Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Sport Chek up to 70% off VIP pricing is back with Triangle Rewards & Mastercard (In-store only) NO CODE REQUESTS

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2022 11:37 am
Deal Addict
May 26, 2005
1306 posts
648 upvotes
Winnipeg
lilguy wrote: is the discount on sale price or original price only?
The sale price with this promo is the item's cost plus 10 to 15%. Whether an item is on sale or not is not going to affect the end price.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9098 posts
5061 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
May be you need to sign up for their newsletter to get the code?
I opt out for all the promotional emails.
lol
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
1039 posts
1898 upvotes
Calgary
Senk wrote: The sale price with this promo is the item's cost plus 10 to 15%. Whether an item is on sale or not is not going to affect the end price.
“Discounted price” might be a more accurate term, as the amount that goes towards the $4000 limit is the price you pay after the VIP discount has been applied.
- Everyone has their thing, we're all here to save money while doing it…
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3558 posts
437 upvotes
Toronto
all these promos are killing their stock. I haven't seen them replenish stock on items i got during 25% sale. I wonder when they are goin to do the restocking at all?
====================================
Feb 26, 2017
75 posts
20 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: And this is why I'm glad they finally listened to us and actually banned code begging from the main threads.

E: Also I got an email directly from Sport Chek about whatever sale they had that just started today, but nothing from Triangle yet.
Same, just got a sport chek weekly deals email, nothing from Triangle (yet? hopefully?)
Feb 27, 2012
41 posts
78 upvotes
Got the email from Triangle Rewards at 11:44 am.

Will likely be going today/tomorrow.

Def wont be spending 4k. If anyone needs a code, send me a dm with how much you intend to spend and I'll start giving it out once i'm done.
Oct 7, 2018
35 posts
17 upvotes
Vaughan
Got my code at 11:36am from [email protected]. Anyone know if I can order online and do 'return & repurchase' in store? Most of the items I am interested are OOS in all nearby stores :(
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7569 posts
8338 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Bloodfromstone wrote: If you want a code. private msg me. Expires today.
My personal philosophy with these sales is that if I don't get one, then for that specific sale they clearly aren't interested in taking my money so I don't give them any. I do the same thing with the 25% off sales where they'll specifically stop certain bonus CTM offers from showing up in the app.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
8099 posts
8614 upvotes
Calgary
ludhi wrote: all these promos are killing their stock. I haven't seen them replenish stock on items i got during 25% sale. I wonder when they are goin to do the restocking at all?
Totally as in the past. All of my codes come after 3 other groups have cleaned out the stores. Usually a waste of time if you are looking for clothes size large.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7569 posts
8338 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
cijian wrote: Got my code at 11:36am from [email protected]. Anyone know if I can order online and do 'return & repurchase' in store? Most of the items I am interested are OOS in all nearby stores :(
Unless these codes are valid for like two weeks you won't get anything in time to be able to even attempt that.

E: Also I don't fully understand why they don't make these work online at this point. Didn't they do that the one time they ran a VIP event in Ontario during the pandemic when all the stores were actually closed? Not only do they obviously have the capability, they could actually lock it down even more by only allowing the purchase to be shipped to the address on file for the TMC.
Last edited by chemicalxv on Oct 6th, 2022 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 8, 2020
168 posts
249 upvotes
Anyone on the west coast gets theirs yet? My guess is that they're spacing out the email distribution across time zones....
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2959 posts
3220 upvotes
Surrey
Nice. I actually got the email with the regular Triangle card. Thanks
Oct 7, 2018
35 posts
17 upvotes
Vaughan
chemicalxv wrote: Unless these codes are valid for like two weeks you won't get anything in time to be able to even attempt that.

E: Also I don't fully understand why they don't make these work online at this point. Didn't they do that the one time they ran a VIP event in Ontario during the pandemic when all the stores were actually closed? Not only do they obviously have the capability, they could actually lock it down even more by only allowing the purchase to be shipped to the address on file for the TMC.
My code is valid for 6 days (probably not long enough). It is indeed weird that they only allow in store purchase to have this discount
Nov 7, 2017
420 posts
1015 upvotes
Never gotten this, have had elite CTFS for 2 years
Aug 14, 2019
58 posts
44 upvotes
johnsm25 wrote: Anyone on the west coast gets theirs yet? My guess is that they're spacing out the email distribution across time zones....
Nothing yet…in Calgary :(

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)