[Sport Chek] SAXX Underwear - $9.88

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2020 2:13 pm
[OP]
Mar 27, 2007
317 posts
445 upvotes

[Sport Chek] SAXX Underwear - $9.88

SAXX underwear is on clearance at Sportchek. Decent selection of Vibe, Ultra and Quest styles available in different sizes. As with other Sportchek clearance deals, it's easiest to search for "clearance" and filter by SAXX.
Thread Summary
Use code

SCSHIP

For orders under $50 with free shipping.

Orders over 50, use a new email for a 10% off code.
332 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2341 posts
836 upvotes
North York
These must be the open packs from the other thread that have been getting sent back! Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1294 posts
588 upvotes
Guelph
Never tried these, anyone have experience with them? I've tried Lululemon boxers, meundies, and under armour and all were good, I'm currently really liking under armour.
Jul 17, 2007
400 posts
509 upvotes
Montreal
Never tired them but in for two as the reviews are generally great in them
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SALES,IS KNOWING WHERE NOT TO WASTE TIME
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3045 posts
2837 upvotes
Alberta
LawEightSix wrote: Never tried these, anyone have experience with them? I've tried Lululemon boxers, meundies, and under armour and all were good, I'm currently really liking under armour.
Most people agree that they are the "best".
Oct 7, 2015
479 posts
422 upvotes
Vanier, ON
quazy wrote: These must be the open packs from the other thread that have been getting sent back! Face With Tears Of Joy
I am wondering the same thing. Last sale, none of these had my size left, but here they are...
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19706 posts
4913 upvotes
Off the 404
I thought they were overpriced, bought a pair with a gift card and these are all the boxer briefs I have. I only tried the Platinum and they're great for all uses, especially in the summer. Other then the 'ballpark pouch' which adds breathable fabric between the thigh and , material wise its above average, but the pouch is the selling point. I wish they weren't so expensive, but if getting rid of skin stickage, then its worth it haha

You can technically add the crotch dividers yourself, why not learn a new skill while stuck at home?

Sep 2, 2008
393 posts
32 upvotes
Halifax
The site is literally not putting anything into my cart and it will not let me open the cart... Lol
Jan 18, 2014
148 posts
175 upvotes
Markham
sizes and colors went fast lol, managed to grab 3 pairs of platinums
Jul 2, 2007
619 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
Ms practically gone at that price. Even when it was selectable and I added to cart it didn't let me add.
Going broke saving money