Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

Sportchek Friends and Family Event

• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2019 6:16 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2007
1610 posts
605 upvotes
Damn, was hoping to buy some Nike knee sleeves. Guess I'll have to find some other ones, then :(
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6114 posts
1693 upvotes
Milton
Bluejays72 wrote: Holy conditions
yup. didnt work on any of the nike basketball shoes
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
Sports Experts in Quebec also?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8474 posts
4467 upvotes
Canuckland
codex119 wrote: What's a good light bike for around 400$?
GTs are pretty good, avoid everything else
Jul 20, 2008
130 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Brewmeanie wrote: can't check out, will try again later in the afternoon or evening
I actually had this problem since last week when I was trying to pay the entire transaction using 2 gift cards. In the end I had to use 1 gift card that left a small balance and then paid the rest off using PayPal.

Glad I saw this friends and family sale though, will be returning my last week purchase asap.
Aug 24, 2006
269 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
+1 to the OP

-1 to SportChek for rebuilding their website on technology from 1999. Their API scales about as well as a blog build for 0 visitors Unamused Face
Feb 8, 2012
409 posts
371 upvotes
Promotion code is not found. Please check the code and try again.

I didn't check out last night but the code was applied. But right now, it's saying "Promotion code is not found. Please check the code and try again."

EDIT: After refreshing a few times, the code has been applied. But the website is slammed lol.
Aug 24, 2006
269 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
HaZaRd wrote: Damn, was hoping to buy some Nike knee sleeves. Guess I'll have to find some other ones, then :(
Some Nike stuff works. Was able to apply to a NBA All-Star t-shirt (not to be confused with a jersey).
Did you try with the knee sleeves?
Apr 26, 2015
73 posts
42 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Most stuff I've tried to put in my cart is 25% off. Is there anything that's really 60%off? So misleading.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2007
1610 posts
605 upvotes
Deep_Stich wrote: Some Nike stuff works. Was able to apply to a NBA All-Star t-shirt (not to be confused with a jersey).
Did you try with the knee sleeves?
Yes, they were exempt.
Jul 14, 2004
547 posts
35 upvotes
beefiee wrote: Did anyone notice that they don’t seem to be selling Arc’tyrex in store anymore?
Did they ever? The only significant Arcteryx inventory seems to be at those stores co-located with an Atmosphere.
Oct 25, 2017
158 posts
107 upvotes
Got me self a raptors jersey! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes I was waiting for 30% off not 25 but who cares, still saving.
Apr 14, 2018
230 posts
303 upvotes
raihak wrote: Most stuff I've tried to put in my cart is 25% off. Is there anything that's really 60%off? So misleading.
You would have to find an item that is already heavily discounted at >50% to get 60% off LOL. Take a look at their ridiculous example in their fine print below:

"The “Friends & Family" discount of up to 60% off is take 25% off our ticket price excluding items already marked down and take 10% off our ticket price on already reduced, marked down, or great deal items is applicable to our ticket price on store merchandise. For example, an item already marked down 54.5% will be 60% off."
Jul 15, 2014
2 posts
Tsuu T'Ina, AB
Anyone have success with stacking the email 10% code with this FF deal? It doesn’t seem to let me use both.
Jul 18, 2013
86 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
Been meaning to pick up a Dame 5 recently and this works nicely for ~$40 off. Also used ebates so hopefully that stacks.

Thanks op.
Apr 3, 2019
2 posts
How does this compare to the VIP sale, in April? Despite getting a code (which I noticed later), I missed out on it. Wanted to get some inline skates. Not even sure they were available in April.
Mar 12, 2017
686 posts
630 upvotes
Ontario
Any bike locks to recommend? Not looking for anything super expensive but just a deterrent for someone walking by.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)