Expired Hot Deals

[Sport Chek] Vancouver Canucks Fanatics Breakaway Home Hockey Jersey (no player name) $29.88

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2020 8:30 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
1051 posts
1241 upvotes

[Sport Chek] Vancouver Canucks Fanatics Breakaway Home Hockey Jersey (no player name) $29.88

Sport Check must have restocked this jersey from the clearance sale. This is marked as final sale. RFD redirect may mangle the link, copy/paste this link,

https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/fan-shop/nhl/canadian-nhl/product/vancouver-canucks-fanatics-breakaway-home-hockey-jersey-332453291.html#332453291%5Bcolor%5D=332453291_43

Use promo code SCSHIP for free shipping. Cannot stack 10% email coupon with free shipping.

As of this posting all sizes available, S, M, L, XL, 2XL.
19 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1801 posts
1601 upvotes
great deal. thanks for the free shipping code also. worked out Flexed Biceps
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2004
1078 posts
468 upvotes
Orleans, ON
Thanks OP, username checks out
#melnykout
Deal Addict
May 31, 2006
1513 posts
381 upvotes
Richmond, BC
In case anyone cares this is last years version as it has the 'Vancouver' on it.

Only if you really care, I actually liked the Vancouver on top but that is my person preference
Aug 15, 2018
416 posts
695 upvotes
Vancouver
If anyone has a Horvat Canucks jersey in a small that they'll trade for a medium pls let me know, I also got it from this sale, that's the authentic Adidas one
Jul 29, 2008
54 posts
6 upvotes
Do these jerseys fit big?
Nexus1172 wrote: If anyone has a Horvat Canucks jersey in a small that they'll trade for a medium pls let me know, I also got it from this sale, that's the authentic Adidas one
Mar 7, 2017
8 posts
3 upvotes
Here's the sizing chart: https://www.fanatics.com/nhl/vancouver-canucks/vancouver-canucks-fanatics-branded-breakaway-home-jersey-blue/o-1340+t-25599796+p-68073281380+z-9-1305808950?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r1c2:po-5

I think you go one size down if you're wearing it without gear on, but I've never purchased a jersey before so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kraziekpboy wrote: Do these jerseys fit big?
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1400 posts
508 upvotes
Thanks, OP. In case anyone is wondering, most NHL clothings are on sale. Got a Bruins hoodie for $15. Lots of Leafs T-shirts with or without player's names for $15. Free shipping code works.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2007
2105 posts
684 upvotes
tkddad wrote: Thanks, OP. In case anyone is wondering, most NHL clothings are on sale. Got a Bruins hoodie for $15. Lots of Leafs T-shirts with or without player's names for $15. Free shipping code works.
You’re a Bruins fan living in Canada?
Jan 6, 2018
8 posts
36 upvotes
I go the authentic no name adidas size L which is a little big for me. If anyone wants to trade M for a L, let me know. I usually wear size L t-shirts.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4821 posts
406 upvotes
Good price but its been on the site with all sizes for 2 weeks. Only sold out ones are horvat and boeser for the same price
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4751 posts
2229 upvotes
Mother F, RFD needs to fix their sportchek links.
⬇⬇⬇ FOR SALE: ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Sep 2, 2015
4 posts
2 upvotes
Charlottetown, PE
Many more items added under Womens and Mens shoes $20 and $30
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
1051 posts
1241 upvotes
sunnysidesolutions wrote: FYI I got the Horvat fanatics jersey from the huge Sportchek thread a couple weeks ago - some of the numbers and decals were peeling off and had to be re-ironed on.. Jersey looks good and I think it was worth the ironing?

It's also available again: https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/fan ... 53318.html
I think it's the messed up SC site. Horvat appears to have S & L but when you add to cart, it shows 0 available.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1236 posts
1047 upvotes
Ontario
frugalcanuck wrote: Use promo code SCSHIP for free shipping. Cannot stack 10% email coupon with free shipping.
If you look at the top left of their page, they offer free shipping. Once your order is at the payment section, the credit will apply. That way you can stack with the 10% email coupon.

Free Shipping on all orders!*

"Free shipping offer applies to all sportchek.ca orders. A maximum credit towards shipping costs of $20 will be applied during checkout. Customer will be charged the balance of shipping costs above $20. This free shipping credit offer applies to select items for delivery by standard shipping only and excludes delivery to some remote locations. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. For shipments of orders to remote locations that are excluded from this offer, the shipping charge will be visible after checkout. Offer is not applicable towards the shipping costs for returned items or towards the purchase of online gift certificates and gift cards. Offer is not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to cancelled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise."
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1206 posts
1192 upvotes
Toronto
RichRFD wrote: If you look at the top left of their page, they offer free shipping. Once your order is at the payment section, the credit will apply. That way you can stack with the 10% email coupon.

Free Shipping on all orders!*

"Free shipping offer applies to all sportchek.ca orders. A maximum credit towards shipping costs of $20 will be applied during checkout. Customer will be charged the balance of shipping costs above $20. This free shipping credit offer applies to select items for delivery by standard shipping only and excludes delivery to some remote locations. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. For shipments of orders to remote locations that are excluded from this offer, the shipping charge will be visible after checkout. Offer is not applicable towards the shipping costs for returned items or towards the purchase of online gift certificates and gift cards. Offer is not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to cancelled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise."
Only if you get free shipping through the minimum $49 order method.
Dec 26, 2006
250 posts
258 upvotes
Good deal but Vancouver has had the ugliest jerseys in his history. Consistently ugly, this one included.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
1236 posts
1047 upvotes
Ontario
EananC641158 wrote: Only if you get free shipping through the minimum $49 order method.
It worked for my $30 order for something else.
Fido ($35/4GB for 24 months + $0/4GB for 24 months)