - Minimum 46% off

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2019 11:27 pm
Mar 28, 2019
162 posts
193 upvotes
St. John's

[Sport Chek] North Face Base Camp duffels - Minimum 46% off

I noticed the thread for Patagonia Black Hole duffels was pretty popular, so I thought I'd share this deal on North Face base camp bags.

Sportchek and Atmosphere both have a buy one get one 50% off deal on bags and duffels currently. When you cart an "Osprey Hydraulic Bite Valve" for $9.99 (https://www.sportchek.ca/product/osprey ... =332520601) it allows you to buy any North Face base camp duffel at 50% off.

This effectively gives a minimum of 46.6% off if you're buying the size small, which increases if you're buying a larger bag (Ex: the XXL yields 52%)
This is great to combine with the 15% gift cards last week if you bought some, or to wait for the next round of giftcard discount and repurchase with the giftcards if its within two months. Therefore YMMV with the overall discount.

Hope this is useful!

**Sportchek appears to be sold out of the bite valve, deal still works on atmosphere
Last edited by RedFlagKaylr on Aug 18th, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
166 replies
Dec 1, 2018
514 posts
567 upvotes
Is the 50L small duffle overkill for daily gym use? I like the design I wish it came smaller lol
Feb 24, 2009
889 posts
410 upvotes
Thanks OP great deal! Not sure if it'll go through but ordered a small and large to go with the medium I already have.
Mar 28, 2019
162 posts
193 upvotes
St. John's
Batmon wrote: Is the 50L small duffle overkill for daily gym use? I like the design I wish it came smaller lol
IMHO it's a bit big for a gym bag but I'm going to use it for that purpose when it isn't being used as a carry-on. Be aware that north face made an update to the bags (in 2018 I think?) and apparently the older style is preferred. I've never compared them in person so I can't be sure. But, I do know on the size small at least the updated version has lost its carry handles. I want the carry handles so I opted for the bomber blue colour, which still shows the older style bag in the photo. Some colours appear to be updated, some not.
Nov 24, 2008
210 posts
569 upvotes
Bridgewater
Just grabbed one of the Ogio rolling carryons. They were already 50 off

Any issues with returning the hydraulic thing and getting the money back?
Mar 28, 2019
162 posts
193 upvotes
St. John's
sligg wrote: Just grabbed one of the Ogio rolling carryons. They were already 50 off

Any issues with returning the hydraulic thing and getting the money back?
Not sure on that. I actually needed to replace mine on my water bladder so it worked out anyways lol
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1908 posts
2094 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Any other coupons stack on this?
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Oct 24, 2018
384 posts
365 upvotes
Thanks OP, got the Base Camp XL I always wanted.

The Rolling Thunder bags are great bags too, not Briggs and Riley, but still really good. If it lets you get 50% off those as it seems to call them a duffel then it is a good deal too I think.
Last edited by nffclsr on Aug 16th, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 11, 2005
759 posts
49 upvotes
These are solid bags, mine's been all over the world and no worse for wear.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1908 posts
2094 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Would probably get the base camp 135L if I didn't already have the eagle creek 120L I got from atmosphere for $90 a year or two ago. Buuuut at $123 the base camp is just warm.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Jul 2, 2014
491 posts
168 upvotes
Maple, ON
Sweet. I got the Northface 50L for a gym bag. Woooo!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9435 posts
11735 upvotes
Calgary
Doesn’t work with the Osprey Transporter for some reason. I guess they aren’t included.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
Hopefully they honor this, or cancel my order before they bill me 2X what I expect.
Sep 14, 2018
373 posts
667 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: Doesn’t work with the Osprey Transporter for some reason. I guess they aren’t included.
I think it's not supposed to work on Osprey or North Face - but for some reason it is on these Duffels.

Offer Terms:
'Select Backpacks & Duffels, Buy One, Get One 50% Off *2nd item must be of equal or lesser value. Excluding Nike, Coolers, Arc'teryx, Osprey, Fjallraven, The North Face, Mountain Hardwear, Marmot, Thule, Pacsafe, Platypus & items already marked down (ending in .97 or .88). Items ending in .98 can be the first item, but not the second discounted item. Cannot be combined with other offers. Limited Quantities. Selection & availability may vary by location. Order must be completed by August 29th, 2019 1:59 AM ET to qualify.'
Nov 4, 2016
265 posts
463 upvotes
Great find OP - i got a North Face backpack with this as i already have a good duffel.

Question: Could i later return the Osprey valve in store? will they make me return the bag as well?
Oct 11, 2018
226 posts
134 upvotes
Anyone know what size I should get if I'm going to be using it for travelling + a trip to Kilimanjaro?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)