• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2021 1:36 pm
[OP]
Jan 16, 2013
249 posts
236 upvotes
Calgary

[Sport Chek] Powerblock Compact Weight Stand $5.88 + $11.49 shipping

Came across this Powerblock Compact Weight Stand if anyone's interested.

$5.88 Sale Price - Originally $59.88. Shipping to my postal shows up as $11.49 which still makes this a hot deal if you need it
Images
  • Capture.JPG
7 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2283 posts
1873 upvotes
Its OOS.

There was only 1 available for shipping.
[OP]
Jan 16, 2013
249 posts
236 upvotes
Calgary
Oh snap.. well whoever snagged the first one - good on them.

ps. No need for downvotes.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2005
1851 posts
472 upvotes
Calgary
I wonder if that one person is about to get this return....

★1 out of 5 stars. Anonymous · 7 months ago
SHOCK VALUE 10/10
If I could give this a negative rating I would. I got this stand hoping for a valuable piece of equipment for my home studio. Instead I was shipped a beat up, dusty, paint chipped, STINKY, obviously used powerblock stand. This thing looked & smelled like it faced years of regular gym use, was never cleaned & was the farthest thing from new I've ever seen. That big sticker in the center was about 40% there, was illegible, clearly showing how many times a powerblock set was put down on top of it. After I got over the shock I had a pretty good laugh at how someone at sportchek thought it was totally fine to sell such an abused stand advertised as new. The only saving grace was I was able to return it & get my shipping fee back as well, so that's my one star. I hope someday I get to meet the person who decided selling this as advertised was a okay, I'm sure they have all kinds of hilarious tales.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7568 posts
3652 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Nuprapture wrote: I wonder if that one person is about to get this return....

★1 out of 5 stars. Anonymous · 7 months ago
SHOCK VALUE 10/10
If I could give this a negative rating I would. I got this stand hoping for a valuable piece of equipment for my home studio. Instead I was shipped a beat up, dusty, paint chipped, STINKY, obviously used powerblock stand. This thing looked & smelled like it faced years of regular gym use, was never cleaned & was the farthest thing from new I've ever seen. That big sticker in the center was about 40% there, was illegible, clearly showing how many times a powerblock set was put down on top of it. After I got over the shock I had a pretty good laugh at how someone at sportchek thought it was totally fine to sell such an abused stand advertised as new. The only saving grace was I was able to return it & get my shipping fee back as well, so that's my one star. I hope someday I get to meet the person who decided selling this as advertised was a okay, I'm sure they have all kinds of hilarious tales.
So the only stock left is the stinky one that you returned? lol
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Feb 20, 2006
378 posts
257 upvotes
I am looking for a stand for my powerblock. The OEM models are very expensive. I found one from fitness depot which is quite nice but still expensive, and i don't understand why there is no additional shelve in the bottom so that you can put smaller dumbbells or bands there to save space.

https://www.fitnessdepot.ca/C11FCA69036 ... bsmed.html
Nov 19, 2020
14 posts
38 upvotes
I've had this stand for the past two years and am very happy with it. Great price if you can get it.