Expired Hot Deals

Sport Chek

Powerbeats Pro SportChek - $207.87 (after 10% newsletter coupon code)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2019 3:51 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6806 posts
1366 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
HawaiianGate wrote: Could you please tell me how do I get the 30$ promo? Is there a link or something I can search for? I have tried so hard trying to find them!
There was a banner last week. It's mentioned in the OP. It's over now.
There's a sucker born every minute.
[OP]
Feb 28, 2010
450 posts
142 upvotes
so I called in today and got the 30x promo, they didn't want to give it and said the promo was the bonus card that weekend, I think they screwed up

anyway, i told them i screen shotted the offer and they honoured the bonus points

it was up at one point and you can find the banner here

https://d.dam-img.rfdcontent.com/cms/00 ... rt_fit.jpg

if they try telling you it takes 3-5 weeks for points to post, point out that the base points already posted, this isn't a matter of waiting
Oct 24, 2019
14 posts
13 upvotes
hawkridge wrote: so I called in today and got the 30x promo, they didn't want to give it and said the promo was the bonus card that weekend, I think they screwed up

anyway, i told them i screen shotted the offer and they honoured the bonus points

it was up at one point and you can find the banner here

https://d.dam-img.rfdcontent.com/cms/00 ... rt_fit.jpg

if they try telling you it takes 3-5 weeks for points to post, point out that the base points already posted, this isn't a matter of waiting
Thanks hawkridge. Just called Triangle Rewards and got my 20x points.
Triangle Rewards seems to have some really inconsistent back-end processes, as I was first told that it takes 3-5 weeks for bonus points to "readjust" when I emailed them last week, which is BS as Hawkridge pointed out.

Tip for those looking to call in for bonus points, you have to hit "0" multiple times on the phone after entering in your reward card number to actually reach a live agent.
Feb 24, 2009
804 posts
332 upvotes
ShaggyBeard wrote: Thanks hawkridge. Just called Triangle Rewards and got my 20x points.
Triangle Rewards seems to have some really inconsistent back-end processes, as I was first told that it takes 3-5 weeks for bonus points to "readjust" when I emailed them last week, which is BS as Hawkridge pointed out.

Tip for those looking to call in for bonus points, you have to hit "0" multiple times on the phone after entering in your reward card number to actually reach a live agent.
I had to call them as well explained my situation but they were very polite and added the points very easily.
Feb 24, 2009
804 posts
332 upvotes
hawkridge wrote: were the points posted right away?
Yes right after I called the bonus CT money showed up right away
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6806 posts
1366 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
ShaggyBeard wrote:
Thanks hawkridge. Just called Triangle Rewards and got my 20x points.

1-anh wrote: I had to call them as well explained my situation but they were very polite and added the points very easily.
what number did you guys called I keep getting transferred and no one seems to be able to help.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Oct 24, 2019
14 posts
13 upvotes
number8888 wrote: what number did you guys called I keep getting transferred and no one seems to be able to help.
Good question, ran into the same problem. I called the Triangle Rewards CS number (1-800-226-8473). After you enter in your rewards card number, try hitting 0 a few times until they connect you with a service agent.
Feb 24, 2009
804 posts
332 upvotes
number8888 wrote: what number did you guys called I keep getting transferred and no one seems to be able to help.
I used this number 1 (877) 977-2435 and I chose the online order option told him my situation and hes like yep no problem and then just manually calculated how much I was owed and rounded up.