• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2020 6:13 pm
[OP]
Oct 9, 2011
26 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto

[Sport Chek] Toronto Raptors Fan Gear

Previous season Toronto Raptors Statement Jerseys are discounted at Sport Chek. Lowry, VanVleet, Siakam, Powell, Boucher and Davis are available in various colors/sizes for adults/youth/toddlers. YMMV for store pickup. Boxing Day code not eligible.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3062 posts
3024 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Bought some of these for higher...they seem to be lower now..sportchek do price adjustments ?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3062 posts
3024 upvotes
Oakville, ON
angel_wing0 wrote: Yes.

The Gasol/Ibaka ones are around $3X. Departed players do make a big difference i guess *shrug*
Actually it was the van fleet one current wanted to pm..but seeing as it’s just curbside pick up now ? How do they adjust it seeing as probably have to process a return first and I bought in store ..this goes for most retailers I guess returns are off the table for the next like 2/3 months.. going to be a complete zoo once things open back up coinciding w peoples present/gift returns from Christmas
Nov 29, 2009
201 posts
133 upvotes
London
Just wanted to add if you find something you like, I know most sizes are oos I found about $60 worth of stuff and when I entered my Canadian Tire card number (not mastercard) just plain regular CT card that the shipping fee was removed at checkout. I got some Raptors car flags, beer coolers, acrylic block art and some cfl hats and when I entered my CT number the shipping charge automatically went away!

OP thanked. Cheers!
WISDOM IS JUST A HIGHER LEVEL OF COMMON SENSE ...