Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Sportchek VIP pricing for GoodLife members (February 27-March 6)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2020 3:59 pm
Aug 26, 2012
36 posts
11 upvotes
London
Does this apply to corporate memberships also? I don't see an email, and when I go to the rewards section, I don't even see spoetchek listed
Jan 25, 2010
241 posts
203 upvotes
Winnipeg
shoei wrote: that link just brings you to the sportchek website FYI
Copy and paste the link. Rfd affiliate program breaks the link.
Nov 26, 2017
99 posts
102 upvotes
Thanks. Fixed it. RFD affiliate links breaks the URL.
Rogers Ignite 500u - 35$
Public Mobile 1Gb - 25-8$
Jan 1, 2011
79 posts
35 upvotes
TDOT
hraklis wrote: Does this apply to corporate memberships also? I don't see an email, and when I go to the rewards section, I don't even see spoetchek listed
Yes, I’m the partner on a corporate membership and got it
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3902 posts
1956 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
copy/paste it

RFD f's up sport chek links with affiliated stuff
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
13884 posts
3151 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
TruAdmiralAckbar wrote: Check your promotions or spam folder. Or feel free to use mine - I am not going to use it anyway.
Copy & Paste the url below:

Code: Select all

https://coupon.sportchek.ca/?code=T3Z4ARSAFQ7187764265
Or use barcode in the attached image.
What promotions are you referring to? I looked into the Goodlife page and don't see anything there. I did find out my e-mail promotions was set to disabled.
Jul 11, 2013
46 posts
36 upvotes
For those goodlife members who didn't get a code, I was able to call in to Goodlife and get one (on a corporate account with Goodlife). They didn't have my e-mail on file, but they added it and said they'll send out the code.

Anyone with a Goodlife membership that didn't get a code SHOULD be able to do this as well.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
13884 posts
3151 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
maffu313 wrote: For those goodlife members who didn't get a code, I was able to call in to Goodlife and get one (on a corporate account with Goodlife). They didn't have my e-mail on file, but they added it and said they'll send out the code.

Anyone with a Goodlife membership that didn't get a code SHOULD be able to do this as well.
Can you let us know if you do get the e-mail with the code or not?
Aug 26, 2012
36 posts
11 upvotes
London
To update, I am a corporate member, and the email happened to go to my spam for some reason (Gmail). So check your spam!
May 28, 2008
27 posts
18 upvotes
Etobicoke
Hi if someone can share the code I’m planning on purchasing some equipment for my sons basketball team. TIA
Dec 15, 2017
146 posts
129 upvotes
Calgary
maffu313 wrote: For those goodlife members who didn't get a code, I was able to call in to Goodlife and get one (on a corporate account with Goodlife). They didn't have my e-mail on file, but they added it and said they'll send out the code.

Did you call your local gym or like a head office number?
Koodo: 12GB/$55 (-$5/month discount for 24 months, then $60/month)
"Retail is for suckers" - Cosmo Kramer
Apr 27, 2017
63 posts
76 upvotes
Does anyone know what usually is an "Excluded select brands and styles"? I have my coupon and trying to save myself a trip if that excludes all hockey gear.

Looking at replacing some hockey gloves.

edit: english r good
Last edited by JurassicFlop on Feb 27th, 2020 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.