Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Sport Chek/Atmosphere - Up to 70% off w/ Blue Jays Insider pricing (09/15 to 09/22)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2019 9:08 am
Nov 12, 2012
781 posts
514 upvotes
Calgary
Eaglesfan99 wrote: So say a shirt is 49.99 and it’s on sale for 39.99 is the 70 percent off the 49.99 or the 39.99?

Any stackables on top of this??
Its not actually 70% off, but the actual discount depending on who you ask is cost +10% or +15%
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9435 posts
11735 upvotes
Calgary
MikeinYYC wrote: Its not actually 70% off, but the actual discount depending on who you ask is cost +10% or +15%
Cost plus 10 is when Sport Chek advertises it as employee pricing. They also say up to 75 % off in those sales. They are rare. These cost plus 15% are now common. They say up to 70% in these ones. Typically the employee pricing events require the Triangle card to be used to cut their losses a bit.
Oct 1, 2017
21 posts
2 upvotes
Hi would appreciate if anyone can share the code with me as well, looking to spend around $300, thanks
Aug 21, 2018
6 posts
1 upvote
ugh I keep missing these! had 1 in January -.- hate to do and I'm not going to say it....pweese
Jan 10, 2018
22 posts
8 upvotes
Would greatly appreciate it if anyone has an extra code/spending room in their code. Thanks!
Jun 27, 2019
8 posts
Is there any kind soul who would share a code?
I am planning spending about $800.
If you can send me a code, that would be much appreciated!
Jun 11, 2008
156 posts
166 upvotes
FARMERBLANCHE wrote: They are completely different
The f&f one isn't even close to this one.
There may be a handful of products that are close in price, but the vast majority will be much cheaper with this code
Also there are no exclusions with this coupon that I could find. Everything was at least 10% off. ie Yeti coolers were about 15% off if memory serves and they are always excluded.
Wait... Your post was from last night. Where did you get those examples from when the code only began today?
LCBO VINTAGES Wine Picks & Reviews
Oct 10, 2013
78 posts
26 upvotes
North Delta, BC
If anyone has an extra code would love one..need to buy a new golf set.
pM me and I'll even buy a beer for someone or send a gift card.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
MikeinYYC wrote: Its not actually 70% off, but the actual discount depending on who you ask is cost +10% or +15%
Yes, but the two situations are not mutually exclusive. Some discounts can be in the range of, or approach 70% off
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
722 upvotes
I don’t t understand why sportcheck would invoke a system like this mysterious discount percentage. It’s ignorant. They force you to ask how much the deal is then say don’t ask tooo much. Who does business like this? Why not just make it 25% off everything or something standard.
Deal Guru
Jul 5, 2001
10060 posts
12664 upvotes
Toronto
cono_sur wrote:
Wait... Your post was from last night. Where did you get those examples from when the code only began today?
These type of sales have happened every few months for the past year or two now. I'm assuming user is drawing from previous experience.
rcnrcnrcn wrote: I don’t t understand why sportcheck would invoke a system like this mysterious discount percentage. It’s ignorant. They force you to ask how much the deal is then say don’t ask tooo much. Who does business like this? Why not just make it 25% off everything or something standard.
Cost is different for each item. House brands like Ripzone will be very close to 70% off while name brands like Nike will be 40%.
Dec 11, 2012
40 posts
22 upvotes
Montreal
Would love a code if anyone can share thanks
Feb 12, 2018
6 posts
If anyone has a code to share I'm only looking at around 100-200 dollars winter is coming and my girlfriend needs a new sleeping pad for winter camping :) Much thanks in advance! Would be willing to spot someone like 5 bucks for a code :P
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1598 posts
3611 upvotes
cono_sur wrote: Wait... Your post was from last night. Where did you get those examples from when the code only began today?
Last time
Jun 28, 2019
19 posts
1 upvote
If anyone has a code they’ll be willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it! Not looking to spend a specific amount but I can respect a proposed limit!
Jul 11, 2008
73 posts
10 upvotes
Markham
Anyone have a code they'd be willing to share? Just want to buy some shoes
Oct 9, 2018
235 posts
102 upvotes
Anyone know if Airpods are included at any discount?
Jul 29, 2019
141 posts
57 upvotes
Anyone got an extra code by any chance? I could really use a few things from sportchek
Aug 3, 2017
185 posts
170 upvotes
Begging for a code, will spend around 500 and promise not spread it.
I gave my code out last time I had it.

Thank you so much!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
4365 posts
1584 upvotes
would it be ok to ask for donation for a fundraising event i'm doing in exchange to provide the code? just checking...
RFD is bad for your wallet's health 😂
Rogers EPP - $40 Canada/USA-wide + 6GB since 2018

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)