Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Partnership pricing - up to 70% off for TSSC members (Feb 27-Mar 8) - EXTENDED

Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
4285 posts
667 upvotes
Toronto
I've logged in TSSC but I don't see the code. Does that mean you have to wait for tomorrow when the offer starts?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2008
9192 posts
1972 upvotes
Toronto
Mr. Robo wrote: I've logged in TSSC but I don't see the code. Does that mean you have to wait for tomorrow when the offer starts?
It should be up if you're eligible. It shows up on my YSSC account which is same platform as TSSC.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2007
1779 posts
372 upvotes
Mr. Robo wrote: I've logged in TSSC but I don't see the code. Does that mean you have to wait for tomorrow when the offer starts?
Go to My Profile > Special Offers and it should be there. I have 2 codes and I will share with RFD once I get a chance to use it.
Aug 4, 2019
31 posts
20 upvotes
Is it still employee pricing plus 15%? I forgot if they changed the mark up
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
4285 posts
667 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like I didn't qualified.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20443 posts
21574 upvotes
Toronto
showing up for me too
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Oct 17, 2009
137 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
Sad, didn’t get a code
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4080 posts
2398 upvotes
looks like I didn't qualified as I didnt play within last 3 years. and no I will no beg for a code
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6757 posts
3175 upvotes
LOL. If only they code was live yesterday for the GoPro deal (which actually shipped!)
jdmhfx wrote: No misread. A lot of us simply signed up to the SSC to get the offer last year and didn't actually join a team. A lot of people who signed up just to get the offer don't even live in the Toronto area. Obviously this stipulation is designed for people like me. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
To be fair, TSSC is a good way for out-of-towners to meet people in the city.

A guy on our volleyball team was working in Toronto for 8 months but moved back to Calgary after the summer ended.
coriolis wrote: Thanks, was this an email? No one on my team got it but we've been active 2 years ago. It's time to sign up to get curbstomped for coed ball hockey to keep the membership active this summer I guess lol
The promo is live on the website but I think the email is being sent later today/tomorrow.

I remember seeing the same promo last spring on the website, but didn't bother posting a RFD thread. Someone else saw the website promo and posted a thread before TSSC even sent out their email.

EDIT: Speak of the devil; TSSC sent out the Sportchek promo email at 9:18 AM. Face With Tears Of Joy
Last edited by Madchester on Feb 26th, 2020 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aug 21, 2019
428 posts
252 upvotes
Markham
Looking to buy north face gotham jacket. Appreciate a code pls.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6757 posts
3175 upvotes
In case anyone is curious where to find your code:

Nov 20, 2015
176 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Received the code, I usually play beach volleyball (indoor/outdoor) throughout the year with TSSC.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
7670 posts
2555 upvotes
Mississauga
Madchester wrote: In case anyone is curious where to find your code:

Thanks for this! For some reason, I can't get the same area on my phone. But on desktop, I was able to get there.

Also, I have not been on any TSSC teams for ages, but got a code.

Edit: Nevermind, found it on the phone. Lol.