Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Spend $125+ and get $30 bonus CT Money (Nov 19-20) also @ Atmosphere

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2021 5:14 pm
Deal Guru
Jul 5, 2001
10109 posts
12727 upvotes
Toronto

[Sport Chek] Spend $125+ and get $30 bonus CT Money (Nov 19-20) also @ Atmosphere

Sportchek: https://www.sportchek.ca/?utm_source=Ex ... yalty_2021_

Atmosphere: https://www.atmosphere.ca/?utm_source=E ... yalty_2021_

* The Triangle Rewards Program is owned and operated by Canadian Tire Corporation Limited. The Triangle credit cards are issued by Canadian Tire Bank. Rewards are in the form of electronic Canadian Tire Money® (CT Money®). To collect bonus CT Money you must present a Triangle Rewards card/key fob, or use any approved Cardless method, at the time of purchase or pay with a Triangle credit card. No paper Canadian Tire Money® will be issued. Minimum $125 spend is on the pre-tax amount on the same tender and for qualifying transactions during the promotional period. $125 must be spent on items that earn CT Money. Minimum purchase of $125 or more required to receive the $30 bonus CT Money. Not all items sold are eligible to earn CT Money or to be redeemed for. Conditions apply. Visit triangle.com for full program rules and Partner location information. The offered rate is exclusive of any bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions. CT Money is collected on the pre-tax amount of the purchase. Bonus CT Money collected from online orders will be applied to the Member’s Triangle Rewards Account within five weeks of the purchase date. No rainchecks.
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 19th, 2021 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
50 replies
Feb 26, 2010
513 posts
767 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
This is hot!
Buy sportchek $100 GC from CT get $15. Spend $125, get $30. Personal offer YMMV spend $80 get $15.
If buying athletic clothing/outerwear, another 25x.
So spend $125 gets you $72.50 back in triangle rewards.

Also aeroplan estore is currently 4 points/$1.
Apr 22, 2017
172 posts
182 upvotes
Last time they ran this promo , I got a code and it was used already when I tried to make a purchase with it
Dec 16, 2009
656 posts
811 upvotes
juinny wrote: This is hot!
Buy sportchek $100 GC from CT get $15.
Where are you getting this info from? I'm interested, assuming I can get the $15 on a gift card. It's a bit of a pain, but worth $15.
Feb 26, 2010
513 posts
767 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
elkabong wrote: Where are you getting this info from? I'm interested, assuming I can get the $15 on a gift card. It's a bit of a pain, but worth $15.
Checkout CT flyer. There's also a post on RFD.
Images
  • SmartSelect_20211119-093951_Flipp.jpg
May 27, 2007
101 posts
25 upvotes
I don't see the Spend $125+ get $30 offer anywhere else on the internet except in the SportChek flyer.

Is this just an extra deal, on top of whatever activated deals I have in my Triangle Offers account already?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2014
1027 posts
1114 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
katie9853864 wrote: Don't think this applies to fitbit or garmin
Id like to know this too. Can anyone confirm whether this applies to Garmin - looking at a Garmin Solar Instinct - would be nice to get a bit off the price.
Mar 9, 2010
966 posts
1320 upvotes
HRM, NS
I have $20 off $100 in my Triangle offers so there looks to be some stacking opportunity!

2.65% cash back on GCR; 1% Rakuten.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2020
2720 posts
1994 upvotes
Buy sportchek $100 GC from CT get $15. Spend $125, get $30. Personal offer YMMV spend $80 get $15.

@juinny
Is the "Buy sportchek $100 GC from CT get $15. Spend $125, get $30" applicable for everyone with a Triangle Rewards card?

I've never bothered to use it but now I'm thinking I should be.

Edit: I saw your post above.

So the generic $125, get $30 applies on GC?

I think that's the only way I can see your math working?

Thanks!
Last edited by berrytree on Nov 19th, 2021 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2020
2720 posts
1994 upvotes
9394 wrote: Image

Sportchek: https://www.sportchek.ca/?utm_source=Ex ... yalty_2021_

Atmosphere: https://www.atmosphere.ca/?utm_source=E ... yalty_2021_

* The Triangle Rewards Program is owned and operated by Canadian Tire Corporation Limited. The Triangle credit cards are issued by Canadian Tire Bank. Rewards are in the form of electronic Canadian Tire Money® (CT Money®). To collect bonus CT Money you must present a Triangle Rewards card/key fob, or use any approved Cardless method, at the time of purchase or pay with a Triangle credit card. No paper Canadian Tire Money® will be issued. Minimum $125 spend is on the pre-tax amount on the same tender and for qualifying transactions during the promotional period. $125 must be spent on items that earn CT Money. Minimum purchase of $125 or more required to receive the $30 bonus CT Money. Not all items sold are eligible to earn CT Money or to be redeemed for. Conditions apply. Visit triangle.com for full program rules and Partner location information. The offered rate is exclusive of any bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions. CT Money is collected on the pre-tax amount of the purchase. Bonus CT Money collected from online orders will be applied to the Member’s Triangle Rewards Account within five weeks of the purchase date. No rainchecks.
So.... I can use this to buy a gift card?
Feb 26, 2010
513 posts
767 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
berrytree wrote: @juinny
Is the "Buy sportchek $100 GC from CT get $15. Spend $125, get $30" applicable for everyone with a Triangle Rewards card?

I've never bothered to use it but now I'm thinking I should be.

Edit: I saw your post above.

So the generic $125, get $30 applies on GC?

I think that's the only way I can see your math working?

Thanks!
The spend $125 get $30 doesn't matter how you pay. Whether it's using GC or CC as long as you hit at least $125. And of course always scan your triangle rewards card.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2020
2720 posts
1994 upvotes
juinny wrote: The spend $125 get $30 doesn't matter how you pay. Whether it's using GC or CC as long as you hit at least $125. And of course always scan your triangle rewards card.
Got it. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
2776 posts
1995 upvotes

They have a deal with gift cards? Until when
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
3497 posts
2144 upvotes
Etobicoke
juinny wrote: The spend $125 get $30 doesn't matter how you pay. Whether it's using GC or CC as long as you hit at least $125. And of course always scan your triangle rewards card.
I am new with Canadian Tire reward.

Last week I bought something worth $60 from Canadian Tire and got $25 back in Canadian Tire money.

So, I believe if you play well it's a good.

This week

Personal offer

$20 CT for 80+ purchase
$30 CT for 125+ purchase
30X anniversary Bonus which is 12% I guess. I am not sure.

So, if I use the gift card to pay $125+ purchase, all the offers should kick in as long as I scan my Triangle card at the check out, right?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
2776 posts
1995 upvotes
hunnni83 wrote: $65 back in Triangle Rewards

How did you get so much reward. 25x rewards? Until when?
Feb 26, 2010
513 posts
767 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
specialoffers wrote: I am new with Canadian Tire reward.

Last week I bought something worth $60 from Canadian Tire and got $25 back in Canadian Tire money.

So, I believe if you play well it's a good.

This week

Personal offer

$20 CT for 80+ purchase
$30 CT for 125+ purchase
30X anniversary Bonus which is 12% I guess. I am not sure.

So, if I use the gift card to pay $125+ purchase, all the offers should kick in as long as I scan my Triangle card at the check out, right?
Yup!
Just a reminder that if you return any part of your order, you lose the entire bonus. I made that painful mistake once.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
3497 posts
2144 upvotes
Etobicoke
juinny wrote: Yup!
Just a reminder that if you return any part of your order, you lose the entire bonus. I made that painful mistake once.
Thanks for the heads up 👍🏾

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)