Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Register for the Virtual Mother's Day run and get an up to 70% off Sport Chek code (valid May 6-10 in-store) - $44-$54

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2021 5:48 pm
Oct 8, 2017
40 posts
38 upvotes
Canada

[Sport Chek] Register for the Virtual Mother's Day run and get an up to 70% off Sport Chek code (valid May 6-10 in-store) - $44-$54

Exclusive Sport Chek VIP Pricing Event. Up to 70% off *the ticket price. Offer valid from May 6-10. In-store only. $4000 spend limit. Select brands & styles. Must register by May 1st to receive code - code will be sent by email on May 4th.

Curb-side pickup for race materials free in Calgary; $10 shipping elsewhere
Processing fee: $5.78
GST
Total - $43.53 to $53.03

Registration includes:
-Exclusive Sport Chek VIP Pricing Event. Up to 70% off *the ticket price. Offer valid from May 6-10. In-store only. $4000 spend limit. Select brands & styles. Must register by May 1st to receive code - code will be sent by email on May 4th.
-Personalized commemorative virtual race bib
-Personalized commemorative finisher’s certificate
-Digital leaderboards and competition through RunKeeper
-Contests, spirit awards and draw prizes
-Opportunity to support two charities:
Canadian Tire Jumpstart
Calgary Health Foundation - Foothills NICU

Additional info: https://www.sportchek.ca/seasonal/mothe ... -ride.html
Register here: https://raceroster.com/events/2021/3159 ... k-and-ride
Last edited by MrDisco on May 1st, 2021 12:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: added more details
61 replies
Mar 10, 2012
786 posts
1494 upvotes
PEACHLAND
Sorry, am I understanding this correctly... You paid $54 for the opportunity to buy things on sale?

Serious lack of information in your post
Aug 9, 2006
208 posts
21 upvotes
https://www.sportchek.ca/seasonal/mothe ... -ride.html
This year, the Sport Chek Mother’s Day Run, Walk & Ride is going virtual and taking it across Canada! Over the Mother's Day Weekend from Friday, May 7 to Sunday, May 9, you can choose your route, your pace and your distance. The Sport Chek Mother's Day Run, Walk, & Ride is really for everyone, everywhere.

While your race may look a little different this year, the spirit of the event is true to its roots. For nearly five decades, the Sport Chek Mother’s Day Run, Walk and Ride has been one of Calgary’s largest family fundraising events supporting both Canadian Tire Jumpstart Charities and the Calgary Health Foundation NICU. This year, participants can still expect an exclusive Sport Chek VIP pricing offer up to 70% off *, swag bags, awesome prizing, and many other surprises along the way and throughout the virtual race window.

#FindWhatMovesYou @sportchek

*the ticket price. Offer valid from May 6-10. In-Store Only. $4000 spend limit. Select Brands and Styles
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2020
1400 posts
1056 upvotes
Sports Chek doesn't match the price of competitors after sale, do your homework on competitors prices before buying at sportscheK!!!!
Dec 24, 2011
749 posts
1607 upvotes
East, Canada
Sport Czech
Images
  • FBF3352B-AE98-42FF-8518-30DB062D5ECE.jpeg
Amex Platinum, Amex Cobalt, Amex Bonvoy and Amex Bonvoy Business card holder
British Airways American Express (UK)
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2759 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
The VIP pricing isn't bad actually. It's actually staff purchase pricing. You pay cost plus 10% of cost. If you're looking to buy a lot or maybe share the code with other people I'm sure it'll pay off and worth it within the first 1 or 2 purchases. These codes were often given to me by a friend who works for Sportchek in the past and we've never surpass $4K spending limit and this is considering he gives the same code out to 20 other people. Also all Sportchek code will work at Atmosphere stores as well. However, it will NOT work at Canadian Tire or it would've sweeten the pot for me.
2003fxdl wrote: Sorry, am I understanding this correctly... You paid $54 for the opportunity to buy things on sale?

Serious lack of information in your post
[solicitation removed]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
RFD Group buy! I didn't go far enough, but looks like kids entry is $20 + fees.. they still get a code?
😱
Mar 7, 2012
195 posts
174 upvotes
Toronto
Coming next week to sport check.

99% off EVERYTHING no exclusions

In store only ! Ontario only !

🤦‍♂️
Last edited by irie17 on May 1st, 2021 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6323 posts
3867 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Is the exclusion list the same massive list from the monthly F&F sales? The 2 big things I’d consider this for is GoPro and Yeti.

EDIT: oops. Missed the “in store only” part so this is completely useless to me in Ontario.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
8541 posts
2655 upvotes
Toronto
The Ontario Lockdown is until May 8 or possible extended, so it might not be viable for those in Ontario.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6323 posts
3867 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
cgtlky wrote: The Ontario Lockdown is until May 8 or possible extended, so it might not be viable for those in Ontario.
It is until May 20 if it does not get extended again.
Oct 8, 2017
40 posts
38 upvotes
Canada
I paid $54 to take part in a virtual run. The ability to buy items on sale was a nice perk. I hope that clears it up.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6456 posts
925 upvotes
NixxonExxo wrote: The VIP pricing isn't bad actually. It's actually staff purchase pricing. You pay cost plus 10% of cost. If you're looking to buy a lot or maybe share the code with other people I'm sure it'll pay off and worth it within the first 1 or 2 purchases. These codes were often given to me by a friend who works for Sportchek in the past and we've never surpass $4K spending limit and this is considering he gives the same code out to 20 other people. Also all Sportchek code will work at Atmosphere stores as well. However, it will NOT work at Canadian Tire or it would've sweeten the pot for me.
How did you show the code to the cashier? Dont you need to show them the original email with the code provided? Tried before just reading out the code and they insist to show them the email.
Jun 1, 2016
77 posts
17 upvotes
I was waiting for these to come around again, unfortunately it’s lockdown season.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2008
7407 posts
2998 upvotes
Whitby
If I sign up do I actually have to run? :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Zamboni wrote: If I sign up do I actually have to run? :twisted:
No, but you need to share the code. Extraterrestrial Alien
😱
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1837 posts
2038 upvotes
ChicoQuente wrote: It is until May 20 if it does not get extended again.
does that mean things will reopen on may 20 or may 21? been trying to find this answer
Wallet safe...
Feb 28, 2015
738 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto, ON
D0ntgiveajack wrote: does that mean things will reopen on may 20 or may 21? been trying to find this answer
Yes everything will open on the 21st, including all the businesses that went bankrupt. Also the economy should fully recover within the week, and everyone will be fully vaccinated by then.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
6323 posts
3867 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
D0ntgiveajack wrote: does that mean things will reopen on may 20 or may 21? been trying to find this answer
While I don’t know technically the announcement said “extended to may 20” which I take to mean things would re-open on May 21. At least that is the way I interpreted it. I’m not really concerned one way or another and don’t care when things re-open so I need we cared enough to confirm which of those 2 days anyways. Either way nothing changes for me.

This is all assuming it isn’t extended again as well which is definitely a possibility.