• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 11:07 am
May 31, 2008
772 posts
362 upvotes
Toronto
chojae wrote:
Nov 29th, 2019 11:02 am
So.. In the case where we've purchased exactly $150, after the "discounted tax" and taxes, our net total would be below the $149.95 requirement for the $40 promo card. Would we still qualify?
no
they have low cost fillers like shoes laces, whistles etc
May 31, 2008
772 posts
362 upvotes
Toronto
places 2 orders this morning- no confirmation email sent, though my account shows i placed the orders.
The system must be having issues.
Oct 5, 2014
13 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

Does this mean I'm eligible for the gift card or no? Confused because at the top it says, Price: 154.99 but under it, it says Total:136.39
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19414 posts
4486 upvotes
Thornhill
lykzomg wrote:
Nov 29th, 2019 11:21 am

Does this mean I'm eligible for the gift card or no? Confused because at the top it says, Price: 154.99 but under it, it says Total:136.39
Since theres no confirmation, I bought something at $149 and added $30 worth of accessories to bump my final cost to above $150 before taxes with the discount. I'd rather not risk it.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
5712 posts
1462 upvotes
Calgary
lykzomg wrote:
Nov 29th, 2019 11:21 am

shipping and tax is never included in these

2-DAYS ONLY! SPEND $150 OR MORE IN-STORE OR ONLINE AND GET A $40 PROMOTIONAL CARD OR PROMO CODE TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE*
*Offer valid on purchases made from November 28th-29th, 2019. Transaction value of $149.95 must be before taxes. Promotional Card (in-store) or Promo Code (online) is valid for $40 off your next purchase.

Excludes: Apple, Arc’teryx, Bauer Elite/Performance, Brooks, CCM Elite, Fitbit, Garmin, GoPro, Wuxly, Yeti, Select Nike, Converse, Sherwood, marquee footwear ending in $.00 and other select brands & styles.

Limit one Promotional Card or Promo Code per qualifying purchase. Promotional card / Online Promo code is provided at no cost as part of our “Spend & Get” event and is limited to one per qualifying purchase. Online promo code will be emailed up to 3 business days after order has been shipped. Promo card is redeemable in-store from Thursday, December 5 – Monday, December 23, 2019. Online promo code is redeemable online from Thursday, December 5 – Monday, December 24, 2019 1:59am EST and must be entered online at time of purchase. Promotional card / online promo code has no cash surrender value and excludes taxes. Promotional card / online promo code cannot be combined with any 3rd party offer or coupon and is not valid on gift cards, shipping or previous purchases. Online order value must be greater than online promo code value when redeeming on sportchek.ca. Upon return of the qualifying purchase, the unredeemed promotional card / online promo code will be deducted from the amount refunded. Other exceptions may apply. ®Registered Trademark of FGL Sports Ltd.
Oct 5, 2014
13 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Okay, so I have to make it roughly ~$170 so that after the Save the Tax, it is still above $150... Thanks gang
Jun 6, 2017
39 posts
15 upvotes
Calgary
Does anyone know how the $40 promo codes will be given out if in-store pickup is used instead of delivery? Would we get the promo code by email or would we get it in-store when we pick up the order?
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
899 posts
450 upvotes
henrik112 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2019 11:57 am
If only the regular price of their Apple Watch 4 made sense. This sale is bs.
Not only that they couldn’t even fulfill my online order for two watches..
I ordered at 3am on Thursday.
Don’t bother with them they wrong fulfill your order...
And they cancel your order on a Friday night...
So o can’t even find the product anymore as it sold out but now..... such BS
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2012
2676 posts
743 upvotes
West
So has anyone received their $40 Promo GC yet....?
On the Koodo $40 for 8GB Plan 😉
Mar 18, 2019
40 posts
63 upvotes
Pretty peeved right now. I stayed up until midnight on Wednesday to order 2 of the blankets, and added some fillers to hit 150 for both gift cards. They just cancelled both blankets today. So now I’m going to get all the filler and not the items I actually wanted, plus I won’t get the gift cards. They seriously need to improve their inventory system, this is the 4th or 5th time I’ve had this happen
Oct 5, 2014
13 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
TylerG12072 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2019 12:33 am
Pretty peeved right now. I stayed up until midnight on Wednesday to order 2 of the blankets, and added some fillers to hit 150 for both gift cards. They just cancelled both blankets today. So now I’m going to get all the filler and not the items I actually wanted, plus I won’t get the gift cards. They seriously need to improve their inventory system, this is the 4th or 5th time I’ve had this happen
Were you sent an email or was your order status updated on their website?
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4229 posts
1746 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know if the promo gift cards are treated literally like normal gift cards or do they exclude certain brands, the wording on them is super confusing
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Mar 18, 2019
40 posts
63 upvotes
lykzomg wrote:
Nov 30th, 2019 1:15 am
Were you sent an email or was your order status updated on their website?
They sent me an order update saying both had been cancelled. I ordered right at midnight to get in the "queue" early and still didn't get them.

In the past they haven't sent an email at all though, I had to contact them to ask why my stuff didn't ship. From my experience, if it doesn't ship within 48 hours you're out of luck.
Last edited by TylerG12072 on Nov 30th, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
5489 posts
1111 upvotes
Markham
TylerG12072 wrote: They sent me an order update saying both had been cancelled. I ordered right at midnight to get in the "queue" early and still didn't get them.
Wondering whether they purposely limit online stock to drive you to store