Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] [Sport Chek] Sport Chek VIP OFFER! For Canadian Tire Triangle MC holders -In store only!-

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2020 12:01 pm
Feb 18, 2019
504 posts
658 upvotes
rkjredflag wrote: I have a Triangle WE, but my codes are like: Save 10% on Antifreeze.... Not sure why I'm not getting the good stuff.
Same here. Had the card since it came out, just get crappy CT offers I don't want, never anything for Sport Chek.
Feb 18, 2019
504 posts
658 upvotes
Thought these might be helpful for people to see discounts... This was from the last offer, but I assume TWE should be similar.
Images
  • 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
Last edited by DonkeyDoo on Oct 4th, 2019 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mar 31, 2008
105 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
I'd appreciate if anyone can kindly share their code with me. I will keep my spending within $100. I am a Triange MasterCard Holder but never get these emails. Thank you in advance!
Mar 25, 2009
944 posts
455 upvotes
Toronto
ShivaA70367 wrote: I have world elite MasterCard but not being receiving codes for past few months. Can anyone who is not using them pm me one. Many thanks

I was just debating to get a Triangle MC to qualify for VIP codes in the future but your comment sounds discouraging ..... so not every card holder gets a code? do we know the criteria on which the codes are being sent?
Apr 13, 2005
36 posts
6 upvotes
Calgary
Wondering if someone could share a code with me this time as I have done in the past. Thanks!
Sep 19, 2019
3 posts
I'll share my code if anyone wants to PM me... I'll send it next week when I'm done with it!
Nov 19, 2017
146 posts
24 upvotes
toronto
New code, don't plan on using it 443187592
Nov 12, 2012
711 posts
407 upvotes
Calgary
explorer11 wrote: just wondering what have people bought which gives you at 50% discount and up. Don't want to go in with my daughters only to get a minimum discount and then i have to tell NO.

Adidas, Nike,Under Armour, Shoes, Clothing etc.

What give a 70% discount
in my experience, most major brands you mentioned come in around 40-45% off. You'll only see the biggest discounts, up to 70% off on their in house brands like Diadora, Mckinley, Ripzone, and even then it's not guaranteed, it varies from item to item.
Nov 12, 2012
711 posts
407 upvotes
Calgary
mcfrugal wrote: I was just debating to get a Triangle MC to qualify for VIP codes in the future but your comment sounds discouraging ..... so not every card holder gets a code? do we know the criteria on which the codes are being sent?
I have had this MC for almost 20 years, and I have never received a code, I've also tried getting upgraded to the World Elite card but been told they do their reviews automatically to upgrade existing accounts few times a year and just wait for the next one. Granted I only use this card at CT and Sport Chek exclusively, maybe if I used it more for my day to day spending it would increase my chances?
Deal Addict
May 14, 2006
1100 posts
527 upvotes
GTA
I usually receive but I haven't gotten a code in a while. What was the subject line used in the email? I maybe I missed it.
Sep 1, 2009
314 posts
249 upvotes
gta
explorer11 wrote: just wondering what have people bought which gives you at 50% discount and up. Don't want to go in with my daughters only to get a minimum discount and then i have to tell NO.

Adidas, Nike,Under Armour, Shoes, Clothing etc.

What give a 70% discount
Buy anything that ends in xx.00 in money - and you u will get 70% discount.

Buy anything with xx.99 price and you will get 50% discount.

All xx.68 is discounted or discounted clearance items and you won’t get crazy discounts on top.

Apparently that’s the pattern I could make from last hour of shopping :)

I hope this useless information helps other to see price vs. discount patterns at CT , marks works were house and sports check.

They all have different Mathods of applying this thing. my 300$ triangle CC was “shot in the knee “ in first few Minutes after shopping in one store and hospitalized afterwords until I pay the bills but I told cashier I am paying with my debit and cash and he understood how crazy we could be during this s***t storm we call “Christmas shopping frenzy “ and gracefully accepted debit/ cash for it.

So far 630$ in spending but I am not worried as I have another couple grand to spend before I release my code to few people I already pm’d from this thread.

I have a 4K limit code on a 300$ credit limit card- that an insult if CT don’t take my debit / cash :) lol!

I guess my debit also will be in “shopping induced coma” and “severe retardation “ for a while with this code and purchases by Tuesday.
Last edited by c0mputer on Oct 4th, 2019 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”-John Galt 😎
Nov 24, 2008
249 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Begger here if you can please send me a code, thank you!
Sep 2, 2015
4 posts
2 upvotes
Charlottetown, PE
I apologize for asking but I would really love a code as well
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1162 posts
472 upvotes
Ottawa
Do codes work online or in-store only?
Sep 15, 2019
375 posts
1295 upvotes
High
Can someone please spare a code, it’s my third winter in Canada and I really have to buy winterboots this time. Thanks in advance
Nov 24, 2008
249 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Can you use the codes without having a CT mastercard?