Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Sportchek - Instore up to 50% off in-store - Select Brands/Styles - Last Day

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2018 2:00 pm
[OP]
Aug 22, 2007
726 posts
546 upvotes

[Sport Chek] Sportchek - Instore up to 50% off in-store - Select Brands/Styles - Last Day

Couldn't find any existing posts on this so figured I'd share:

2 Day Exclusive In-Store ONLY Sale - February 15th - 16th, 2018

Select brands and styles. Selection will vary by location.

20X Bonus Canadian Tire Money or 30X Canadian Tire Money On all qualifying in-store purchases at Sport Chek.

https://www.sportchek.ca/content/dam/sp ... etails.pdf
4 replies
[OP]
Aug 22, 2007
726 posts
546 upvotes
tunda11 wrote: Could this be more vague?
You want me to click the link for you and list everything out one by one? It's already filtered by what's on sale. There's also a link to the actual PDF that shows you the fine print. Want me to hold your hand across the street as well?
Mar 7, 2011
844 posts
828 upvotes
h41t3r wrote: You want me to click the link for you and list everything out one by one? It's already filtered by what's on sale. There's also a link to the actual PDF that shows you the fine print. Want me to hold your hand across the street as well?
H4t3r
Dec 12, 2003
300 posts
106 upvotes
Richmond
h41t3r wrote: You want me to click the link for you and list everything out one by one? It's already filtered by what's on sale. There's also a link to the actual PDF that shows you the fine print. Want me to hold your hand across the street as well?
Lol......funny.