Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Sport Chek] Sport Chek Black Friday flyers

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 11:07 am
Banned
Nov 24, 2019
54 posts
16 upvotes
Any thoughts on the $ 99.99 Oakleys Sunglasses advertised on the front page.

Is that a good price? Or they are usually cheaper.
Jun 10, 2006
118 posts
13 upvotes
Van City
For those who are into running: the Saucony Liberty 2 ISO is a not-too-shabby deal at $100 bucks. We are talking about high-end stability runners that provide lightweight comfort, ISO fit, premium foam (Everun vs your typical EVA found in the el-cheapos), and durable soles that last at least 500kms of pounding on hard pavement. Plus it looks good too (and is versatile wearing as a day sneaker). :)

Also good to see the ASICS Gel Nimbus on special too (decent shoes albeit two generations behind - 20 vs. 22, but the newest shoes are not always the best - see: Saucony Freedom 2 ISO).
Last edited by Kwik-E-Mart on Nov 28th, 2019 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Banned
Nov 25, 2019
49 posts
36 upvotes
Ajax
Weighted blankets OOS. Thats lame. My son was advised to get one by his doctor for anxiety issues. $60 was a steal.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Nov 24, 2017
190 posts
100 upvotes
SlinkyPinky wrote: Weighted blankets OOS. Thats lame. My son was advised to get one by his doctor for anxiety issues. $60 was a steal.
Check Chapters and Indigo. They have 50% off on weighted blanket :)
Nov 4, 2018
57 posts
2 upvotes
Please lmk if you can find a chapters with some havent had luck.
Jun 1, 2014
9 posts
Woodbridge, ON
kanewtz wrote: I noticed today that Costco instore now sells Apple Watch Series 5...was pretty stoked as they never sold the Series 4 in Canada....so might pick it up there instead!
do you know what price it is? i want to buy an apple watch. deciding between the 4 and the 5 for my mom. don't know if it's worth it to get from sportchek for $100 off or the AW 5 from costco.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1439 posts
311 upvotes
Edmonton
SlinkyPinky wrote: Weighted blankets OOS. Thats lame. My son was advised to get one by his doctor for anxiety issues. $60 was a steal.
Check Amazon - I got one for my niece around $4x.xx few weeks back. It helps her and she likes it too.
Dec 19, 2007
274 posts
49 upvotes
For anyone looking for an Apple Watch, this one's a better deal:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/orchard- ... e-2333762/

It's brand new Series 4 for $414 pre-tax if you use the promocode 'EarlyAccess' for an additional 10% off. It also comes with 2 years of Apple Care+ which is awesome. I'm going to cancel my Sportchek order.
Banned
Nov 25, 2019
49 posts
36 upvotes
Ajax
Exiles wrote: Check Chapters and Indigo. They have 50% off on weighted blanket :)
Is it in store only?
Looks like 50% off regular price of $200

used flipp and saw that canadian tire and home depot have 15lb weighted blankets on for $49
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Oct 12, 2004
91 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Mulder and Scully wrote: For what it's worth, earlier this year I ordered a pair of shoes from sportchek.ca. What I received was a very dirty, used pair of shoes. It was obviously a swapped return and Sportchek never bothered to check the return before reselling it. No f**** given by Sportchek. They never responded to my messages to their Twitter account and also wouldn't post my online review. Returned the box wasting my own time and they offered only a 10% off coupon for a future order. The 10% off didn't even make up the time I wasted on this.
No thanks Sportchek but your absolutely awful quality control has meant you'll never get another dollar from me or my family.
Same thing happened to me; received a very dirty and obviously worn pair of shoes I ordered for my daughter. They offered me 15% off my next purchase. The problem is their online model - its decentralized and individual stores find and ship product. They don’t give a shit, especially as they can pass along inferior unappealing product.
Sep 4, 2017
302 posts
559 upvotes
does the NOTAXON code not work for anyone else anymore?
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4678 posts
1672 upvotes
Winnipeg
honggil wrote: Is use Masterpass for a free $25 GC still available? I don't see it on Sportchek website anymore!
Yes read like 5 posts up
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
3890 posts
869 upvotes
Toronto, ON
canuckcolehead wrote: Yes read like 5 posts up

The link/banner to Masterpass $25 GC is gone on the sportchek site (unless I'm totally blind)
Aug 24, 2015
287 posts
834 upvotes
AB
JohnF100 wrote: does the NOTAXON code not work for anyone else anymore?
Save GST only works till 11AM each day.
Feb 7, 2019
194 posts
109 upvotes
Does anyone know if the no tax applies to North Face jackets in store? It wouldn't work when online when I tried this morning but the sale staff at the store says it applies.