Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Powerbeats Pro Black 30% off $230.97 - 10% 1st purchase - 3% Rakuten (In Store Pickup)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2019 11:07 pm
Nov 16, 2015
187 posts
359 upvotes
Calgary
portraitofruin wrote:
Sep 13th, 2019 9:05 am
I have those exact same headphones. I believe they came with a lifetime warranty but not sure what they would replace it with. They seem to sell very different products these days.
Yeah, their current line of products is nowhere near the price or sound quality of the turbines. I emailed them at any rate to see if they could help. I still have all of the original packaging they came in, but no receipt. Maybe I'll luck out and get a free backup pair.
Mike| WordPress Developer | Small Business Marketing & SEO
Jan 8, 2018
4 posts
Mine arrived today. Ordered the black ones a week ago.

FWIW I bought these a while back and returned them as I didn’t think they sounded worth $329. This price is much more reasonable for what you get.
Oct 9, 2018
72 posts
28 upvotes
Anyone else still not receive a receipt from Staples?
The Powerbeats ended up not being as comfortable as I thought, so I want to return them... not sure how without any proof of purchase.

EDIT: emailed customer support twice and no response.
Aug 24, 2019
33 posts
13 upvotes
reeepo wrote:
Sep 17th, 2019 9:47 pm
Anyone else still not receive a receipt from Staples?
The Powerbeats ended up not being as comfortable as I thought, so I want to return them... not sure how without any proof of purchase.

EDIT: emailed customer support twice and no response.
Lol. You opened the package. You cant return them dude. Better sell them online quick before the price falls again.
Aug 24, 2019
33 posts
13 upvotes
I managed to grab mine for 212$. Sold them today for 285$. I am gonna continue using my Jaybirds X2.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1052 posts
1510 upvotes
Victoria
HawaiianGate wrote:
Sep 17th, 2019 11:01 pm
Lol. You opened the package. You cant return them dude. Better sell them online quick before the price falls again.
Staples is one of the few places where you can return open headphones
Aug 24, 2019
33 posts
13 upvotes
peakingduck wrote:
Sep 17th, 2019 11:04 pm
Staples is one of the few places where you can return open headphones
Oh wow! I honestly didn’t know that. Any other stores I could do the same? I know Best Buy and Sprtchek won’t take opened headphones.