Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Powerbeats Pro Black 30% off $230.97 - 10% 1st purchase - 3% Rakuten (In Store Pickup)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2019 11:07 pm
Dec 5, 2016
721 posts
1117 upvotes
markol wrote: If anyone has a Triangle Credit Card... it seems like they're also doing 30x points today and tomorrow making the deal even sweeter.
excludes certain brands, are we sure beats qualify?

Edit: looks like beats is featured on the brands page for the promo. I guess it should be safe to assume it applies.

So 30X refers to an additional 20X points on top of the normal 10X points, which means 12% CT cash back?
May 5, 2006
819 posts
529 upvotes
Toronto
TouchMyBox wrote: excludes certain brands, are we sure beats qualify?

Edit: looks like beats is featured on the brands page for the promo. I guess it should be safe to assume it applies.

So 30X refers to an additional 20X points on top of the normal 10X points, which means 12% CT cash back?
I believe it equates to 12%
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
I keep buying expensive headphones and then keep using my SoundPeats True Capsule..
Aug 23, 2014
30 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Last time I bought the beatsX wireless, it lasted one year and half and then the battery won’t connect. I was giving the option of fix it for $99 or buy another pair at $99.
I don’t think this will last more than 3 years, for that price I think it’s still high.
Could be that I had the lemon though.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9733 upvotes
BC
weedb0y wrote: I keep buying expensive headphones and then keep using my SoundPeats True Capsule..
I got them too and I'm really happy with them. The battery life is crazy, haven't charged the case since I got them a month ago.
yanjie728 wrote: Last time I bought the beatsX wireless, it lasted one year and half and then the battery won’t connect. I was giving the option of fix it for $99 or buy another pair at $99.
I don’t think this will last more than 3 years, for that price I think it’s still high.
Could be that I had the lemon though.
Most credit card adds an extra year of warranty, up to 2 years coverage.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
6209 posts
3028 upvotes
Toronto
markol wrote: If anyone has a Triangle Credit Card... it seems like they're also doing 30x points today and tomorrow making the deal even sweeter.
Pushed me over the edge right there. Thanked!
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
2022 posts
8935 upvotes
milhaus wrote: Pushed me over the edge right there. Thanked!
Just yesterday I was like I’m not going to buy this but because of the 30X I’m considering it. My beatsX are only a year old.
how do i remove my signature?
Mar 21, 2004
277 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto
If $221.84 was your Final Price, Mine was $227.84 after Rakuten and CT Money, so you saved an additional $6
dirtydenim86 wrote: I was able to price match at Staples in store and use the coupon turned out to save me an extra $34.65.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2014
1073 posts
1308 upvotes
Southern Ontario
peakingduck wrote: Most credit card adds an extra year of warranty, up to 2 years coverage.
Thanks for the reminder. I also had my BeatsX die not much beyond the 1yr warranty. I first bought the Powerbeats Pro on gift cards, but bought another on a CC which will cover another year.
Mar 21, 2004
277 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto
I saw an open box pair of Powerbeats Pro at BestBuy for $250 which may indicate they accept returns under certain circumstances.
Watchdogz wrote: As far as I know, the only store that will accept returns for headphones after they’ve been used, is the Apple store. Every store cites “hygiene reasons” so they dont take them back. I don’t know about Sportchek, but Bestbuy and The Source both do not
Mar 6, 2015
404 posts
1447 upvotes
New Brunswick
For those wondering about returns.
Images
  • Screenshot_20190830-173821.png
Dec 24, 2017
382 posts
556 upvotes
Vancouver
PM with Staples by phone works but they will place the order on behalf of us. Also with the coupon code. So which means I can't use Rakuten ?
Oct 9, 2018
235 posts
103 upvotes
PM'd with Staples, and applied the coupon code, but no Rakuten.

Still a hot deal, and Staples has a great (30 day even if opened) return policy.
Dec 24, 2017
382 posts
556 upvotes
Vancouver
Was able to PM & use coupon at staples for $220 all in. Great deal for a perfect headphones for gym + iOS combo
Oct 12, 2018
255 posts
75 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Is Rakuten not loading for anyone else? Ever since they switched from Ebates I can't even get on their website anymore. -_-
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
3352 posts
874 upvotes
Toronto
scrowe89 wrote: Is Rakuten not loading for anyone else? Ever since they switched from Ebates I can't even get on their website anymore. -_-
No. I didn't have any problem accessing their website.
Jul 23, 2017
51 posts
50 upvotes
i took these on a short run yesterday. they're great. it took some fildding around with the ear cuff to get it to fit my ear comfortably, but once it fit comfortably, I had no issues
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2011
1056 posts
170 upvotes
Anyone had any luck price matching staples with a different colour? Staples sell 4 different colors and SportChek only has black...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5770 posts
7830 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
topsecretdealslol wrote: i took these on a short run yesterday. they're great. it took some fildding around with the ear cuff to get it to fit my ear comfortably, but once it fit comfortably, I had no issues
When im using them around the house. After 1 hour they become uncomfortable. Using them while working out/jogging total of 3 hours. They're so comfortable
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2011
1056 posts
170 upvotes
jaktor wrote: Was able to PM & use coupon at staples for $220 all in. Great deal for a perfect headphones for gym + iOS combo
How did you get it for 220$ all in?