Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

SAXX underwear - $13.88, $16.88, 2 for $29.88

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2020 5:44 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
2174 posts
547 upvotes
St. Johns
epik89 wrote: got mine on dhgate for 6$ each

basically the same thing
Are they actually the real thing or just cheap knock offs that will fall apart in no time?
Nov 3, 2018
360 posts
169 upvotes
I have found 3 variants:
a) 57% cotton / 38% Modal® / 5% elastane
b) 95% merino wool / 5% elastane
c) 57% cotton / 38% Modal® / 5% elastane

There was one comment on top that merino wool is super. Can anyone else elaborate what is the best type?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2005
1265 posts
986 upvotes
Ottawa
Saxx are great. I vacation in Thailand\Vietnam 2-3 times a year, and due to the climate, I ALWAYS chafe down there, making it super painful to move, let alone walk around all day.
Once i started wearing these, i never had the problem again. Not to mention, they're super comfortable. Highly recommended.
Jan 17, 2018
252 posts
677 upvotes
Seeing so much hype for Saxx, am I the only one that likes wearing loose boxers? I prefer to swing free.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25984 posts
10377 upvotes
MooseV2 wrote: Thanks. Got a couple of the Blacksheep, which are 95% Merino Wool. In my opinion these are the best material as its naturally antimicrobial and great at temperature regulation. I was kicking myself for not ordering more in 2018 when they went on sale for $25. Now got them for $22 (down from $47).

Second best is Kinetic HD line which retail for $40 (now down to $19-$26).
I can't wear wool. I will break out. Have to look and see what else they have or else keep buying expensive undies at Mark's...
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2016
1235 posts
4267 upvotes
DougO wrote: I can't wear wool. I will break out. Have to look and see what else they have or else keep buying expensive undies at Mark's...
AFAIK only the Blacksheep is Merino wool. The others are various mixes of cotton, Modal, and Elastane.
Dec 26, 2016
125 posts
123 upvotes
Alright which one of y'all bought all the S blacksheeps. Was about to load up and now there are 0 left in stock
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
djdestroyer wrote: Humble brag...
lol, there was no way of describing it without sounding like that, I think.

What I mean is, the boys sit a lot more naturally with bn3th, at least for me. With Saxx, I still feel like they're getting a little compressed/pushed against my body.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
epik89 wrote: got mine on dhgate for 6$ each

basically the same thing
are they really the same thing tho? I've bought a ton of great stuff from china, but a lot of crap too... it's 50/50

i'd be down if they're the same tho. links pls
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
vinmatrix wrote: The link is reverting back to the home page. Is there a specific seller you ordered this from? Also, how long did shipping take?
Thanks
if you click 'reply' with quote on RFD, copy the link in the plaintext and paste it in URL bar to get to it... the ad redirect on RFD's broken right now for dhgate it seems
Dec 28, 2005
659 posts
225 upvotes
Near VanCity
Thanks OP. Picked up 3 pair of Vibe boxers.
Aug 16, 2010
718 posts
729 upvotes
Sudbury
NineOne wrote: Thanks OP!

Before people jump in with comments about how it's dumb to pay this much when you can get a 10 pack of val-u-brand tighty-whiteys from a discount store for the same money, the answer is unequivocally, "Yes, these are worth the extra money." Whether you sit at a desk all day, run long distances, lift weights, or anything in between, the pouch makes life so much more comfortable. On top of that, the quality is excellent, and my oldest pairs of Saxx are well over a year old and haven't stretched or ripped at all.
I bought a few pairs based on all the chatter here on the last big sale. I really don't like them. I don't find them to be comfortable and am always messing around adjusting etc. Not for me.
Aug 28, 2018
50 posts
24 upvotes
While Saxx is great, I would caution when buying from sport chek. They sent me 3 open box pairs of saxx . Which for underwear is a no go for me
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2012
1135 posts
290 upvotes
Mississauga
How is sizing? I wear medium in everything, but I heard their sizing is weird. Should I stick with meidum or get large?
Aug 30, 2018
241 posts
174 upvotes
Hdimes wrote: While Saxx is great, I would caution when buying from sport chek. They sent me 3 open box pairs of saxx . Which for underwear is a no go for me
Me too, and they haven't responded to my email about it from earlier this year when they had the sale.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10184 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
soupmaster666 wrote: Free shipping is better than 10% off so someone can use 81WV33HDJGMDHS55J7
Order more than $100 and return the item(s) you don't want.