Jul 7, 2003
7121 posts
1884 upvotes
T dot 6
Positives:
  • Relatively cheap
  • I received my order in two days
Negative:
  • One package was missing even through the packing slip said three pairs. Had to contact support.
  • One of the two pairs I received had a damaged box and was obviously opened before.
  • The other pair I had the colours were already coming off the pattern.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Oct 9, 2004
959 posts
182 upvotes
Mississauga
Open packages are employees putting security tags on the saxx product.
Phone: Koodo LG G3
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7121 posts
1884 upvotes
T dot 6
RestIsHistory wrote: Open packages are employees putting security tags on the saxx product.
I did find a security tag in it but they did a really bad job trying to close it. The top and bottom were bent badly to the point I think it was unsellable in a retail store. They looked new though so not a big deal.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Jun 5, 2012
38 posts
3 upvotes
AJAX
Had 2 pairs delivered today with the security tag still attached as well. Not great when trying to limit unnecessary in person interaction if I have to go in to have them removed...
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
14279 posts
1156 upvotes
uman wrote: Same here. One of them still has security tag attached. Can the tag be removed by taking it into the store?
I took the pair and packing slip to a store yesterday and the employee removed it without checking the slip.

I think people are getting destroyed boxes because it’s difficult to see the pattern through the window so some douchey customers have been opening them and since these are clearance the open ones are what’s left on display. It sucks, but that’s people for you.
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.
Nov 4, 2016
155 posts
277 upvotes
YMMV, but for those that dont want to deal with SporrChek or dont want to wait/pay for shipping. Winners and Marshalls are both stocked up with Vibe and UItra Saxx boxer briefs, $16.99 each. I also found a few 'blacksheep' merino wool ones going for $19.99
Jun 22, 2016
255 posts
147 upvotes
Not important
tunda11 wrote: Point being?
You can't track inventory of what people steal. SAXX is high theft item in store.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4760 posts
382 upvotes
How ripzone quality. Some are 6.88 and some stores offer another half price.
[OP]
Jul 18, 2019
133 posts
297 upvotes
North York ON
thehockeyguy wrote: How ripzone quality. Some are 6.88 and some stores offer another half price.
Ripzone is decent from my experience. They don't have the pouch design but if that isn't important, might as well buy the Ripzone. They're $10.32 for two because the second one is 50% off.
Jul 1, 2019
28 posts
1 upvote
Keith1411 wrote: Good draws that has a pouch for your jewels. They're usually "on sale" for $19.97+.

SCSHIP for free shipping if you don't already qualify.

Enter any email for 10% off at the bottom of the page.

Free shipping kicks in at $100 before discounts, I believe. If you qualify, stack it with the email code to get $12.49 and $15.19 each, or 2 for $26.89

If prices drop even more, bring them to a store for an adjustment. They went for $9.88 in May but then a lot of people got their orders cancelled.
SAXX are too short for me. If you’re somewhat muscular they’ll ride up. I find the under armour ones are longer and stay in place.
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
6342 posts
2261 upvotes
GTA
Ryzon9 wrote: SAXX are too short for me. If you’re somewhat muscular they’ll ride up. I find the under armour ones are longer and stay in place.
Saxx is not a model they carry, they have many different types and fabrics available.
Boxer Briefs are fine as they are long and they wont ride up, unless you are using the incorrect size.
Trunks would as they are shorter.
Feb 23, 2020
17 posts
41 upvotes
Appears to have stopped working October 1st. Hoping there is new one???