Osprey Talon 22 Backpacks On Sale, -$125.98

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2021 11:14 am
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2005
2454 posts
318 upvotes
North York
Kestral wrote: Ok fine, so let's compare the Osprey to a Goruck, which has all those things. The Osprey is really really fugly compared to a Goruck.
To each their own. I personally prefer the Osprey styling to either the MEC or Goruck.
Dec 24, 2018
97 posts
71 upvotes
Kestral wrote: Ok fine, so let's compare the Osprey to a Goruck, which has all those things. The Osprey is really really fugly compared to a Goruck.
Man you are really fixated on how this bag looks eh?
Jul 30, 2005
801 posts
512 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Kyeona wrote: Man you are really fixated on how this bag looks eh?
Aesthetics matter.
Dec 24, 2018
97 posts
71 upvotes
Kestral wrote: Aesthetics matter.
Did quit coming back to this thread and looking at it Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4401 posts
823 upvotes
Edmonton
Usuyami wrote: Does anyone have experience with the Osprey branded hydration packs? I am looking at this one in particular but it is pricey. If it works well I'm willing to invest.

https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/wel ... 12591.html#
I have used mine at least 100 times and still going strong. Actually stopped using others. I have been extremely happy with anything Osprey makes. I average 100 hikes a year.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Jul 22, 2009
399 posts
383 upvotes
Oakville
Kestral wrote: Aesthetics matter.
The Talon 22 is definitely a pack that is function over form. Alternatively, packs like the Arc'teryx Brize 25 seem to fit the bill of enough function but without overly compromising on looks. It's actually not that easy to balance the form and function equation when it comes to hiking packs...