Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

SportChek F&F back: 25% off full price or 10% reduced Nov 5-9

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2019 12:31 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1762 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto

[Sport Chek] SportChek F&F back: 25% off full price or 10% reduced Nov 5-9

Not yet on the website but got the slip from an instore purchase. Pretty much same conditions as previous deals

Online use promo code FF18SAVE
may be able to stack email sign up bonus 10% like before

SportChek & Atmosphere

Friends & Family event:

Take 25% off regular ticket price excludes select brands, styles & items already marked down.
Take 10% off on already reduced items. Excludes select brands & styles

Excludes Arc'teryx, Apple, Fitbit, Garmin, GoPro, Osprey, select Nike, Converse, Bauer Performance & Elite, CCM Elite, Yeti & other select brands and styles.
Last edited by Firebolt on Nov 8th, 2018 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fashion hurts p░ ░ ░yboi - KimchiTacos_
78 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4437 posts
2954 upvotes
Nice any retailer have sportchek giftcards on to maximize savings?
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2396 posts
2417 upvotes
Calgary
That particular code I have seen and used before.
Jul 15, 2010
567 posts
1125 upvotes
Vancouver
Says coupon has already been redeemed
Jan 17, 2018
252 posts
677 upvotes
Just tried and it doesn't seem to stack with the email signup 10%, FF18CHEK, or FAMILY18.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
Looks like SC got smart and fixed the coupon code stacking some of us do on a frequent basis
=D

Also, last month FnF promo was 30% off reg and 10% off clearance...
Signature removed due to rule violation
Mar 6, 2015
404 posts
1448 upvotes
New Brunswick
Was able to stack email sign up and F&F codes at Atmosphere.
Oct 27, 2018
1 posts
Do you think there will be better deals for National Sports, Sportchek, or Prohockeylife around black friday or Christmas? Looking for gear but im not in any rush and im kinda a newbie to all of this.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9452 posts
11809 upvotes
Calgary
All these Sport Chek sales , their shelves are getting picked over.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
Andrew61523 wrote: Do you think there will be better deals for National Sports, Sportchek, or Prohockeylife around black friday or Christmas? Looking for gear but im not in any rush and im kinda a newbie to all of this.
60 days return policy, so buy buy buy away then just return it if it's more expensive.

I brought a pair of pants, and it went down cheaper by $10 right on 58th days, returned it and repurchased it on the 60th day to get it cheaper
Signature removed due to rule violation
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2013
1036 posts
573 upvotes
Angus, ON
Typical of this type of sale. Last night a pair of Girls Columbia winter gloves were on clearance for $15.47 approximately and today they are on for $21.97 (up by $6.50). With FF code 10% off they are $19.77. Trying to rip off the FF. Lol. Sometimes you win and sometimes they make you try and loose.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5770 posts
7830 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Anyone ever returned sport cheks online orders?

Planning to order sunglasses. Wasnt sure if i can return them opened and in store instead of shipping it back. Thanks
Yes i did google
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
2326 posts
685 upvotes
Acton, Ontario
PROMOTION CODE IS NOT FOUND. PLEASE CHECK THE CODE AND TRY AGAIN.

What the hell is wrong with their website, every time I want to shop there I get this error.
Last time logging in to account worked and I could add stuff to cart.
This time not working, tried different browsers, tried mobile, cleared my cookies.

Great working website in 2018 Sportchek, you should give bonus to your website team, they're doing great job :D
Jul 15, 2010
567 posts
1125 upvotes
Vancouver
chilli604 wrote: Anyone ever returned sport cheks online orders?

Planning to order sunglasses. Wasnt sure if i can return them opened and in store instead of shipping it back. Thanks
Yes i did google
I just went to any sportschek with the receipt that got mailed with the item and they just refunded the card that I charged it on
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4596 posts
3099 upvotes
Toronto
chilli604 wrote: Anyone ever returned sport cheks online orders?

Yes i did google
Yes very easy to return online orders in store. We've ordered multiple sizes of clothes online since didn't know which would fit best, and simply returned the ones we didn't want back to the store.

Just keep the shipping receipt as they will ask for it (actually for 1 return I had lost the shipping receipt and they were still able to take it back, just showed my online order receipt on phone).
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Bought north face parka, now they have this 25% off, will go tonight to get my difference back :) do I need to bring the jacket, or would having only the receipt be okay?
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)