Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [Sport Chek] Sportchek VIP pricing (targeted - anyone who had Black Friday orders cancelled)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2019 4:04 pm
[OP]
Mar 18, 2019
114 posts
140 upvotes

[Sport Chek] Sportchek VIP pricing (targeted - anyone who had Black Friday orders cancelled)

Anyone who had part or all of their orders cancelled on Black Friday should get a unique code for VIP pricing, valid in-store only December 14-22, 2019. Check your email! It seems to be the same as the other VIP pricing events (Triangle Mastercard, military, sports clubs, etc.) where you pay wholesale cost +15%. It's a great deal for brands that never go on sale like Arcteryx, Osprey, etc. Usually works out to around 40% off.

I apologize for any formatting issues as this is my first post.

Here's the text from the email:
We’re sorry we dropped the ball!
We noticed that you recently placed an order for products that were part of our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale that unfortunately we were not able to fulfill. We’d like to make it up to you by giving you a special Holiday offer “VIP Pricing – Up To 70% Off” In-Store with us. Please visit your nearest local Sport Chek Retail location to redeem this offer.
We are working 24/7 to get back on track and bring you the best possible experience. Please be patient with us as we work out a few of the kinks. If you have an outstanding question/concern, we encourage you to contact us via email or by calling us directly at
1 (877) 977-2435.
Sincerely,
Sport Chek Customer Service

Here’s how it works:
Timing:
Saturday, December 14, 2019 – Sunday, December 22, 2019 (Inclusive)
Where:
In-store only at Sport Chek & Atmosphere locations (excludes Atmosphere stores in the province of Quebec, Whitehorse, YK & Grande Prairie AB). The offer is only available in store and not available on sportchek.ca & atmosphere.ca
Offer Details
• The actual savings will vary by product ranging up to 70% off the Ticket Price.
• Excludes select brands and styles. Excludes Jumpstart Gift Boxes and Marquee footwear with a price ending in .00
• To inquire about a price, please ask an in-store advisor on the floor or at the till.
• To ensure a pleasant shopping experience and smooth operations in store, please avoid asking sales advisors to price check all items you’re interested in.
Purchase Limits:
You can spend up to $4,000
The limit amount is based on the DISCOUNTED TRANSACTION AMOUNT at cash – so if an item is priced at $59.99 and you get it for $29.99 – then it’s the $29.99 that would apply to your $4,000 limit. Eligible participants need to be present when a friend or family member wants to make a purchase. The offer can be used multiple times at all Sport Chek stores, up to the limit of $4,000 per rider.
Process:
• To redeem this offer, please use the unique code/barcode provided in the communication you received. This barcode can be printed or shown on a mobile device.
• Please ensure you have your barcode with you before purchasing, as cashiers will not be able to process a transaction without it.
Important Information:
• Please do not call stores ahead of the promotion asking for pricing information or to put items on hold.
• There are no advance holds or no pre-shopping. Payment must be made at the time of purchase.
• The discount should not be used by a participant for personal profit. Eligible participants should not use this offer to purchase items for third parties and receive reimbursement on these items to the extent that such reimbursement leads to personal profit. Transactions will be monitored and reviewed to prevent abuse.
• NOTE**Stores in Quebec and the Grande Prairie AB. Atmosphere store are not included. Offer available in store only. Offer available to those who can make it in to a physical Sport Chek or Atmosphere store.
...and let the begging for codes begin!
Share:
55 replies
Feb 7, 2012
727 posts
1452 upvotes
Toronto
...and let the begging for codes begin!
lol!
Mar 12, 2012
65 posts
42 upvotes
Definitely interested in a code if someone has one they do not need, looking to get snowpants/jacket for the wife and I.
Sep 16, 2010
871 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto
TylerG12072 wrote: ...and let the begging for codes begin!
I will start. So, anyone has a code they won't use? Looking to buy around $300 hockey stuffs. Thanks!
Feb 26, 2013
177 posts
74 upvotes
Scarborough
How do you know which products are available for the discount?
Mar 6, 2011
216 posts
44 upvotes
torspiker wrote: I will start. So, anyone has a code they won't use? Looking to buy around $300 hockey stuffs. Thanks!
Me too. Wife needs some new ski pants. If anyone is willing to pm a code It’d be very appreciated.
[OP]
Mar 18, 2019
114 posts
140 upvotes
Promo1seek wrote: How do you know which products are available for the discount?
It's on everything. You basically what Sportchek pays to stock the item, plus 15%. The downside is you don't know what exactly that price ends up being unless you go in-store and ask them to look it up for you.
Dec 20, 2014
113 posts
43 upvotes
Just got the email! Here's a question does the $40 promo code for black friday work on top of this?
Freedom Mobile
Jan 15, 2016
542 posts
541 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Isn’t it cost +10%?
TylerG12072 wrote:

It's on everything. You basically what Sportchek pays to stock the item, plus 15%. The downside is you don't know what exactly that price ends up being unless you go in-store and ask them to look it up for you.
Last edited by biscuits on Dec 13th, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 27, 2019
8 posts
2 upvotes
Would appreciate a code! Looking to spend less than $200.
Dec 23, 2018
13 posts
5 upvotes
Definitely looked for a code! Looking to spend $400 on the wife. Much appreciated!
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1281 posts
1426 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I got the code, but i'm not sure what to buy. I also gotta spend the $40 promo code i have before it expires.

I bought some Oakleys over BF. If anyone knows where i can get a Oakley Case for them for under $20, that'd be appreciated.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Feb 26, 2017
56 posts
7 upvotes
Looking for a code to spend ~$500 if anyone has one
Dec 9, 2010
5 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
I would appreciate it if I could get a code too if anyone is not using.

Thanks!
[OP]
Mar 18, 2019
114 posts
140 upvotes
biscuits wrote: Isn’t it cost +10%?
No, it used to be. Certain companies (like Arcteryx, Yeti, etc.) have strict minimum advertised price rules, which is why they never go on sale. However, Sportchek got around this by offering this 'VIP Pricing', which is essentially an employee discount (cost +10%). The companies realized they were using a loophole and basically giving members of the general public an employee discount, so Sportchek changed it to cost +15% to say that it isn't the same as an employee discount. It's still pretty damn close though.
Mar 25, 2019
20 posts
12 upvotes
Nice email to see.....wasn't planning on using it but with these kind of savings, I guess I am going to the mall this weekend lol
Sep 8, 2006
903 posts
546 upvotes
Edmonton
Would love to get a code to pick up a couple items for xmas gifts! Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9717 posts
64289 upvotes
Ontario
Anyone has extra $500 to spare? I am looking to spend $300-$500 on snowboard gears.
Oct 21, 2015
68 posts
80 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Would love a code if anyone has one, was planning to buy a winter jacket
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
4374 posts
4127 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Can you guys NOT turn this into a code begging thread, jfc