Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Sport Chek & Atmosphere in-store VIP Pricing (No code begging!) for Friends and Family

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2019 11:49 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
5670 posts
3145 upvotes

[Sport Chek] Sport Chek & Atmosphere in-store VIP Pricing (No code begging!) for Friends and Family

***NO MORE CODE BEGGING IN THIS THREAD*** - mods

Not sure if same level of discount as the CT Triangle discount here: sport-chek-ct-triangle-sport-chek-vip-p ... #p30595795
Last edited by Redmask on Mar 1st, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added warning to OP.
276 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9913 posts
1644 upvotes
Noticed so many of these recently. Is this same Canadian Tire ploy of saying it’s crazy deals when really it’s just overpriced and now down to normal middle class people can afford?
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Apr 20, 2015
60 posts
39 upvotes
Aurora, ON
aquariaguy wrote:
Feb 28th, 2019 8:27 am
Noticed so many of these recently. Is this same Canadian Tire ploy of saying it’s crazy deals when really it’s just overpriced and now down to normal middle class people can afford?
It is their cost + 15% or so. Electronics will be different of course.

I got a pair of Nikes for $35 off the wall, and a pair of Boots for $45 when reg were 119.99.
Mar 9, 2010
576 posts
284 upvotes
Is there a list of what the discount actually is or do you find out when paying?
Sep 28, 2010
754 posts
164 upvotes
Surrey
I don't see any mention of this sale on the website?
Mar 15, 2013
407 posts
199 upvotes
Fredericton
I just got this also. It is usually for people with Triangle credit cards. This must be for email subscribers and/or triangle/CT card holders. Can anyone else chime in on pricing examples. I am assuming you just Price Check the S%#T of of items even though they tell you to keep that to a min. Lol.
Nov 24, 2017
100 posts
34 upvotes
I got the same thing every time... it’s not much of a deal. I went to the last one and it was stuff regular price or had the regular price higher than usual that gets “marked” down.
Last edited by Exiles on Feb 28th, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 28, 2009
555 posts
158 upvotes
Ottawa
gmoney506 wrote:
Feb 28th, 2019 8:36 am
I just got this also. It is usually for people with Triangle credit cards. This must be for email subscribers and/or triangle/CT card holders. Can anyone else chime in on pricing examples. I am assuming you just Price Check the S%#T of of items even though they tell you to keep that to a min. Lol.
I got the code as well, I hope it's as good as the deal they've been giving to Triangle credit cards as I'll need some new snow gear and maybe some skis =D.
May 29, 2005
611 posts
132 upvotes
Nepean
Anyone know if this is multi-use? Can I keep using it for the entire duration of the promotion?
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
3795 posts
1734 upvotes
Vancouver
This offer mentions up to 70% off where the Credit Card offer says 75%.. I wonder will it be the same discount?

Ron.
Mar 26, 2009
160 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
gmoney506 wrote:
I participated in the corporate program back around Christmas. Certain items have higher mark up then others but the sales associates were more than happy to price check for me before checking out. Good buys are the NHL Jerseys, worked out to nearly 50%, most Nike products ranged from 25-50%, Diadora comes up pretty cheap as well with a scan. Electronics had very little mark up and not worth buying during this sale.
Feb 13, 2012
17 posts
13 upvotes
NORTH YORK
jamzbe wrote:
Feb 28th, 2019 8:48 am
Anyone know if this is multi-use? Can I keep using it for the entire duration of the promotion?
It mentions you can use it multiple times within the promo period up to $4000 spend.
Apr 20, 2015
60 posts
39 upvotes
Aurora, ON
Exiles wrote:
I got the same thing every time... it’s not much of a deal. I went to the last one and it was stuff regular price or had the regular price higher than usual that gets “marked” down.
It is on virtually every item in the store...so they were all marked up?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6207 posts
32135 upvotes
Exiles wrote:
you are showing your code. peale can use your code
Cellphones: Rogers, Telus, Koodo, Freedom, Public Mobile Special Deals

Shaw Internet 300 = $50/month + $250 credits
Telus Internet 150 = $55/months + $400 credits + Pik tv