Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] SAXX underwear - $13.88, $16.88, 2 for $29.88

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2020 5:44 pm
Oct 15, 2007
35 posts
12 upvotes
TO
Ojam wrote: 4 pairs were delivered today, but one pair has an in store security tag still attached...
Returns?
May 14, 2008
404 posts
161 upvotes
No shipping to Quebec... In what country do we live? An alternate reality where the "Yes camp" won in 1995??
Never surf the web unarmed!
[OP]
Jul 18, 2019
133 posts
297 upvotes
North York ON
Stance boxers being offered for $12.88. They have the pouch design as well.
Mar 7, 2011
741 posts
714 upvotes
porksoda wrote: What does your order being cancelled have to do with this posted deal?
Down vote option: could not get the deal. Could have also been bad merchant reputation. I've had Sportchek cancel my order in the past due to poor inventory tracking.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1260 posts
266 upvotes
Toronto
I really hope all the pairs I ordered have at least a packaging box lol... will
Prob return them if not
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
6343 posts
2265 upvotes
GTA
tunda11 wrote: Down vote option: could not get the deal. Could have also been bad merchant reputation. I've had Sportchek cancel my order in the past due to poor inventory tracking.
Either you didn't connect the dots or understood what i asked you.

This deal was not posted by SPORTCHEK, most people are taking advantage of the deal. You down-voting this deal is a silly and frankly an entitled approach to life.

Go downvote or leave a bad review for sport chek NOT this thread. This thread, site, or OP has NOTHING to do with Sport Chek, neither does any of the posted deals entitle you to the said deal.

Keith1411 wrote: Stance boxers being offered for $12.88. They have the pouch design as well.
Have you compared them with Saxx?
Mar 7, 2011
741 posts
714 upvotes
porksoda wrote: Either you didn't connect the dots or understood what i asked you.

This deal was not posted by SPORTCHEK, most people are taking advantage of the deal. You down-voting this deal is a silly and frankly an entitled approach to life.

Go downvote or leave a bad review for sport chek NOT this thread. This thread, site, or OP has NOTHING to do with Sport Chek, neither does any of the posted deals entitle you to the said deal.

Have you compared them with Saxx?
First of all, why are you passing judgment on me? "Frankly, get a life and stop being an internet troll.

Back to the matter at hand, I downvoted the deal because the deal failed to materialize. If 50 people have their order cancelled those 50 downvotes would indicate to other users there is an issue getting the deal. You seem to misunderstand the purpose of the downvote button. And frankly, I'm "entitled" to downvote. User blocked, toxicity level reduced.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1239 posts
1223 upvotes
GTA
I ordered several pairs from this deal because I genuinely like the product. They shipped in four (4) different shipments and I got two today. These pairs are going back because they look destroyed. I’m surprised they didn’t even bother folding them nicely before putting them in the box, and then taping the box up before shipping.
Images
  • 0B136E52-5D35-4519-AC02-EF46ADD0590E.jpeg
  • image.jpg
[OP]
Jul 18, 2019
133 posts
297 upvotes
North York ON
I've never used stance to be honest. Are they comparable?
Apr 6, 2003
401 posts
26 upvotes
Ottawa
Ojam wrote: 4 pairs were delivered today, but one pair has an in store security tag still attached...
Same here. One of them still has security tag attached. Can the tag be removed by taking it into the store?
[OP]
Jul 18, 2019
133 posts
297 upvotes
North York ON
uman wrote: Same here. One of them still has security tag attached. Can the tag be removed by taking it into the store?
Yes use a magnet. You can find tutorials on YouTube on how to remove these tags.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1846 posts
1332 upvotes
tunda11 wrote: Down vote option: could not get the deal. Could have also been bad merchant reputation. I've had Sportchek cancel my order in the past due to poor inventory tracking.
Yet you continue ordering from sportchek