Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

SAXX underwear - $13.88, $16.88, 2 for $29.88

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2020 5:44 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2521 posts
1658 upvotes
Ottawa
Variability wrote: Order more than $100 and return the item(s) you don't want.
Can't you use both codes?
Aug 28, 2018
50 posts
24 upvotes
Dealshark3 wrote: Me too, and they haven't responded to my email about it from earlier this year when they had the sale.
I had to call them to get the return labels. When the tracking showed they got it back, They claimed it wasn't returned yet. Had to contact them several times in order get the refund.
Nov 21, 2017
59 posts
23 upvotes
Ordered the vibe one after seeing all the praise. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1711 posts
2485 upvotes
Ontario
Hdimes wrote: While Saxx is great, I would caution when buying from sport chek. They sent me 3 open box pairs of saxx . Which for underwear is a no go for me
Did they have a cut sticker or something? Every one that I bought never had any security stuff on it just a box that can open and close or a ziplock style baggy they came in from here and the official sites etc.
Aug 28, 2018
50 posts
24 upvotes
Jimbo67 wrote: Did they have a cut sticker or something? Every one that I bought never had any security stuff on it just a box that can open and close or a ziplock style baggy they came in from here and the official sites etc.
2 came in ripped boxes and it looked like the items were removed and repackaged for shipout. But I was really sketched out because 1 came in a plain plastic bag with the BOL included. I've purchased from saxx directly and even sport chek before but never received packages in that manner. Ruined ordering from SC for me
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
RyanS219 wrote: Are they actually the real thing or just cheap knock offs that will fall apart in no time?
I purchased some Saxx from DH gate a year ago... And over a year of use they're still going strong. I have both legitimate and DH gate saxx and they're indistinguishable aside from the pattern. No pilling or poor stitching etc. I'd say the DHgate are equal to the retail ones, maybe the material is a tad thinner but that might be due to the difference in model. Sizing is the same as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll try to answer them. I paid a bit more than $6 for mine. I think around $8 usd per pair.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2784 posts
1177 upvotes
Richmond, ON
grabbed 3 pairs for Xmas gifts.. yup you heard me.. X-mas!

Thx OP
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1679 posts
2000 upvotes
GTA
Mr2828 wrote: Seeing so much hype for Saxx, am I the only one that likes wearing loose boxers? I prefer to swing free.
If you’re all for batting balls then sure?
Apr 15, 2017
135 posts
170 upvotes
So much hype for something that's been around for ages... if you can't live without fabric hugging your unit 24/7 then briefs are the ultimate 'pouch' admittedly without the cool factor. For the rest of us, loose boxers is where it's at. My boys need air.
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7236 posts
3052 upvotes
GTA
Hdimes wrote: I had to call them to get the return labels. When the tracking showed they got it back, They claimed it wasn't returned yet. Had to contact them several times in order get the refund.
Same thing happened to me last year, not only did they send me new ones but also gave me a giftcard to get some more.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
vintazh wrote: So much hype for something that's been around for ages... if you can't live without fabric hugging your unit 24/7 then briefs are the ultimate 'pouch' admittedly without the cool factor. For the rest of us, loose boxers is where it's at. My boys need air.
Have you tried any boxers with the "pouch" cut? Regular briefs are very different.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1418 posts
292 upvotes
EDM Area
djpr wrote: Thanks OP. Got one of the kinetic hd for my long runs.
I know I wouldn't be discussing any 'long runs' in my underwear.... just saying is all :)
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3877 posts
1975 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
OutsideYourWorld wrote: lol, there was no way of describing it without sounding like that, I think.

What I mean is, the boys sit a lot more naturally with bn3th, at least for me. With Saxx, I still feel like they're getting a little compressed/pushed against my body.
I was just playing. I love Saxx but prefer their Loose Canon versions. Support but so flowy and roomy, the pouch is like a light caress for the boys. Lots of room.
Mar 23, 2010
576 posts
471 upvotes
wang83 wrote: Is the sizing of these the same as expected? Any way to find the Kinetic on here?
They are 100% fake, I wouldn't bother dude. It's just a few bucks difference, but it's gonna be hugging your crotch all day.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2016
1235 posts
4268 upvotes
wang83 wrote: Is the sizing of these the same as expected? Any way to find the Kinetic on here?
I take it you've never bought clothes from Asia. Here's a hint: expect small.
Sep 20, 2008
26 posts
16 upvotes
toronto
I know that these are expensive and sounds like a great deal. I've tried many different brands including Lululemon which are just as expensive. Although I haven't tried Saxx before I'd recommend David Archy on Amazon. The bamboo material is very soft and it does have a pouch for your junk. When they go on sale it's under $10/

For the price, nothing beats it. But this is a great deal.
Apr 10, 2011
875 posts
809 upvotes
Got a holiday 2 pack in large for the hubby. Hope they ship but expecting a cancellation...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)