Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

(Price Error?) C4 Sport Preworkout BOGO Free

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2019 4:00 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2303 posts
2322 upvotes
Montreal
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to Quebec

I m thinking to move out this shitty province
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Dec 2, 2014
314 posts
605 upvotes
Does anyone know if you can use Triangle rewards online?
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
314 posts
354 upvotes
Nunavut
50 cents a serving is pretty expensive, and i don't know pre never does anything for me anymore. Used to be nuts when they used crack and banned subs. That shit would make you shake
Jul 2, 2014
491 posts
168 upvotes
Maple, ON
I've never tried this mango nectar flavor. Might give it a try since im running low on my current.

I take these cause I enjoy the flavors. For any sort of preworkout, you can get from about 150 to 200mg of caffeine, 3.2g of beta alanine, 6g of 2:1 citrulline malate, and 5g of creatine. Supposedly those are "clinical" dosages. All the other ingredients in a preworkout, it is hard to say if it actually does anything. If you just research on the ingredients, you should be able to find some good info, history, and why it is used in the pre. Ive been using pre workouts for over a decade since I was 19 so personally, Id say its okay but everyone is different.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
4371 posts
6938 upvotes
Here's the ingredient list:
c4-fruit-specs.jpg

Bits that give you actual physical feeling.

Caffeine - Primary source of alertness and energy
Niacin - warm and flushed
Beta Alanine - tingles
Arginine - pump (not very good at it though, I buy citrulline malate 2:1 powder)
Tyrosine - focus(ish) I guess
Creatine - effective but won't really feel anything. Not sure of this version, but I prefer standard creapure creatine monohydrate.

The rest is either fluff, you get in your normal diet, or straight bad for you.

For the price, how much you get per serving, and ingredients, it's not worth it. Even at a bogo price. Don't fall for the marketing.

It's cheaper and better to just buy effective ingredients and skip all of the extra crap.

You can buy a bottle of caffeine pills, 100 per bottle, 200mg each, for $3 - $5 a bottle.
Beta Alanine can be found in 1lb bags for $20. (90 - 225 servings depending on if you take 2g - 5g)
Creapure Creatine Monohydrate in 1kg tubs for $15 - $25 depending on deals. (200 5g servings)
Skip Niacin
Skip Arginine
Optionally, if you want a pump, try citrulline malate 2:1 powder. Can be found in 1lb bags for $15 - $20 on deals.

Mix with water or whatever juice you want and be done with it. Beta alanine, citrulline malate, and dissolved caffeine are sour, so choose your liquid accordingly (creatine is tasteless). But literally, the only 3 effective ingredients that you would care about listed there are Caffeine, Beta Alanine, and Creatine. All can be had in much higher quantities for cheaper, without the fluff when you buy them individually.
Nov 20, 2017
502 posts
748 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: what are these for again? similar to Kaizen inCostco?
Jimboski wrote: Nope these are not whey, these are preworkout. Imagine massive caffeine boost, which you drink 15 minutes before working out so you're pumped and king of the world.

You get pins and needles on your face and ears.
vancityguy0 wrote: They're basically stimulants to help get you going at the gym. Kinda like concentrated caffeine....but not really.

It's probably just a placebo and we're all just overpaying for flavoured sucralose mixed with micronized skunk piss - who knows, right?
Manic1! wrote: This is pre workout so it has caffeine.
Pursuit2013 wrote: Never taken pre workout. Are these really bad if taken in moderation? And can we take them regularly before our workouts or should we be taking breaks after a while!?
Comical wrote: I've never tried this mango nectar flavor. Might give it a try since im running low on my current.

I take these cause I enjoy the flavors. For any sort of preworkout, you can get from about 150 to 200mg of caffeine, 3.2g of beta alanine, 6g of 2:1 citrulline malate, and 5g of creatine. Supposedly those are "clinical" dosages. All the other ingredients in a preworkout, it is hard to say if it actually does anything. If you just research on the ingredients, you should be able to find some good info, history, and why it is used in the pre. Ive been using pre workouts for over a decade since I was 19 so personally, Id say its okay but everyone is different.
See the guy's post before mine.

In addition, studies show that timing your nutrient intake around your workout does not improve results. There is no "critical window" (aka pre/post-workouts are marketing hype-drinks), but you should make sure you have 1) enough food to give you energy to do the workout, and 2) enough macro-balanced intake + vit/min throughout the day to let your body recover/build.

Just a suggestion to look into the research, save yourself a LOT of money, and get better results purchasing the specific ingredients yourself. Rare case where "not at any price" is the good deal here.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2013
1181 posts
329 upvotes
ON
What's the expiry date on these? And can it be taken after it's expiry date? Asking because if it's too strong, I might take half a serving so it might last a while

I didn't think at just under 0.5 cents It would be expensive.
Nov 27, 2011
566 posts
267 upvotes
Used to get the c4 ultimate because it had the proper dosages of ingredients but this one isn't as good. Anyone know the best place for getting beta alanine and citrulline malate for a good price?
Nov 14, 2018
167 posts
340 upvotes
thanks OP, in for 2. SCSHIP code worked for free shipping to Toronto!
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
bleysX wrote: Used to get the c4 ultimate because it had the proper dosages of ingredients but this one isn't as good. Anyone know the best place for getting beta alanine and citrulline malate for a good price?
+1, I am not seeing $20 for 1lb referenced above.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
since i don't really workout anymore, im gonna skip on this deal lol, i think u can get them cheaper on clearance when supplementsource has sales (past expiry dates) i mean 34$ for two is pretty good
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Dec 21, 2009
803 posts
331 upvotes
Vancouver
This is definitely a double scooper for me. Its basically 30 servings for $30. I would rather go for the c4 ultimate deal on supplementsource. Its 20 servings for $25. Slightly more but much better than 2 scoops of this. Sometimes have an extra 10% off too so only 22.50.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
3526 posts
1871 upvotes
GTA
Not a price error. Misleading.
I love RFD! :)
May 30, 2019
274 posts
664 upvotes
bleysX wrote: Used to get the c4 ultimate because it had the proper dosages of ingredients but this one isn't as good. Anyone know the best place for getting beta alanine and citrulline malate for a good price?
Ditto. Looking at the comments is making me feel major buyers remorse.

Anyone know what's the best place to buy citrulline malate?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5707 posts
2276 upvotes
Gimmethedealio wrote: Ditto. Looking at the comments is making me feel major buyers remorse.

Anyone know what's the best place to buy citrulline malate?
https://www.canadianprotein.com/citrulline-malate
Journie: Use my promo code JR-ColinTOUM during registration, and you’ll automatically save 2¢/ L on your next fill-up. (Full disclosure: Once you do, I get a discount, too!)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5707 posts
2276 upvotes
Caerus wrote: Creatine - effective but won't really feel anything. Not sure of this version, but I prefer standard creapure creatine monohydrate.
Nowadays, a lot of brands have switched from using Creapure aka German sourced Creatine. Allmax and ON are two brands that used to use it. Now they have both switched. As long as the product isn't some no name Chinese Crea Mono, there won't be any difference. Plus, NHPs sold in Canada have to pass through Health Canada, which is a little more strict than the wild west in the US. So look for the NPN number and search it on the Health Canada database and you will find the exact ingredient list and more details.

I've recently finished my last tub of Creapure from Allmax and didn't wanna pay for shipping from Canadian protein/MyProtein for just the Creatine as I hate their whey products. I bought a 1kg of Allmax with the new CreaSyn formula made in USA and the results have been the same if not better than with Creapure. Don't buy into the hype of Creapure. As long as the brand is reputable (think: ON, NOW, Allmax, Ultimate Nutrition, Kaizen, PVL) you should be good.

I've a comparison video coming soon between old Creapure and new CreaSyn. Will be on YT shortly.
Journie: Use my promo code JR-ColinTOUM during registration, and you’ll automatically save 2¢/ L on your next fill-up. (Full disclosure: Once you do, I get a discount, too!)
Jul 4, 2012
39 posts
11 upvotes
I've been working out for years and used to be heavy into the supplements, tried every pre-workout supplement on the market at the time. Took supplements I thought were safe like jack3d (dimethylamylamine) and DS Craze (reported to have a meth like compound in it). C4 might be fine, but I wouldn't recommend any pre-workout supplements, you're better off creating your own pre-workout or drinking black coffee if you need a "boost". Don't take chances with your health guys.