307 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
Got my promo code too and one of the items that got cancelled shows in stock
Dec 21, 2015
86 posts
34 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
agentg88 wrote: Got my promo code too and one of the items that got cancelled shows in stock
same with me lol! just re-ordered the item again ... let's see if it ships this time!

*update. My re-order of the exact same item just shipped... not sure what the point of cancelling was lol 🤷🏻‍♂️
Last edited by tml0807 on Dec 5th, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 18, 2019
72 posts
105 upvotes
Still haven't received my code either (had items cancelled, bringing me below the $150). I've been emailing them and they assured me that they would be sent out by, well, yesterday...

What's even better is that I also made an order on Atmosphere during the event. I actually got the $40 code for that, BUT IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK!!!

I appreciate that they're a busy retailer and probably received a ton of orders during this promotion, but man there seems to be a ton of logistical issues with their website this time around.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4347 posts
1862 upvotes
Toronto
dimigon wrote: Just got my $40 promo e-mail ! Here's the fine print:

*PROMO CARD IS REDEEMABLE IN-STORE FROM THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5 – MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019. ONLINE PROMO CODE IS REDEEMABLE ONLINE FROM THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5 – TUESDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2019 1:59AM EST AND MUST BE ENTERED ONLINE AT TIME OF PURCHASE. PROMOTIONAL CARD / ONLINE PROMO CODE HAS NO CASH SURRENDER VALUE AND EXCLUDES TAXES. PROMOTIONAL CARD / ONLINE PROMO CODE CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY 3RD PARTY OFFER OR COUPON AND IS NOT VALID ON GIFT CARDS, SHIPPING OR PREVIOUS PURCHASES. ONLINE ORDER VALUE MUST BE GREATER THAN ONLINE PROMO CODE VALUE WHEN REDEEMING ON SPORTCHEK.CA. UPON RETURN OF THE QUALIFYING PURCHASE, THE UNREDEEMED PROMOTIONAL CARD / ONLINE PROMO CODE WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE AMOUNT REFUNDED. OTHER EXCEPTIONS MAY APPLY. ®REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF FGL SPORTS LTD.
So are we sure that if we return the item bought with the promo gift card they will just give us a normal gift card? Curious because there’s not anything I really want to buy during the time period allotted to use the card.

Has anyone confirmed this by buying something in store? Does the card just show up as a normal gift card purchase?
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Nov 24, 2017
188 posts
97 upvotes
Can you use this gift card to buy apple watches?