Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sport Chek

SportChek + GoodLife VIP Pricing - Up to 70% with email Barcode

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2023 11:41 am
[OP]
Dec 5, 2016
144 posts
185 upvotes

[Sport Chek] SportChek + GoodLife VIP Pricing - Up to 70% with email Barcode

Fellow GoodLife members, the SportChek x GoodLife VIP pricing is back from Thursday January 12th - Wednesday January 18th, 2023 so check your email for the barcode.

DO NOT ASK/BEG FOR CODES IN THIS THREAD

WHERE: In store only at Sport Chek & Atmosphere locations (excludes Atmosphere stores in the province of Quebec & Whitehorse, YK). The offer is only available in-store and not available on sportchek.ca & atmosphere.ca.

OFFER DETAILS:

The actual savings will vary by product, up to 70% off the Ticket Price.
Excludes select brands and styles. Excludes footwear with a price ending in .00.
Exchanges can only be completed between January 12th and 18th, 2023. Exchanges require your unique barcode and original receipt to be processed. Product may be returned unused and at the discounted price within 30 days of purchase with original receipt.
To inquire about a price, please ask an in-store advisor and identify the group you are with.
To ensure a pleasant shopping experience and smooth operations in store, please avoid asking sales advisors to price check all items you’re interested in.
PURCHASE LIMITS:

You can spend up to $4,000. The limit amount is based on the DISCOUNTED TRANSACTION AMOUNT at cash – so if an item is priced at $59.99 and you get it for $29.99 – then it’s the $29.99 that would apply to your $4,000 limit. The offer can be used multiple times at all Sport Chek stores, up to the limit of $4,000 per barcode.

PROCESS:

To redeem this offer, please click the link to get your unique barcode. This barcode can be printed or shown on a mobile device via Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Safari. Use of other internet applications is not recommended as problems may occur.
Please ensure you have your barcode with you before purchasing, as cashiers will not be able to process a transaction without it.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

Please do not call stores ahead of the promotion asking for pricing information or to put items on hold.
There are no advance holds or no pre-shopping. Payment must be made at the time of purchase.
The discount only applies to in-store merchandise.
The discount should not be used by a participant for personal profit. Eligible participants should not use this offer to purchase items for third parties and receive reimbursement on these items to the extent that such reimbursement leads to personal profit. Transactions will be monitored and reviewed to prevent abuse.

Link to last year's deal:

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/sport-c ... #p36462884
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jan 12th, 2023 1:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thread Summary
Code request thread: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/sport-c ... #p37137576

Canadian Tire Money Multiplier Guide
10x = 4%
20x = 8%
30x = 12%
40x = 16%
50x = 20%

Looking for a Triangle bonus points offer? Visit the Canadian Tire Triangle Rewards - App Swap Requests thread.
288 replies
Nov 20, 2010
417 posts
570 upvotes
Merged info
Images
  • Screenshot_20230112_130243_Gmail.jpg
Last edited by kchkwan on Jan 12th, 2023 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 27, 2022
10 posts
13 upvotes
Will this work on everything? Can anyone confirm it works for apple watches?

Edit: I’ll share my code if anyone answers lol
Last edited by Worming on Jan 12th, 2023 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
1593 posts
3316 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know what the discount would be on Ultraboosts?
Jul 16, 2020
148 posts
26 upvotes
does that include fit4less members?
Jan 3, 2022
29 posts
39 upvotes
stingyshopper wrote: SportChek staff must hate these sales lol
its annoying to have to ask the staff about every item you want too lol but hey, worth the discount
May 25, 2021
12 posts
4 upvotes
Sorry this is a very stupid question. The instruction says to click the link to get the coupon but on clicking it goes to RFD page then on opening SportsChek it just goes to their main page, how do I actually generate the coupon? I am a GL member.

Nvm, i see now, check email for code :facepalm:
Last edited by obliviouz on Jan 12th, 2023 1:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sep 5, 2014
281 posts
278 upvotes
Ajax, ontario
I’m a goodlife member but didn’t get this email, how would I get this offer?
Jan 3, 2022
29 posts
39 upvotes
its emailed to you, not on rfd.
someone also posted theirs on rfd but i bet that $4000 will get ran thru by tonight if not already lol
Jul 30, 2010
462 posts
191 upvotes
Woodbridge
I thought this was goodlife up to 70% off. im sad
Dec 16, 2019
94 posts
636 upvotes
Worming wrote: Will this work on everything? Can anyone confirm it works for apple watches?

Edit: I’ll share my code if anyone answers lol
Normally Apple Watches, and electronics aren't included in these.
Dec 17, 2013
495 posts
892 upvotes
British Columbia
is the only way to know the discount to actually scan each item individually? Do some brands get higher discounts vs others?
Jun 11, 2019
52 posts
40 upvotes
Its "up to 70% off" but we don't know how much an item is discounted, if at all? Its also in store only..

So basically they want us to grab a cart full of items, take them to the cashier, have them scan each one, tell us the discount and then decide if we want them? Seems like a great idea...
Dec 11, 2011
151 posts
54 upvotes
YYZ
AbdullahI93996 wrote: Its "up to 70% off" but we don't know how much an item is discounted, if at all? Its also in store only..

So basically they want us to grab a cart full of items, take them to the cashier, have them scan each one, tell us the discount and then decide if we want them? Seems like a great idea...
Kinda seems that way doesn’t it eh. Well they did say Excludes footwear with a price ending in .00. so at least there is that
Jan 3, 2022
29 posts
39 upvotes
toshis wrote: is the only way to know the discount to actually scan each item individually? Do some brands get higher discounts vs others?
yes and yes.

for reference I got an Adidas Oilers McDavid Jersey last time for $120 ($250), fanatics womens Mcdavid for $80 ($180?) and Oakley googles for $112 from $250
i wanna say its cost+10% with these codes

find a sales associate in store and ask them to check the price for you, don't need to bring it up to the cashier
Last edited by u8myrice on Jan 12th, 2023 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 8, 2006
353 posts
129 upvotes
Vancouver
Yes, you need a staff to scan item, doesn’t have to be the cashier

Link to previous threads will show what discounts are, 70% is on the Sportchek brands (woods, fwd etc)
Apr 9, 2011
139 posts
136 upvotes
Victoria
If anyone is in store that happens to have a Sea to Summit sleeping bag (either spark or flame) I would be interested to see what the discount is. Looked up some older threads for VIP/Employee pricing at SC, and some said S2S was 47%, although one thread where someone had priced out a sleep pad, and compression sack, it was about 30% - 35%, TIA !

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)