Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Sport Chek employee discount targeted YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2019 3:03 pm
Oct 8, 2006
48 posts
8 upvotes
I would be super grateful if someone would share a code with me. I have to buy kids new shoes for school.
Jul 26, 2018
436 posts
426 upvotes
Canada, eh?
Promo ended November 11th, but interesting to see if people are still able to use the code (doubtful).
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5552 posts
374 upvotes
Vancouver
I was told that the next event will be on the week of Dec 2. You will need to bring someone you know to get the discount. Can someone in Vancouver help me out?

Can someone check the price for the Polar Vantage V and M watch? Would like to get either one.
Jul 17, 2015
88 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Huge YMMV, just received the employee discount code today last from Dec 13 to Dec 21. Limit is 4k. I missed the Nov event so I decided to link up my Triangle card with my Triangle Reward (may be that is how you get this promo).
Jun 9, 2007
83 posts
58 upvotes
Richmond, BC
I am a Vancouver Canucks season ticket holder and just got this offer as well, from December 21–29, 2018

Was thinking of picking up a Fitbit but it appears electronics don't get much of a huge sale.
Jan 19, 2019
1 posts
1 upvote
An FYI... just found out today that if you return an item on a receipt that had the discount promotion applied to it, the clerk or manager can “re-open” the transaction and use the same transaction to purchase additional items. This means the discount is applied to those new items even though the promotion is over. I just returned a pair of gloves and the clerk Put a goretex shell and pair of shoes on the bill with the original Flames Season Ticket Employee Discount we had used in November.