Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Sport Chek employee discount targeted YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2019 3:03 pm
Nov 4, 2018
72 posts
63 upvotes
From what i know the Employee discount is Cost + 10% but if you have the Triangle credit card it is Cost + 20%.

As i was looking for a Woods bomber jacket and the Employee cost was 170.79, when i went to check out with my credit card it was listed as 199.99.

Also i've been told by the manager that the code can only be used only with your Triangle CC but i had a few friends use it without my CC so i guess it depends whos at the cashier.
Last edited by JimmyP63255 on Nov 5th, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 5, 2006
258 posts
340 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: Do you have to use all $4000 in one time or can you buy some today and some on the other days ?

What is the discount on arcteryx
I got some arcteryx stuff over the weekend, and it's like a 47% discount.

I got a pair of pants reg. $120 for $63.36, and at Atom AR hoody for $190.08, regular $360.

Was able to also get about $30 worth of CT money back too, so it was a pretty good deal.

I believe that Arcteryx stuff is only offered at the Atmosphere locations. I don't think the Sportchek only locations carry Arcteryx.
Jun 22, 2016
495 posts
381 upvotes
Not important
areyoukiddingme2k13 wrote: Dumb question - but employee pricing for the Apple Watch 3 (reg. 409)... anyone know what it is? My guess is no discount but would love confirmation
Almost nothing. If there was a discount I would have already bought it. I have employee friends.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
1075 posts
1976 upvotes
Calgary
This deal has now been offered to season ticket owners of the Calgary Flames/Stampeders.

My family is making the most of it, and are averaging 50-60% off on merch and equipment.
- Everyone has their thing, we're all here to save money while doing it…
Nov 9, 2009
147 posts
107 upvotes
Brampton
kvos wrote: This deal has now been offered to season ticket owners of the Calgary Flames/Stampeders.

My family is making the most of it, and are averaging 50-60% off on merch and equipment.
They also offered it to MSLE Season Seat Holders about a week ago.....its perfect timing for Christmas gifts lol

As someone mentioned the discounts are significant. I honestly can't see them doing this again next year, either the spending limits will decrease or the % above cost will increase.

My Family and a few select friends took full advantage of this, combined have almost reached the cap. As long as you have the code the employees do not care

Woods, Mackinly , Ripzone and other exclusive brands 60-80% off MSRP
Nike, Addidas , Under Armour etc. 50% off MSP
Saucony , Asics and small brand shoes 55% OFF MSRP
Helley Hensen 55-60% off MSRP
Sunglasses including Oaklay and Rayban 50-70% off MSRP
Sports equipments 40-70% off MSRP
Leaf, Raptors, Jays and other NFL clothing 45-55% off MSRP
Selected Electronics 10-20 % off MSRP.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3631 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone been able to use gift card with this sale?
====================================
Nov 23, 2006
487 posts
102 upvotes
arejay wrote: They also offered it to MSLE Season Seat Holders about a week ago.....its perfect timing for Christmas gifts lol

As someone mentioned the discounts are significant. I honestly can't see them doing this again next year, either the spending limits will decrease or the % above cost will increase.

My Family and a few select friends took full advantage of this, combined have almost reached the cap. As long as you have the code the employees do not care

Woods, Mackinly , Ripzone and other exclusive brands 60-80% off MSRP
Nike, Addidas , Under Armour etc. 50% off MSP
Saucony , Asics and small brand shoes 55% OFF MSRP
Helley Hensen 55-60% off MSRP
Sunglasses including Oaklay and Rayban 50-70% off MSRP
Sports equipments 40-70% off MSRP
Leaf, Raptors, Jays and other NFL clothing 45-55% off MSRP
Selected Electronics 10-20 % off MSRP.
"They also offered it to MSLE Season Seat Holders about a week ago.....its perfect timing for Christmas gifts lol"

I'm a Raptor season seat holder. When did you get this email?
Nov 9, 2009
147 posts
107 upvotes
Brampton
JLei2k wrote: "They also offered it to MSLE Season Seat Holders about a week ago.....its perfect timing for Christmas gifts lol"

I'm a Raptor season seat holder. When did you get this email?
got it Fri nov 9, the subject was "Welcome Toronto is Back"
Nov 23, 2006
487 posts
102 upvotes
arejay wrote: got it Fri nov 9, the subject was "Welcome Toronto is Back"
Thanks! I should read these emails when they come in.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2569 posts
1818 upvotes
Waterloo
Also offered to Ottawa Senators season ticket holders... for the 10 of us that still exist...
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
Apr 14, 2016
98 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Hoping someone can share a code with me please!
Nov 15, 2018
3 posts
This deal is super sick.. So sad that I missed it.

Hope they will have again on Black Friday.

Wanted to buy an Arc'teryx jacket.
Nov 9, 2009
147 posts
107 upvotes
Brampton
For those with this code, Rexall is selling Sport Chek Gift Cards at 15% 0ff.... it makes the dealer just a bit better

Just went and bought a bunch of GC, returned and repurchased the items. The Cashier was more than happy to help me and did not care!

On a side note, she did tell me the spending limits offered to Canadian Tire employees, MLSE SSH & Credit Card holders is actually more than what part time employees & regular employees are given. This 4k limit is what store managers are given.
Oct 8, 2006
48 posts
8 upvotes
I would be super grateful if someone would share a code with me. I have to buy kids new shoes for school.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1801 posts
2840 upvotes
Canada, eh?
Promo ended November 11th, but interesting to see if people are still able to use the code (doubtful).
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6456 posts
925 upvotes
I was told that the next event will be on the week of Dec 2. You will need to bring someone you know to get the discount. Can someone in Vancouver help me out?

Can someone check the price for the Polar Vantage V and M watch? Would like to get either one.
Jul 17, 2015
101 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Huge YMMV, just received the employee discount code today last from Dec 13 to Dec 21. Limit is 4k. I missed the Nov event so I decided to link up my Triangle card with my Triangle Reward (may be that is how you get this promo).
Jun 9, 2007
116 posts
77 upvotes
Richmond, BC
I am a Vancouver Canucks season ticket holder and just got this offer as well, from December 21–29, 2018

Was thinking of picking up a Fitbit but it appears electronics don't get much of a huge sale.