Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

(Price Error?) C4 Sport Preworkout BOGO Free

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2019 4:00 pm
Nov 17, 2005
290 posts
49 upvotes
Richmond Hill
All these workout supplements are a waste of money and do little to nothing. I agree with putting together your own if you must take a preworkout.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
I'm still using mine from Amazon price error costing under 1 buck!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Jun 26, 2019
348 posts
839 upvotes
ProfessorChaos wrote: Nowadays, a lot of brands have switched from using Creapure aka German sourced Creatine. Allmax and ON are two brands that used to use it. Now they have both switched. As long as the product isn't some no name Chinese Crea Mono, there won't be any difference. Plus, NHPs sold in Canada have to pass through Health Canada, which is a little more strict than the wild west in the US. So look for the NPN number and search it on the Health Canada database and you will find the exact ingredient list and more details.

I've recently finished my last tub of Creapure from Allmax and didn't wanna pay for shipping from Canadian protein/MyProtein for just the Creatine as I hate their whey products. I bought a 1kg of Allmax with the new CreaSyn formula made in USA and the results have been the same if not better than with Creapure. Don't buy into the hype of Creapure. As long as the brand is reputable (think: ON, NOW, Allmax, Ultimate Nutrition, Kaizen, PVL) you should be good.

I've a comparison video coming soon between old Creapure and new CreaSyn. Will be on YT shortly.
Lmfao @ Kaizen being reputable. They got at least one Canadian Olympic athlete banned with their tainted supplements and a bunch more in hot water a few years ago.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5709 posts
2278 upvotes
dealzhuntr wrote: Lmfao @ Kaizen being reputable. They got at least one Canadian Olympic athlete banned with their tainted supplements and a bunch more in hot water a few years ago.
LOL well I don't take any Kaizen Supps at all. I actually thought they were part of Informed Choice but I guess not. I always look for NSF or Informed Choice. I mean if they tested me, it would be positive for EC lol. Not that I'm training for any NCAA sport.
Journie: Use my promo code JR-ColinTOUM during registration, and you’ll automatically save 2¢/ L on your next fill-up. (Full disclosure: Once you do, I get a discount, too!)
Aug 21, 2019
830 posts
609 upvotes
BC
Be careful taking too much pre-workout because your body will start depending on it to excercise
Dec 1, 2018
514 posts
567 upvotes
Make your own lreworkout powder cheap:

Ingredients:
Ziplock bag
Caffeine powder
Jello powder (for flavor of your choice)

Step 1. Put in ziplock bag
Step 2. Shake shake shake well
Done
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
vancityguy0 wrote: They're basically stimulants to help get you going at the gym. Kinda like concentrated caffeine....but not really.

It's probably just a placebo and we're all just overpaying for flavoured sucralose mixed with micronized skunk piss - who knows, right?
That's exactly what you're paying for. Goodness sake. Eat a couple of dates instead.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4353 posts
3740 upvotes
How does this compare to the Costco Kaizen Preworkout: https://www.costco.ca/Kaizen-Naturals-P ... 55284.html

Medicinal Ingredients
Per scoop: (8.1g)
Performance igniter blend [Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid) 250 mg, L-Tyrosine 82 mg, Caffeine 150 mg, Taurine 1,000 mg, Niacinamide 30 mg, Folic acid (folate) 250 mcg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) 7.5 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 35 mcg], Beta-Alanine 1,500 mg, Creatine monohydrate 1,000 mg, L-Arginine (L-Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate) 666 mg.

Non Medicinal Ingredients
Natural flavours, Citric acid, Erythritol, Red beet juice powder (colour), Stevia leaf extract.
Apr 16, 2013
31 posts
38 upvotes
Mississauga
MyUsernameDoesntMatter wrote: Instead of this you can:
Take 1 caffeine pill and half a teaspoon of beta alanine powder before workout.
Then take 2/3 teaspoon of creatine after workout with your protein shake

Less fillers and potentially better result as you get a better dose of creatine. Also cheaper.
Are you taking 100mg or 200mg caffeine tablets... Think I am going to move away from preworkouts way to much fillers as you mentioned
Jul 5, 2018
351 posts
1479 upvotes
bwonder wrote: Are you taking 100mg or 200mg caffeine tablets... Think I am going to move away from preworkouts way to much fillers as you mentioned
Ussually I buy 200mg tablets. The issue with caffeine in general is people can develop tolerance over time. So it's better to start with less and build up over time. It also depends on your physical state to. If you're say 130 pounds and never have coffee you'll be hit harder than someone who's a 220 lb and regularly lifts and uses caffeine.

It depends on what you're planning to do.
If I am doing a cut what I'll ussually do is as follows:
I'm a tall guy with quite a bit of mass. So I will ussually start with about 150 (break pill to do that). Use that for a week. Then up to about 200 for a week. Then 250 following week. Then 300 following week. I'll stay there for two weeks. Then 350. Then 400. I'll stay at 400 for a couple weeks. Then I'll cycle off caffeine for a few weeks to resensitize myself. This is done because caffeine has been shown to have a fat burning effect which can wear off over time as people become tolerant.

In general though for an everyday workout and just replacing a preworkout you'd want about 100-200 depending on your comfort level. Always take your mental and physical state into mind. If 200 is too much use a lower dose. Remember 200mg of caffeine is equivalent to about a medium coffee. Preworkouts ussually contain about 100-200. With most caffeine pills you can simply break them in half since the caffeine is binded with powder. Some even have a spot in the middle to break them.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
FatalX wrote: I've been working out for years and used to be heavy into the supplements, tried every pre-workout supplement on the market at the time. Took supplements I thought were safe like jack3d (dimethylamylamine) and DS Craze (reported to have a meth like compound in it). C4 might be fine, but I wouldn't recommend any pre-workout supplements, you're better off creating your own pre-workout or drinking black coffee if you need a "boost". Don't take chances with your health guys.
Agreed, I've weened off all those supps and all I use now is creatine and whey. But man... the feeling after taking the original jack3d was amazing.

Save your money and your health. If you need a little boost just get caffeine pills, beta alanine and creatine. You shouldn't rely on supps to get you through every workout.

Put that money towards a good set of earbuds. Good chunez pumping is all you really need.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1501 posts
3477 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
johnnyblayze wrote: How does this compare to the Costco Kaizen Preworkout: https://www.costco.ca/Kaizen-Naturals-P ... 55284.html

Medicinal Ingredients
Per scoop: (8.1g)
Performance igniter blend [Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid) 250 mg, L-Tyrosine 82 mg, Caffeine 150 mg, Taurine 1,000 mg, Niacinamide 30 mg, Folic acid (folate) 250 mcg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) 7.5 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 35 mcg], Beta-Alanine 1,500 mg, Creatine monohydrate 1,000 mg, L-Arginine (L-Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate) 666 mg.

Non Medicinal Ingredients
Natural flavours, Citric acid, Erythritol, Red beet juice powder (colour), Stevia leaf extract.
I didn’t realize Costco.ca had Kaizen pre-workout! Eager to try it out!

Do you know if this has ever been on sale? If so, do you remember roughly during which month it went on sale?
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4353 posts
3740 upvotes
vancityguy0 wrote: I didn’t realize Costco.ca had Kaizen pre-workout! Eager to try it out!

Do you know if this has ever been on sale? If so, do you remember roughly during which month it went on sale?
I recall seeing an expired hot deal post about it from several years back when it was available in the warehouse. As far as I know now it is only available on Costco.ca and I have not seen it on sale. I started taking it in January and I recently purchased a second tub. I don't get the symptoms some people report from pre-workout (ie. shivers, tingles, etc..). It is debatable whether or not it actually impacts your workout or not. Might be more of a placebo than anything else? I do like how it has the creatine built in as I don't necessarily want to take that as a separate supplement.
Jan 4, 2016
120 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I bought the pre-working Kaizen from Costco Warehouse a few years back. It was either 15$ or 20$. A month after I bought it, I saw Costco clearing them out (Warehouse) for $10 a pop.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1501 posts
3477 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
johnnyblayze wrote: I recall seeing an expired hot deal post about it from several years back when it was available in the warehouse. As far as I know now it is only available on Costco.ca and I have not seen it on sale. I started taking it in January and I recently purchased a second tub. I don't get the symptoms some people report from pre-workout (ie. shivers, tingles, etc..). It is debatable whether or not it actually impacts your workout or not. Might be more of a placebo than anything else? I do like how it has the creatine built in as I don't necessarily want to take that as a separate supplement.

Oh crap I remember now - they changed the packaging a few years ago, so I didn’t recognize this thing at all.

I bought 15 of these on clearance for $9.97 from Costco. Never ended up finishing them because I felt they didn’t do shit.

Might look through the storage for them as I haven’t taken them in a while and they might have become useful again. Thanks for the reminder!!
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods