Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Sportchek C.F. members code up to 70% off includes Bauer and CCM Elite Sept 12-13 for Marks and Sept 20-29 for Sportchek

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2021 5:07 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2016
1039 posts
705 upvotes
xViLLn wrote: Everything is discounted, it’s just that every brand is discounted differently. It’s pretty much the employee discount which is cost price of the item plus 10% for most items. It’s generally better to purchase during this time because this is better than any Black Friday or Boxing Day sale.
Not quite. Went to Yorkdale yesterday and they have certain shoes known as marquee that are excluded. The shoes had a marquee tag on them
Oct 1, 2010
62 posts
35 upvotes
UrbanBoy wrote: Code is not required just go to the Sports chek cashier and advise them you want the employee discount promotion applied. That all they been doing all day apparently.
Just tried this. It was a no go. Any codes left? I have $15 worth of stuff to get.

Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1273 posts
873 upvotes
canada
Dru7000 wrote: I placed 3 different orders online via a cashier inside a store. All 3 times, when I told them I have a code, they just gave me the discount without actually entering the code. It looks like they calculate the discount manually when placing an online order in-store. So a cool trick for those that aren't able to get a code.
That’s just that location or that cashier. Extremely extremely ymmv
Aug 23, 2018
129 posts
113 upvotes
thesick wrote: That’s just that location or that cashier. Extremely extremely ymmv
extremely extremely YMMV as it depends on their registers. Newer registers probably can process this? or it is older registers.

Can you provide locations? any GVA?
Last edited by Theparky on Sep 22nd, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banned
Feb 6, 2017
2176 posts
1263 upvotes
Dru7000 wrote: I placed 3 different orders online via a cashier inside a store. All 3 times, when I told them I have a code, they just gave me the discount without actually entering the code. It looks like they calculate the discount manually when placing an online order in-store. So a cool trick for those that aren't able to get a code.
Yea but you'd look pretty silly if they asked for the code for confirmation and you don't have one.

Is your dignity worth less than trying to pull a fast one on the store?
Feb 9, 2017
173 posts
80 upvotes
HN12345 wrote: Yea but you'd look pretty silly if they asked for the code for confirmation and you don't have one.

Is your dignity worth less than trying to pull a fast one on the store?
It was just a suggestion. Could save a lot of money and the worst they can do is say no.

I had a legit code regardless. And others on here have also said that some stores have not been asking for codes.
Banned
Feb 6, 2017
2176 posts
1263 upvotes
thesick wrote: That’s just that location or that cashier. Extremely extremely ymmv
This. All the times that my family and I have made purchases this weekend, they've entered the code into the system as they should.
Banned
Feb 6, 2017
2176 posts
1263 upvotes
Dru7000 wrote: It was just a suggestion. Could save a lot of money and the worst they can do is say no.

I had a legit code regardless. And others on here have also said that some stores have not been asking for codes.
I get you but just saying that it isn't worth it to try to pull a fast one on them if you don't have a code. Its easy to when you do have a legit code but Murphy's law will set in when you're trying to do something fishy.
Jan 4, 2004
524 posts
107 upvotes
Surrey
Anyone know what if I want a set of skis.... It shows as in stock at a store.... But pretty sure that no skis are out yet... And what's the discount typically
May 25, 2019
339 posts
269 upvotes
If anybody has a code left, I am really looking to buying new winter boots for my son and getting a discount on them would be wonderful
May 30, 2019
5 posts
For fellow RFDers in the future, if you don’t have a code, I would suggest trying to simply walk into a store and ask people who are shopping if they wold let you use their code. I did this yesterday after trying to get a code here (which someone did send me but by the time I tried it, there was only $75 left on the code). Don’t be rude, don’t be creepy and don’t be pushy. A nice Jamaican family out in Whitby location on Taunton was more than happy to share the code. Smiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes
Sep 16, 2014
261 posts
134 upvotes
Vancouver
If someone can share the code with remaining balance, would be greatly appreciated! Please PM me.
Sep 22, 2019
145 posts
227 upvotes
Hi, if anyone has a promo code. Would love if they could share with me. Please PM. I am looking to spend about $200.
Nov 11, 2013
34 posts
8 upvotes
Ottawa
Can anyone recommend some purchases? EX: What discount did you receive on clothes?

I bought some fitness stuff, think it was around 40-45% discount if I recall correctly.
Sep 26, 2014
182 posts
79 upvotes
BC
Would be thankful for a code to use.

Can offer a $20 off your purchase of $100 or more between September 30th & October 27th, 2019 code!

TIA
May 12, 2006
551 posts
520 upvotes
ON
EarthViews wrote: SAXX underwear is about half off. Pretty great.
More than that. They were 10 bucks in Ottawa STL
Dec 12, 2005
960 posts
117 upvotes
GTA
Canuck485 wrote: More than that. They were 10 bucks in Ottawa STL
$10! Were these new or refurbished?
Shojin wrote:I like to quote myself.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)