Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Partnership pricing - up to 70% off for TSSC members (Feb 27-Mar 8) - EXTENDED

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6072 posts
3848 upvotes

[Sport Chek] Partnership pricing - up to 70% off for TSSC members (Feb 27-Mar 8) - EXTENDED

Are you ready to get moving? If your answer is "yes" we have great news that is going to rock your sports gear shopping world. From February 27th to March 6th you can save up to 70% off* ticket prices at Sport Chek!

This offer is valid for all members who have been on a roster in the last 3 years and can be shared with your friends and family. Access your unique code by clicking here: View Code

This offer is valid in-store only. To learn more about Sport Chek's member-exclusive pricing *click here for full details. Plus with all the new gear you'll be ready to take on this upcoming season, stay tuned, spring / summer registration opens March 5th.

Keep playing!
Last edited by 9394 on Mar 6th, 2020 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
155 replies
Dec 16, 2019
107 posts
56 upvotes
Can someone PM me a code please? I just need $150 worth. Much appreciated. At least you dont need a triangle MC for this one

First to beg for a code!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha suckers....
Mar 9, 2010
648 posts
506 upvotes
This offer is valid for all members who have been on a roster in the last 3 years and can be shared with your friends and family.

Checks membership created last year for this offer anyway and.....damn.

Joins a team to invest in the future...
Last edited by jdmhfx on Feb 26th, 2020 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 28, 2016
182 posts
168 upvotes
Let the begging begin!
Images
  • BE15A79A-8969-46E4-8251-6C98EFDAB9C1.jpeg
Jan 4, 2007
113 posts
33 upvotes
jdmhfx wrote: This offer is valid for all members who have been on a roster in the last 3 years and can be shared with your friends and family.

Checks membership created last year for this offer anyway and.....damn.
I think you are misreading this. It says active IN the last three years not you had to be active FOR three years. So signing up last year and joining a team, would qualify.

"Note: You must have been on an active SSC Roster within the last three years to qualify to receive a Unique Barcode"
Nov 20, 2018
47 posts
36 upvotes
Gonna be one of those guys.. but I could really use a code! Thanks :)
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3807 posts
1838 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Quick, someone add me to the team.
Mar 9, 2010
648 posts
506 upvotes
Username77 wrote: I think you are misreading this. It says active IN the last three years not you had to be active FOR three years. So signing up last year and joining a team, would qualify.

"Note: You must have been on an active SSC Roster within the last three years to qualify to receive a Unique Barcode"
No misread. A lot of us simply signed up to the SSC to get the offer last year and didn't actually join a team. A lot of people who signed up just to get the offer don't even live in the Toronto area. Obviously this stipulation is designed for people like me. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Aug 8, 2017
27 posts
8 upvotes
Was on a team two years ago and got the code... guess I’ll shop ..
Aug 17, 2008
255 posts
1018 upvotes
If someone could please give me a code, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to buy a Fitbit for my husband for father's day :)
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19503 posts
4650 upvotes
Thornhill
Thanks, was this an email? No one on my team got it but we've been active 2 years ago. It's time to sign up to get curbstomped for coed ball hockey to keep the membership active this summer I guess lol
Aug 16, 2015
694 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Would really appreciate a shared code as well. Kids need some refreshed ski gear.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2007
1122 posts
192 upvotes
If anyone can PM a code that would be appreciated I need to spend about $200 thank you.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)