Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Saucony Men's Spitfire 4 Track & Field Running Shoes - Orange/Black $9.88 (Size 12.5 only)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2021 3:09 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jan 14, 2013
81 posts
114 upvotes

[Sport Chek] Saucony Men's Spitfire 4 Track & Field Running Shoes - Orange/Black $9.88 (Size 12.5 only)

only size 12.5 left

If you have Triangle Mastercard, and pay with this card, no min. require for free shipping
23 replies
Newbie
Feb 25, 2008
31 posts
15 upvotes
The front half of the sole doesn't look like it'll make a lot of traction.. and it looks like hard plastic, preventing you from bending the front of your foot.
Newbie
Nov 12, 2020
2 posts
15 upvotes
bowtakwah wrote: The front half of the sole doesn't look like it'll make a lot of traction.. and it looks like hard plastic, preventing you from bending the front of your foot.
The metal spikes on the bottom of the shoes get you all the traction you need...I’m assuming you don’t run track races!
Newbie
Feb 25, 2008
31 posts
15 upvotes
Zalv22 wrote: The metal spikes on the bottom of the shoes get you all the traction you need...I’m assuming you don’t run track races!
More traction = Less chance of slipping
Especially on a wet track during the first couple of seconds when acceleration is at its peak. Otherwise, what's the point of the plastic spikes when you have 7 metal spikes?
Sr. Member
Dec 25, 2004
831 posts
161 upvotes
bowtakwah wrote: More traction = Less chance of slipping
Especially on a wet track during the first couple of seconds when acceleration is at its peak. Otherwise, what's the point of the plastic spikes when you have 7 metal spikes?
So that’s a yes, you don’t run sprints on a track :)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 12, 2007
5222 posts
2600 upvotes
Ottawa
Bargain price for somebody with large feet who sprints on a track. These are very light shoes and plant and lift very securely. I would definitely have pulled the trigger on an 11 1/2 at this price!
Member
Nov 4, 2006
423 posts
467 upvotes
Vancouver
use as a meat tenderizer
Sr. Member
Dec 25, 2004
831 posts
161 upvotes
WeimarRepublic wrote: Great for the 3 people on RFD that sprint on tracks
Also keeping trolls and haters like yourself occupied so there’s that. The OP found a good deal, if it’s for you just move on!
Newbie
Dec 2, 2020
88 posts
175 upvotes
Toronto Gamblers wrote: Also keeping trolls and haters like yourself occupied so there’s that. The OP found a good deal, if it’s for you just move on!
It's not for me
Newbie
Feb 25, 2008
31 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto Gamblers wrote: So that’s a yes, you don’t run sprints on a track :)
Yep, I don't sprint anymore.. although it was nice to win at least five medals every year.
I didn't say it's a bad deal and I never expected to be trolled for providing my own opinions.. or to prove my worth 🤦‍♂️
IMG_20210110_140948.jpg
IMG_20210110_141002.jpg
Last edited by bowtakwah on Jan 10th, 2021 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 18, 2005
4213 posts
3280 upvotes
wish they had women one for this price. trying to get Usain bolt's legs Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Sr. Member
Dec 25, 2004
831 posts
161 upvotes
bowtakwah wrote: Yep, I don't sprint anymore.. although it was nice to win at least five medals every year.
I didn't say it's a bad deal and I never expected to be trolled for providing my own opinions.. or to prove my worth 🤦‍♂️

IMG_20210110_140948.jpgIMG_20210110_141002.jpg

“T” for track? This thread just became awesome. I thank you.
Member
Nov 4, 2006
423 posts
467 upvotes
Vancouver
I had spiked track shoes when I was a kid in primary school running on an indoor curved track made of wood
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10350 posts
6818 upvotes
ryk1998 wrote: I had spiked track shoes when I was a kid in primary school running on an indoor curved track made of wood
Isn't that a velodrome?
Newbie
Feb 25, 2008
31 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto Gamblers wrote: “T” for track? This thread just became awesome. I thank you.
"T" for Toronto? "T" for TDSB? "T" for TDSSAA? Who cares? 🤷 All I know is that it didn't stand for Track when I received my Curling medal.
IMG_20210110_165152.jpg
Last edited by bowtakwah on Jan 10th, 2021 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Newbie
Feb 25, 2008
31 posts
15 upvotes
chatbox wrote: Isn't that a velodrome?
I think ryk1998 is referring to an indoor track similar to York University

Image
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 8, 2002
12382 posts
3603 upvotes
GTA
CaptSmethwick wrote: Bargain price for somebody with large feet who sprints on a track. These are very light shoes and plant and lift very securely. I would definitely have pulled the trigger on an 11 1/2 at this price!
These probably wouldve fit you then as the reviews say they fit about a size smaller than reg.
_______________

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sr. Member
Oct 27, 2009
608 posts
425 upvotes
Hamilton
kodkod wrote:
If you have Triangle Mastercard, and pay with this card, no min. require for free shipping
Are you sure? No shipping if you use triangle mastercard?

Top