Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Sport Chek/Atmosphere - Up to 70% off w/ Blue Jays Insider pricing (09/15 to 09/22)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2019 9:08 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7607 posts
7342 upvotes

Sport Chek/Atmosphere - Up to 70% off w/ Blue Jays Insider pricing (09/15 to 09/22)

Expiry:
September 22, 2019
Retailer:
Sport Chek

If you're a Blue Jays Insider newsletter subscriber, check your inbox for a unique in-store code. (I think every other Torontonian signed up for said newsletter for the Opening Day and Playoff pre-sales back in 2015 to 2017). Also, if you purchased any Jays tickets recently and also subscribed to any MLB/Blue Jays newsletters, you should also receive the SportChek promo.

Seems they have the up to $4000 spending promo like the TSSC one earlier in the year. (or the Sport Check CF one running this weekend)

Details:
Here’s how it works:

Timing:
Sunday, September 15 – Sunday, September 22, 2019 (Inclusive)

Where:
In store only at Sport Chek & Atmosphere locations (excludes Atmosphere stores in the province of Quebec, Whitehorse, YK & Grande Prairie, AB). The offer is only available in-store and not available on sportchek.ca & atmosphere.ca

Offer Details
The actual savings will vary by product, up to 70% off the Ticket Price.
Excludes select brands and styles. Excludes marquee footwear with a price ending in .00
To inquire about a price, please ask an in-store advisor on the floor or at the till.
To ensure a pleasant shopping experience and smooth operations in store, please avoid asking sales advisors to price check all items you’re interested in.
Purchase Limits:
You can spend up to $4,000

The limit amount is based on the DISCOUNTED TRANSACTION AMOUNT at cash – so if an item is priced at $59.99 and you get it for $29.99 – then it’s the $29.99 that would apply to your $4,000 limit. The offer can be used multiple times at all Sport Chek stores, up to the limit of $4,000 Blue Jays™ Insiders.

Process:
To redeem this offer, please use the unique code provided in the communication you received.
Please ensure you have your code before purchasing as cashiers will not be able to process a transaction without it.
Important Information:
Please do not call stores ahead of the promotion asking for pricing information or to put items on hold.
There are no advance holds or no pre-shopping. Payment must be made at the time of purchase.
The discount should not be used by a participant for personal profit. Eligible participants should not use this offer to purchase items for third parties and receive reimbursement on these items to the extent that such reimbursement leads to personal profit. Transactions will be monitored and reviewed to prevent abuse.
*No cash value. Selection & availability may vary by location. Excludes select brands & styles. Excludes marquee footwear with a price ending in .00. Not valid on 3rd party offers, gift cards, tickets, previous purchases, custom orders & service shop services. Only original recipients are eligible to participate in the promotion. Discount will be applied at time of purchase. NOTE: All stores in Quebec and Atmosphere stores in Grande Prairie, AB and Whitehorse, YK are not included. Offer available in-store only at participating Sport Chek/Atmosphere stores.
™TORONTO BLUE JAYS and all related marks and designs are trademarks and/or copyright of Rogers Blue Jays Baseball Partnership, used under licence.
Last edited by Madchester on Sep 14th, 2019 12:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thread Summary
Beggars corner, beggars alley, sir begs-a lot,
173 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1598 posts
3611 upvotes
FUuuuuuu$&k
I'm getting screwed
First I joined the armed forces
And now I have a snowmobile!!!!
All I had to do was like the Jays???

ps what's the header on the email??
Aug 20, 2003
492 posts
351 upvotes
Markham
I purchased tickets last month and didn't receive this email. YMMV?
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4791 posts
154 upvotes
Etobicoke
Long time member, would like a code. I won't be buying much.

*If you see this post I still need one. Thanks in advance!
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
1366 posts
280 upvotes
Yeah.. as long time member, but never got one. :( anyone willing to share one?
True RFD spirit, care about every PENNY.

"The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell body parts for money."
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3627 posts
472 upvotes
Toronto
Went to the Jay's Yankees game a month ago. Hmm no code.
====================================
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
4365 posts
1584 upvotes
i think sportchek is doing some tracking with this...

how is it possible to have so many code in such a short time?

I think this is for those who subscribe to the Blue Jays Insider email... and not necessarily going to a game...
RFD is bad for your wallet's health 😂
Rogers EPP - $40 Canada/USA-wide + 6GB since 2018
Jul 14, 2004
547 posts
35 upvotes
Been a while since I've received a code from them - if anyone is feeling generous I'd use it towards a small purchase.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
1198 posts
185 upvotes
Wow, so many promotions from Sport Chek, hoping to land a code from any one of the SportChek threads.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
1310 posts
366 upvotes
Man I’m really not having any luck with the codes this time around and this is the one time I really need to buy some new things kids need winter gear and my son needs new skates. Hopefully next weekend they send them to CT card holders again
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7607 posts
7342 upvotes
hky77 wrote: I purchased tickets last month and didn't receive this email. YMMV?
I think it's specifically for people who signed up for the Blue Jays Insider newsletter.

Think I signed up years ago when I wanted to get Opening Day or Playoff presale tickets back in 2015-7.

If you purchased Jays tickets recently and clicked through to receive any MLB/Jays newsletters, you'd probably get the SportChek promo too.
Last edited by Madchester on Sep 14th, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2003
6811 posts
556 upvotes
I could use a code if someone is not using theirs fully. Thanks

Also why are all these Sportchek promos aside from the CF one Toronto focused?
Oct 6, 2018
183 posts
118 upvotes
Anyone with a spare code?
Not going bs and say I'm spending $50
I'm going to be spending about $1000
Thanks
Apr 7, 2015
831 posts
846 upvotes
Vancouver Island
How much do the PowerBeats Pro end up being with this promo?
Jan 30, 2017
747 posts
121 upvotes
So say a shirt is 49.99 and it’s on sale for 39.99 is the 70 percent off the 49.99 or the 39.99?

Any stackables on top of this??
Nov 1, 2006
438 posts
255 upvotes
Ottawa
Eaglesfan99 wrote: So say a shirt is 49.99 and it’s on sale for 39.99 is the 70 percent off the 49.99 or the 39.99?

Any stackables on top of this??
you'll be paying around $27 for it.
Jan 16, 2016
142 posts
38 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Can I sign up to be an insider now and still get the code?
Jun 11, 2008
156 posts
166 upvotes
Eaglesfan99 wrote: So say a shirt is 49.99 and it’s on sale for 39.99 is the 70 percent off the 49.99 or the 39.99?
I think it's off the regular price and is essentially an extra 10% off whatever the sale may be. So the $50 shirt that is 20% off will be 30% off with the promo code.
LCBO VINTAGES Wine Picks & Reviews
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5063 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone willing to share a code? Looking to spend under 200
Current KOODO customer😎

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)