Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Sportchek VIP pricing for GoodLife members (February 27-March 6)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2020 11:02 am
[OP]
Apr 21, 2017
73 posts
140 upvotes
Edmonton

[Sport Chek] Sportchek VIP pricing for GoodLife members (February 27-March 6)

Looks like this is also extended to GoodLife members and does not require triangle mastercard.

Let the coupon begging begin!

GoodLife Rewards and Sport Chek would like to extend VIP Pricing to GoodLife Members and their family and friends for a limited time!

Let Sport Chek help get you moving with up to 70% off the ticket price.

Here's how it works:

Timing:

Thursday, February 27 - Friday, March 6, 2020 (Inclusive)

Where:

In store only at Sport Chek & Atmosphere locations (excludes Atmosphere stores in the province of Quebec, Whitehorse, YK). The offer is only available in-store and not available on sportchek.ca & atmosphere.ca

Offer Details

The actual savings will vary by product, up to 70% off the Ticket Price.
Excludes select brands and styles. Excludes marquee footwear with a price ending in .00
To inquire about a price, please ask an in-store advisor and identify the group you are with.
To ensure a pleasant shopping experience and smooth operations in store, please avoid asking sales advisors to price check all items you're interested in.

Purchase Limits:
You can spend up to $4,000

The limit amount is based on the DISCOUNTED TRANSACTION AMOUNT at cash - so if an item is priced at $59.99 and you get it at $29.99 then it's the $29.99 that would apply to your $4,000 limit. The offer can be used multiple times at all Sport Chek stores, up to the limit of $4,000 per barcode.

Process:
To redeem this offer, please click the link to get your unique barcode. This barcode can be printed or shown on a mobile device.
Please ensure you have your barcode with you before purchasing, as cashiers will not be able to process a transaction without it.

CLICK BELOW AND PRESENT TO CASHIER:

Trouble opening the link?

Important Information:
Please do not call stores ahead of the promotion asking for pricing information or to put items on hold.
There are no advance holds or no pre-shopping. Payment must be made at the time of purchase.
The discount only applies to in-store merchandise.
The discount should not be used by a participant for personal profit. Eligible participants should not use this offer to purchase items for third parties and receive reimbursement on these items to the extent that such reimbursement leads to personal profit. Transactions will be monitored and reviewed to prevent abuse.
*No cash value. Selection & availability may vary by location. Excludes select brands & styles. Excludes marquee footwear with a price ending in .00. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Not valid on Jumpstart Gift Boxes, 3rd party offers, gift cards, tickets, previous purchases, custom orders & service shop services. Promotions in-store may be greater than this offer. Only original recipients are eligible to participate in the promotion. Discount will be applied at time of purchase. NOTE: All stores in Quebec and Atmosphere stores in and Whitehorse, YK are not included. Offer available in-store only at participating Sport Chek/Atmosphere stores.
Rewarding
In AND Out of the Gym... That's your GoodLife Membership

GoodLife Fitness
710 Proudfoot Lane London, ON
N6H 5G5 Canada
members@goodlifefitness.com
1-800-387-2524
goodlifefitness.com
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 27th, 2020 11:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: updated title
334 replies
Mar 28, 2016
188 posts
175 upvotes
In before the begging!

Will share my code once I’m done with it.
Images
  • 3AAB23D8-7297-4BAC-B862-14A0D0258B5E.jpeg
Dec 11, 2010
164 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
Just received the email as well!

GoodLife Rewards and Sport Chek would like to extend VIP Pricing to GoodLife Members and their family and friends for a limited time!

Let Sport Chek help get you moving with up to 70% off the ticket price.

Here's how it works:

Timing:

Thursday, February 27 - Friday, March 6, 2020 (Inclusive)

Where:
In store only at Sport Chek & Atmosphere locations (excludes Atmosphere stores in the province of Quebec, Whitehorse, YK). The offer is only available in-store and not available on sportchek.ca & atmosphere.ca

Offer Details
The actual savings will vary by product, up to 70% off the Ticket Price.
Excludes select brands and styles. Excludes marquee footwear with a price ending in .00
To inquire about a price, please ask an in-store advisor and identify the group you are with.
To ensure a pleasant shopping experience and smooth operations in store, please avoid asking sales advisors to price check all items you're interested in.

Purchase Limits:
You can spend up to $4,000

The limit amount is based on the DISCOUNTED TRANSACTION AMOUNT at cash - so if an item is priced at $59.99 and you get it at $29.99 then it's the $29.99 that would apply to your $4,000 limit. The offer can be used multiple times at all Sport Chek stores, up to the limit of $4,000 per barcode.

Process:
To redeem this offer, please click the link to get your unique barcode. This barcode can be printed or shown on a mobile device.
Please ensure you have your barcode with you before purchasing, as cashiers will not be able to process a transaction without it.

Important Information:
Please do not call stores ahead of the promotion asking for pricing information or to put items on hold.
There are no advance holds or no pre-shopping. Payment must be made at the time of purchase.
The discount only applies to in-store merchandise.
The discount should not be used by a participant for personal profit. Eligible participants should not use this offer to purchase items for third parties and receive reimbursement on these items to the extent that such reimbursement leads to personal profit. Transactions will be monitored and reviewed to prevent abuse.
*No cash value. Selection & availability may vary by location. Excludes select brands & styles. Excludes marquee footwear with a price ending in .00. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Not valid on Jumpstart Gift Boxes, 3rd party offers, gift cards, tickets, previous purchases, custom orders & service shop services. Promotions in-store may be greater than this offer. Only original recipients are eligible to participate in the promotion. Discount will be applied at time of purchase. NOTE: All stores in Quebec and Atmosphere stores in and Whitehorse, YK are not included. Offer available in-store only at participating Sport Chek/Atmosphere stores.
Apr 21, 2009
193 posts
221 upvotes
The sale actually started yesterday feb 26. Just saying.
Here’s my code. Cheers :)
Images
  • 20CA8761-5733-45A1-BB51-CD5C33DC02EF.jpeg
  • FD4203BF-77BA-469D-ACC1-78DE8A08853E.png
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2007
1817 posts
385 upvotes
Everyone is getting these codes now! Is it cost + 20% now?
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2007
3089 posts
130 upvotes
UNDFTDss wrote: Everyone is getting these codes now! Is it cost + 20% now?
they changed it? it was cost + 15
Nov 26, 2017
105 posts
109 upvotes
geokilla wrote: How do I get the e-mail? I'm a Goodlife member.
Check your promotions or spam folder. Or feel free to use mine - I am not going to use it anyway.
Copy & Paste the url below:

Code: Select all

https://coupon.sportchek.ca/?code=T3Z4ARSAFQ7187764265
Or use barcode in the attached image.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 11.24.10 AM.png
Last edited by TruAdmiralAckbar on Feb 27th, 2020 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rogers Ignite 500u - 35$
Public Mobile 2Gb - 30-6$
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2007
1817 posts
385 upvotes
shoei wrote: they changed it? it was cost + 15
I read that in the other threads, someone mentioned yet. Not sure if confirmed
Dec 22, 2016
37 posts
17 upvotes
How decent are the sales usually? I may be looking at Project Rock gear or some Adidas Tiro (or similar style of another brand) soccer pants
Dec 15, 2017
202 posts
190 upvotes
Calgary
geokilla wrote: How do I get the e-mail? I'm a Goodlife member.
I am too but I'm not on Sportchek's mailing list. I wonder if there's any way to inquire about this.
Koodo: 11GB/$50 (-$5/month discount for 24 months, then $55/month)
"Retail is for suckers" - Cosmo Kramer