[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2003
1735 posts
253 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Sport Chek] Sport Chek and Atmosphere: Friends and Family event 10-25% off

Starts July 9th

It looks like Sport Check and Atmosphere are having another sale.

Online & instore Thursday, July 9th - Monday, July 13th, 2020

25% off regular priced items
10% off already reduced items

Online code: FF20JULY

The regular exclusions of Apple, Arc’teryx, Bauer Elite/Performance, Brooks, CCM Elite, Fitbit, Garmin, GoPro, Yeti and select Converse, Nike, marquee footwear ending in $.00, items ending in $0.88 and other select brands and styles apply.
Last edited by RFDSimon on Jul 7th, 2020 10:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Added link
178 replies
Apr 9, 2019
131 posts
59 upvotes
I bought some items in-store. Do you think I can bring in the receipt for a price adjustment?
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1077 posts
921 upvotes
DealDweller wrote: I bought some items in-store. Do you think I can bring in the receipt for a price adjustment?
Yeah they are pretty good with doing those as long as it was a recent purchase.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3692 posts
3499 upvotes
Oakville, ON
ragin_pyro wrote: It looks like Sport Check and Atmosphere are having another sale.

The regular exclusions apply.
And what are the “ regular exclusions”? Applicable to already reduced clearance or no ?
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4921 posts
551 upvotes
BC
mrfrugal83 wrote: And what are the “ regular exclusions”? Applicable to already reduced clearance or no ?
I’m wondering the same thing about clearance.. some stores have extra sales on clearance. Would be nice to stack on top of that
Aug 24, 2015
520 posts
1877 upvotes
AB
Hard to buy anything from them once you’ve already bought items at 50-70% discount through their employee pricing events...
Mar 23, 2004
47144 posts
13336 upvotes
Markham
puglife644 wrote: Hard to buy anything from them once you’ve already bought items at 50-70% discount through their employee pricing events...
Indeed, but there hasnt been any vip/employee price events this year. Sucks.
Mar 7, 2011
445 posts
555 upvotes
Surrey, BC
puglife644 wrote: Hard to buy anything from them once you’ve already bought items at 50-70% discount through their employee pricing events...
And those are in store only.
This is your best deal to get stuff online only or that your local store doesn’t stock
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5273 posts
7154 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Any one recommend up to -7 Celsius sleeping bag?

Price aiming around $100
Last edited by chilli604 on Jul 7th, 2020 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 12, 2020
374 posts
574 upvotes
Let's be realistic, there is no way that they would do another one of those VIP-in-store-only sales during the pandemic.
Might as well settle for this should you need some gear.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
5752 posts
3093 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
mekkkkkkkk wrote: Doesn't work on sportexperts.ca / atmosphere in QC :(, thanks anyhow
As noted in the original post the sale starts Thursday July 9th.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1933 posts
1382 upvotes
Toronto
DealDweller wrote: I bought some items in-store. Do you think I can bring in the receipt for a price adjustment?
Price adjustment within 7 days
Nov 17, 2015
275 posts
645 upvotes
Banff, AB
chilli604 wrote: Any one recommend up to -7 Celsius sleeping bag?

Price aiming around $100
If you’re trying to get a “good” sleeping bag at that price for -7 Celsius, the options are slim to none. For cheaper options, synthetic will be your best bet. Although heavier than down f, it will provide you with warmth even if wet. I’m assuming you are planning to backcountry in the Rockies so here’s my suggestion for this price point: I consider heat and weight first. I’m also assuming you’re a male with standard size so here:

https://www.atmosphere.ca/categories/ge ... Bsize%5D=0
2lbs, synthetic, excellent hoodie

That’s really all I can find. Pm me if you want to dish out more money on a good down sleeping bag that’ll last you a life!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5273 posts
7154 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
cheelos wrote: If you’re trying to get a “good” sleeping bag at that price for -7 Celsius, the options are slim to none. For cheaper options, synthetic will be your best bet. Although heavier than down f, it will provide you with warmth even if wet. I’m assuming you are planning to backcountry in the Rockies so here’s my suggestion for this price point: I consider heat and weight first. I’m also assuming you’re a male with standard size so here:

https://www.atmosphere.ca/categories/ge ... Bsize%5D=0
2lbs, synthetic, excellent hoodie

That’s really all I can find. Pm me if you want to dish out more money on a good down sleeping bag that’ll last you a life!
Wow sweet. Thanks for the info and searching for me.

I am a new camper. Might camp 2-3 times a year. Met this girl. So wants to take me camping off grid (hope she doesn't murder me) I'd rather buy things once. So spending a little more is okay.

That looks like it will be good
Any others. Let me know. I will trust you Stranger
Apr 24, 2013
852 posts
617 upvotes
Waterloo
Since Costco is definitely OOS in terms of bicycles can someone recommend a good hybrid bike from Sportchek that they have online?
Dec 22, 2001
907 posts
183 upvotes
ragin_pyro wrote: Starts July 9th

It looks like Sport Check and Atmosphere are having another sale.

The regular exclusions of Apple, Arc’teryx, Bauer Elite/Performance, Brooks, CCM Elite, Fitbit, Garmin, GoPro, Yeti and select Converse, Nike, marquee footwear ending in $.00, items ending in $0.88 and other select brands and styles apply.
Sorry - how do you know it will apply to Atmosphere? SportsChek doesnt ship to QC - but Atmosphere does :)
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
1279 posts
625 upvotes
Markham
nimfomanijak wrote: Since Costco is definitely OOS in terms of bicycles can someone recommend a good hybrid bike from Sportchek that they have online?
I am having a hard time finding stock for many bike models. I suspect selection will be very limited unless they plan to update inventory in the next couple of days.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1137 posts
1671 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
chilli604 wrote: Wow sweet. Thanks for the info and searching for me.

I am a new camper. Might camp 2-3 times a year. Met this girl. So wants to take me camping off grid (hope she doesn't murder me) I'd rather buy things once. So spending a little more is okay.

That looks like it will be good
Any others. Let me know. I will trust you Stranger
Rip in peace bro
Aug 7, 2003
118 posts
28 upvotes
I bought a bike last thursday, would they adjust the price if i dropped in this thursday??