Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

North Face Base Camp duffels - Minimum 46% off

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2019 11:27 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3352 posts
2339 upvotes
Langley
Cheezewhiz wrote: I ordered the same one and also got the new version without the grab handles unfortunately.
I've had this bag for two years and i've never used the smaller grab handles. I always use the big handles as it's just easier to grab.
Oct 25, 2010
588 posts
104 upvotes
Winnipeg
Ordered the medium sized taupe color, got both the grab handle and the should straps.

It seems the newer small ones doesn't come with the grab handles unlike medium ones, but they all have the shoulder straps. Although the full medium size is over the carry on limit on standard flights, it can be squished a lot to fit in nicely.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1365 posts
753 upvotes
Ontario
How'd you guys get it so fast? Did it ship from Calgary?
Apr 20, 2018
155 posts
102 upvotes
willy156 wrote: How'd you guys get it so fast? Did it ship from Calgary?
Me too, and with the valveFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
11091 posts
3503 upvotes
Vancouver
hungcy wrote: Sorry, forgot to mention in my post that the Flash Sale was a limited time offer and ended yesterday night. Surprised it still works on the item today, as price no longer ends with 98 cents.

Bought that kids bag and North Face Recon bag for $63 all in. Good Deal! Thanks OP.
Yeah hopefully it comes back.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5600 posts
2548 upvotes
Kitchener
Apparently, only the 2018 version has no big grab handle. It came back in the 2019 version. I can try to get used to the side handles I guess. I mean, does a bag really need 5 handles?

I tried using the backpack straps as shoulder straps but they just didn't work or look too well at all...
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1365 posts
753 upvotes
Ontario
Expected delivery changed from Monday, August 26 to today!
Jun 9, 2007
874 posts
210 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Both of mine shipped, thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
willy156 wrote: How'd you guys get it so fast? Did it ship from Calgary?
Sport Chek / Atmosphere typically will ship an item from the store closest to you that has the item in stock.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Nov 22, 2018
80 posts
24 upvotes
hungcy wrote: Sorry, forgot to mention in my post that the Flash Sale was a limited time offer and ended yesterday night. Surprised it still works on the item today, as price no longer ends with 98 cents.

Bought that kids bag and North Face Recon bag for $63 all in. Good Deal! Thanks OP.
Yup still worked. just bought myself a northface basecamp duffel with that kids backpack.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
2022 posts
8935 upvotes
JonathanS964398 wrote: Would this deal work out to be better than the employee pricing deals that come up every so often? I think the employee pricing deal would be better as it ranges from 50-70% off compared to the 46% on this deal. Any thoughts on this?
newfbc wrote: With the original employee price deal - cost +10%, TNF items were ~50% off.. so similar in price. Some of the recent employee price deals have been cost + 15%.. so it would not be as good as this deal. As well, with this deal you can get the extra 10% off and you get a far better selection of items online - employee price deal is only in store.

Ron.
$103.50 and that's without the 50X and 30X points bonus event.
Images
  • 20190823_150605.jpg
how do i remove my signature?
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1365 posts
753 upvotes
Ontario
got my TNF Recon bag in, the quality is pretty good and the American Chiropractic Association certified back definitely feels good, at first I thought the bag was defect because of how it curves, but when I tried it on it fits your spine real good.
Only complaint I have is how the bag doesn't really stay up, it doesn't have a flat bottom and kind of slants.
Sep 3, 2013
48 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
RunOrDie wrote: I also order the asphalt grey and it didn’t come with the grab handles.
Can anyone confirm which color will have the grab handles?
Just got mine. Ordered the bomber blue in a large and it came with the grab handles. Thank you OP!!!
Dec 24, 2018
89 posts
38 upvotes
I ordered from atmosphere. The Osprey valve is back in stock and the "deal" still works. Also the 10% off for new accounts worked for the medium bag, so it costed 81$ before tax for the valve and bag =)
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2008
2748 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto
Possible to return atmosphere order to sportschek stores?
Nov 21, 2018
136 posts
96 upvotes
Markham
I tried to order a tote for the GF and a sackpack from sportcheck on Sunday night, but the sackpack came in at the 50% off and the tote was regular price. Also seeing this on atmosphere. It seems as if they've fixed the site to make the cheaper item half off. Need to take advantage of these things sooner, before they catch on!
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
11091 posts
3503 upvotes
Vancouver
JyNadaril wrote: I ordered from atmosphere. The Osprey valve is back in stock and the "deal" still works. Also the 10% off for new accounts worked for the medium bag, so it costed 81$ before tax for the valve and bag =)
Works at Sport Chek as well. Dammit I don't need this bag!
Feb 4, 2017
166 posts
129 upvotes
Is this deal still active? I'm adding the items to my cart but it's just showing full price.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1284 posts
1066 upvotes
Edmonton
leif20 wrote: I tried to order a tote for the GF and a sackpack from sportcheck on Sunday night, but the sackpack came in at the 50% off and the tote was regular price. Also seeing this on atmosphere. It seems as if they've fixed the site to make the cheaper item half off. Need to take advantage of these things sooner, before they catch on!
Not quite. It would've worked if you used the osprey bite valve, or if item1 was an item that was already on sale.