Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Sport Chek] Sport Chek Black Friday flyers

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 11:07 am
Mar 27, 2003
477 posts
142 upvotes
mikesanity wrote: anyone know which fitbits will be included in the sale and how much they might be off?
The Fitbit Charge 3 is $128.98. I'd gotten it 11:30am, and noticed the tax was charged. She said 1) promo over @ 11am and 2) wouldn't have applied to Fitbits anyway. (No +$40 GF either, Fitbits are "excluded" there too) All in $145.75 can't be beat anywhere in Canada through any promo-combo (it was as low as $79 US, stateside). A few BF's ago, Sportchek was giving ~30% in CT/Triangle value as well as no tax on the purchase.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4372 posts
1882 upvotes
Toronto
sushislut604 wrote: Does anyone know if the no tax applies to North Face jackets in store? It wouldn't work when online when I tried this morning but the sale staff at the store says it applies.
I was at the store earlier and a guy in front of me bought a jacket, don’t think it had tax
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Aug 21, 2019
561 posts
361 upvotes
Markham
sushislut604 wrote: Does anyone know if the no tax applies to North Face jackets in store? It wouldn't work when online when I tried this morning but the sale staff at the store says it applies.
I was also looking to get a gotham jacket for $200.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1088 posts
547 upvotes
uglyguy wrote: Check Amazon - I got one for my niece around $4x.xx few weeks back. It helps her and she likes it too.
Walmart has a 12lb for $48.88 and Home Depot has a 15lb for $49
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2003
2180 posts
216 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote: I'm just using the Rekker I got in the last sale. It's super light but the kick and blade just feel weird. I was hoping to get something else to replace it. Damn.
I too bought a clearance stick last sale. I see SportChek has raised the prices of the clearance sticks so they can discount them. They were cheaper before Black Friday.
Nov 20, 2010
218 posts
178 upvotes
Noob runner here. I ordered a pair of Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 from Sportchek this evening. I think they're priced pretty well. Decent discount compared to Nike CA? Anyone able to enlighten me? Maybe I should return if I've mistaken it as a good price?
Apr 8, 2007
267 posts
77 upvotes
Saved myself the headache of going in store tomorrow morning. NOTAXON promo code is active right now.

As for receiving used shoes, I opted for in store pickup for the items I was able to so help lower the risk of that.
Sep 14, 2019
25 posts
14 upvotes
Just bought two pairs of running shoes, Nike Air zoom Pegasus 36 and the Saucony Liberty 2 ISO, total $205
$200 was paid by gift cards I got at Canadian Tire for $170, $5 was paid by masterpass,

4% cash back from Rakuten, and $40 promotion code on the way. Look forward to running in these new shoes
Dec 13, 2006
244 posts
61 upvotes
Vancouver
Enter promo code NOTAXBC at checkout to save an amount equivalent to the taxes (HST or PST and GST in your province at time of purchase).

Online Only - Valid on Thursday November 28th, 2019 until 11am local time & Friday November 29th, 2019 until 11am local time.

Excludes: Apple, Arc’teryx, Bauer Elite, Fitbit, Garmin, GoPro, Wuxly, Yeti, select Nike, Converse, Sher-Wood, Marquee Footwear ending in $.00 and other select brands & styles. Cannot be combined with any other promotional code. Not valid on tickets, gift cards, previous purchases, custom orders, Service Shop services, shipping costs or taxes. Other exceptions may apply.
Apr 28, 2019
108 posts
71 upvotes
I used the code GSTNT. It saved me more money than NOTAXON.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2012
2522 posts
1008 upvotes
MARKHAM
Used NOTAXON got discount of 27$. While the tax itself is only $23. So you are getting more than no tax. Does not stack with 10% off email subscription.
Feb 16, 2005
156 posts
73 upvotes
Vancouver
Even with no tax, certain items like bowflex weights still cost more than everyone else. 300 for a pair at almost every other store, 400 a pair at sport check.
Dec 22, 2015
16 posts
6 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Even after entering NOTAXON, i do see the tax amount being added during the checkout process. Does anyone else have similar issues?
Apr 8, 2007
267 posts
77 upvotes
Bab_007 wrote: Even after entering NOTAXON, i do see the tax amount being added during the checkout process. Does anyone else have similar issues?
Tax is always charged. The NOTAXON is just a discount for the amount the tax in, of in this case slightly more.
Nov 22, 2010
25 posts
10 upvotes
So.. In the case where we've purchased exactly $150, after the "discounted tax" and taxes, our net total would be below the $149.95 requirement for the $40 promo card. Would we still qualify?